Any asian bots here, are asian parents really as demanding and opprssive as they say?

Any asian bots here, are asian parents really as demanding and opprssive as they say?

Attached: 1529772728113.jpg (1200x899, 154K)

not mine. but i guess they were to my sibling. im the "failed to launch" boi and they let me be

Well I'm a hapa but my mom isn't demanding as she is never satisfied with anything I do. She is just generally a pain in the ass who is going to die alone.

kek. why didnt you study hard and be doctor, hapa son?

Sucks being a chink. Parents always tell me "Aiya why you no doctor yet"

Because I like working with my hands. Plus I make $32/hr where about half of the people are under the poverty line I think I'm doing pretty good for myself.

*breaks your computer and beats you over the head with your shoes*

no computer until youre a doctor

ya $32/hr is better than me. im 26.50/hour

Plus I dropped out of college and she thinks you can't get anywhere unless you go to college. What's crazy is she bitched at me when I was working storm duty saying if I went to college I would be a manager and not have to work 16hr days. To that I replied with her cards and photos kids drew me thanking me and my co-workers for getting the lights back on. Plus I was making about $65/hr so what did I care.

i got my 4 year from a cheap online school. i was essentially a NEET for 4 years cus online school is easy.

My moms side is demanding in the sense that everybody must take care of each other no matter the burden. Luckily they are dropping like flies lately and I refuse to interact with that side.

heres some tiger balm for that pc fix, thank me later

>tiger balm

why you waste this? its expensive. time for dinner, user.

user we need to talk. We want to send you to go live with your grandparents in Guangzhou (a city in China).

Have a safe trip, take this on your way out

Attached: untitled.jpg (800x800, 40K)

nuu ! im not even from Guangzhou

*kicks this stool as i leave the house to get energy drinks and cigs*

yep, it b like that

Attached: aab0c5d.jpg (524x643, 59K)

why yew hatin on gay ppl? user

Pajeet but still relevant
>Unironically became a surgeon because parents wouldn't shut up about it

Short story, when I was 14 I was really into video games and did more or less nothing other than play video games and had been doing so since I was like 8 or something, and I was stilll the highest achieving kid in whatever school I was in by a wide margin. On the very first day of summer holidays when I was 14 my parents said "right no more video games, you play them too much and you'll end up ruining your chances of getting into medical school." I was like, this is bullshit and I've never got anything less than an A in any subject to which their repsonse was "you go to a school full of retards so you can't take your grades at face value." I knew I wasn't going to win so I just said whatever and from the age of 14 to 18 I didn't touch a single video game. It killed me. What really killed me was that I lived in some Broadband cold spot of the country of something and we didn't get internet faster than dial up until 2006. If it wasn't for my boy Steves burning data DVDs of subbed anime and movies I don't know what I would have done for that time.

I'm still not completely over it.

I've seen immigrant parents treat their childs friends like retards before so "you go to a school full of retards so you can't take your grades at face value." made me chuckle

big ca$h

They were technically correct because I went to the second worse comprehensive school in our area because that was ourt catchment area.

This is the only reason why I am mostly over it. And video games started becoming fairly shitty after then, but I missed some huge games that I was dyring to play during the video game ban which would always leave me assblasted.

Just think, right now there are actual asian females posting on Jow Forums using their nipples to press the keys.

Not mine. My parents were really lax. They were barely involved in my life. I live in an area with a lot of Asians and none I met had tiger parents either.

>Any asian bots here, are asian parents really as demanding and opprssive as they say?
Mine were, I got sick of their shit, and joined the army as a last fuck you as soon as I was old enough.