What's the point?

what's the point?

Attached: 29138102389.png (2048x2048, 3.21M)

To be the best version of yourself that you can be :)

actual woman here, he's actually really handsome i would date him

Looks healthy

P. Hot would suck off no homo

Better than being skinny fat

grow your beard out.

Whats the problem here? His body is better than 95% of men and he has decent/slightly above avg facial aestetics.

Also
>lifting for shallow motives
Ngmi

it's not me faggot retard

post body nigger

same, but I'm not a train-sexual

>just lift bro
What a meme.

Attached: 1567707360291.jpg (510x550, 49K)

op i have the exact same jaw and nose is alike as well. what saves me is my browridge and being able to grow a beard. grow a beard

dude looks great, nice work if thats you OP

>doesnt post body
>gets blown out by objective truths
>p-post your body then f-fag

Op is gay

i dont know

he'll look good once the pain of life has attached itself to his face, he just seems too young and innocent

Someone post it.

Literally just contacts+ a better haircut
Imagine spending hundreds of hours lifting and exerting yourself just to improve your appearance but you can’t do the slightest thing to improve your face

With a better pose and facial expression, maybe even a beard, this dude would kill it. Two shitty pics but he still looks better than most men.

what's the point of lifting if you look like a dyel in your shirt and we all know you aren't getting pussy or at any social gathering where you'd be seen shirtless

why do people think others lift for appearance? I for example lift for strength only and dont really care about "looks"

do you lift to attract women?

Because the majority of them do lift for appearance.

ngmi

This dude is good-looking and would go well with women even if he wasn't Jow Forums He just needs a better haircut and maybe a beard. Doesn't help that he kinda has "i don't know what's happening" look on his face in both pics which makes him look like a little kid.

beard yes, haircut no.

cope

damn, this is the face of the friendzone

NECKPILL

just dont become a meme user

Attached: anonTaylor.png (976x2886, 1.86M)

grow your beard out.

Post body

He’s cute, could be handsome with a few upgrades, nice body, big eyes and thick seemingly well kept brows. I’d hit on that for sure. I’m sure both women and men appreciate that look.

t. Massive faggot

Retard

EATING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETTES HERE JACK

STANDING HERE

He just has a chubby babyface. which is surprising considering he is so lean.

Friendly reminder that op is an ass ugly incel who hates himself

and maybe so is guy in pic. wouldnt be surprised if hes virgin

implying this guy wouldnt slay

I 100% know for a FACT this guy could get a ONS on tinder if he flashed his abs

I'm sure the vast majority of lifters find pleasure in both improving their strength and appearance.

he is good looking though

>lifting for women

ngma

this guy looks a lot like me
fml

give him a skin fade on the sides and he'll murder

dilate

bro just needs to grow a medium length beard. will offset his large/feminine features

Shitty jawline, it’s over

he looks ,,asexual'' he probably still can get girlfriend tho because he isnt ugly but it will be more buysell situation

Look angry more often

>snapping tinder girl past few days
>leave her on unopened for up to 24 hours at a time bc I'm busy
>she stops replying

You think she stopped replying bc Im flaky with responses or am I ugly? I mean I sent her my face in the first snap but idk if it was in different lighting or something.

I'm so insecure bros :(

To larp as Guts. Fake it to you make it, bitch.

Attached: berserk-26620.jpg (800x1158, 178K)

you could be ugly or she found someone else to blow off when u were busy

Cant get face gainz.
If your working out to cope with face your not big enough to look loke you lift in clothes.
>Just bee happy with yourself

A woman will be attracted to his personality and then get his hot body as a bonus

>personality

Attached: cage.gif (300x225, 415K)

NANOMACHINES. SON.

Looks good, doesn't have a fucking clue how to take a good photo and can't into facial expressions.
Actually looks fucking fantastic even with the shitty hair, glasses and necklace.

Should've made this a mog thread.

Attached: justgotothegymbro.jpg (640x640, 94K)

teehee

Armstrong mode

>you HAVE to be atleast 6'3 ripped with ATLEAST 8/10 face for a female to even look your way

Attached: 1545037720386.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Idk what is the point of lifting if you're not gonna take the neckpill? It's honestly worse than chicken legs

YOU ARE JUST LIKE MEEEE

Based 9/11 poster

She probably figures if you can't take 10s out of your day to reply you probably won't have time for her

thats actually true. add a huge salary and youre set
look up redpill youtubers like Alexander Grace

He has a baby face, but it will age-up by itself over time and/or with thicker facial hair. Not a real problem.

imagine mentally cucking yourself so much that you listen to vloggers about how you cant get laid to deflect from any form of introspection and improvement.

Attached: 1504942972684.png (570x668, 247K)

You could get an okay asian with with height. But no white girl wants a “cute” boyfriend. Chew some gum and stop taking feminine selfies looking like a 30 year old high schooler.

Attached: makeup-eyebrows16.jpg (660x883, 95K)

there is no point

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

This guy instantly commands respect in any room, has the body of 1% of the population, has achieved something he always dreamed of and probably never thought he'd reach, makes his wife and daughter feel safe, gets on well with any tough working man, inspires others and mogs men like you. If he had the body of a dyel he would literally be invisible.
All of this regardless of the opinions of some thot.

Fix your facial expression in pictures and you'll do much better it looks like you're about to start crying

Pro tip -you have a face for a beard,grow it!

better than being a fatfuck

You look like Arya stark mid way thru sex reassignment

Attached: murphy mog reversed.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

What do you mean? I'd smash that boipucci
If you're gonna make a shitty bait thread, at least choose a picture of someone who's ugly

Attached: 1566982303679.jpg (902x523, 118K)

The point is these people deliberately make threads like this with pics of guys who are only kind of ugly or not even ugly as a way of trolling others with low esteem to hate themselves more by setting an impossible standard

Why didn't the retard grow a beard?

to make it, brah

Does anybody have the one with these faces?

Attached: 1448486692634.png (220x175, 79K)

if you weren't born lucky or at least average, life only gets worse the more you struggle. hope will only bring you pain in the long run.

Attached: 54.jpg (768x923, 87K)

All this guy need to do is get a flashy haircut and grow a thick beard to hide his mediocre face

Attached: lelf fit.jpg (767x403, 43K)

imagine being such a faggot you use the beauty mode when taking selfie camera shots

There's no point

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27-22-00-12-606_com.instagram.android.png (1080x2246, 770K)

No point at all

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16-01-58-10-313_com.instagram.android.png (1080x2246, 880K)

hes attractive though

He looks like all the old bloatlords at my gym. Bunch of gay old homos

looks like your typical favela monkey

i might be biased tho

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Fucking hell

eat more