Powerful

Powerful.

What do you chauvinist, misogynistic pigs say to this?

Oh wait, you've got nothing, lmao.

Attached: checkmate.jpg (843x843, 70K)

Attached: do_it_faggot.png (971x585, 471K)

Attached: kitchen.jpg (828x903, 98K)

Yea,powerful. Take a mans hands and photoshop some painted nails on it.
Sort yourself out,eurofag.

So brave
So powerful

Attached: 1518802266159.jpg (641x905, 128K)

I say
BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
*sniiiif*

The only good female workers I've dealt with in manufacturing are all lesbians. I'm not sure why only people who like to fuck women are good at building things, but that's my experience.

synagogue of Satan confirmed

>Photoshop

Attached: 1521246779873.jpg (597x649, 116K)

I say hey
What's going on

oh americano faggots complain about that it is something special.

but only in degenerate societys, it is standart
Days without dirty hands from work are sundays or Christian holydays.

seems very jewish and gay

my hand looks like this

Attached: CBDgytYWEAAezx3.jpg (414x277, 15K)

>Eurofag
>666
Huh, everything seems to be in order here.

thats a fucking girly hand even without the polish

SLAAAAAAAAAY QUEEEEEEEEEEN

She's also just pressing it into a blank part of the board. At absolute best she is soldering the little speaker that makes the motherboard beep when the computer turns on.

You can tell she that the oil didnt get on her hands from work
First of all the hand is fully covered in oil, it aprubtly ends at her wrist. Secondly she wouldnt work with her nails done like this.

Attached: c24.jpg (492x479, 33K)

>What the fuck is wrong with me?

That's how it is in most jobs. Frankly, the only girls that I've worked with that I didn't want to strangle to death half the time were lesbians. Maybe it competence is really linked to fucking women

i worked in a production plant and i was in the steelworkers union for 8 years. here is what i witnessed
>women disappearing into the bathroom for hours on end when working hourly
>women flirting with men in order to get them to do the "heavy lifting" work
>women in capable of some of the physical requirements for specified job, and having to pull male workers from their job to help them (really detrimental when the worker is on piece-work pay)
>women employed for piece-work pay positions complaining about equal pay because they are physically incapable of performing at the speed of their male counterparts
>repeatedly taking days off for ailments as small as a headache or cramps

"working" women are a disease that weakens the foundation of the united states

Attached: 1517410783809s.jpg (224x250, 6K)

...so hers can look like this

Attached: 210428767.jpg (1500x1120, 199K)

you're right! we should force womens to work in construction so they would stop bitching about equality.
the only female i ever encounter in construction in 14years was a lesbian that looked like she-hulk.

>Those perfect nails that somehow didn't get a speck of dirt on them
>She probably went to the store and bought a bag of charcoal, then rubbed it all over her hands
>Which she used her husbands money to purchase
>Then posted it on twitter and sat there for 5 hours refreshing the page for them (you)'s
Maybe if Women want to be recognized as an equal in the career field, they should act like one. But of course we know that won't happen.

Attached: 1524417175560.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Faggot

so hers can look like this

Attached: pool-boy-without-a-shirt-being-man-handled-by-a-beautiful-cougar.jpg (498x750, 170K)

seems super relevant
SAGE

maybe shes making clay pots or something

>What do you chauvinist, misogynistic pigs say to this?

I say wash those filthy hands and show me the scars and calluses underneath, then we'll talk.

Lmao she literally just rubbed her hands in grease. No way you work hard enough to have your hands looking like that and still have a pristine coat of nail polish.
t. Ex used to complain that everything would chip her polish

Keep acting like retarded feminists and you'll be an unwoman digging in the toxic pits. You'll get your hands dirty alright.

Dirty hands = a life spent doing hard labour?
Sage and begone slide thread

That's a router you bozo

did you really have to annotate this photo. >Maybe if Women want to be recognized as an equal in the career field, they should act like one. But of course we know that won't happen.
They used to. Used to be if you met a woman in a male dominated field she'd be a real ball breaker.
Now its just any Stacy, Jamal, or faggot in on the diversity mandate.
Used to actually have to be competent at what you did to make a living doing it.
I don't know how society hasn't collapsed already. I guess its just because the infrastructure made by the last group of white men hasn't needed replacement yet.
Bridges are still up and online banking transactions still happen. The minute these systems need replacing we are all fucked.

The one below is a man's hand. Look at all the forearm hair. If it was in indian from india I would believe the bottom pic since their women have hairy arms but not a white arm.

Feminists get the rope

Working women sounds great to me. Being a stay at home dad sounds like being a Neet with occasional sex.

Begone satan!
Bottom hands belong to a man. Take your lies someplace else.

>talons
It's sad when this fagtastic virtue signaling need to use dangerous sounding words to not be completely laughed at.

huh? she's not soldering shit at best.

I used to work as an equipment operator in a mine. Even on the best of days it's still damaging to your health.

My company was put through a shitstorm when an audit showed that women made 30% less than men across the board.

It made no mention of the fact that the women at the company had jobs that involved answering phones when they rang, otherwise sitting around typing something or playing Yahoo games.

The women, of course, raised hell and started screaming discrimination, hoping they'd get raises.

There's a happy ending though. Our big boss at the time was fucking brilliant He decided to outsource our administrative work to one of those bookkeeping/clerical companies and concentrate only on the mining, effectively eliminating all the women's positions.

To keep from getting in trouble, he told the office women that he wasn't firing any of them. Not only did they get to stay with the company, they were all going to be given substantial raises. He informed them that they had all been given labor positions in the mine (the same position any of us started with) and that they had to show up at 6am (same as us) to start their safety training before being sent underground.

I'm sure it isn't hard to guess how many of them showed up.

Attached: 1510187419118.jpg (600x510, 59K)

I can't believe you made a pasta of that old screencap, I'm stealing it.

Based Nippon, I won't come to your country when mine turns to shit.

Attached: 1481139288692.jpg (552x390, 43K)

Worked in several factories here as well. Identical situation. Telling young liberal/feminist girls about my experiences is one of my favorite things to do, though they just cover their ears and go LALALALALA, you're ignorant and sexist.

Especially familiar with the "bathroom break" and "days off for minor things". Guy beside me lost part of his finger and was only allowed half a day off. Some girl is "lel, can't make it in today, i had a late night tee hee".

>working for roasties

Attached: 0144596C-167B-4AED-AB88-A7F5BC95297D.jpg (1486x745, 265K)

Maybe not buy 100% chinesium mascara. Shit will get everywhere.

Not long now old man ;)

Attached: checkmate.png (500x566, 225K)

This makes me physically cringe just by imagining how painful that would be. Are the #lestrungindepandentwamenz people really as stupid as we think or are they using this stuff to fulfill their sadistic fetishes?
>inb4 'implying that's a bad thing'

kek

do you faggots ever give this niggerdick shit a rest?

>t.guy dating a roastie who’s taken 9” BBC in every hole

Lel can't even act science but Marie Curie was one smart egg

lol i guess not... carry on then, i suppose

You don't want to be reminded of her past?

Attached: 1499580805443.jpg (582x590, 133K)

They post nigger dicks because they secretly want to suck them.

it's fucking bizarre. everything is about disgusting nigger dicks

can you imagine these fucks if someone actually came over and saw their folder of on demand nigger dick pics? Explain this user!

That's what you tell Tyrone as well isn't it?

If they would be snooping my computer, that was the least they would be worried about.

why dont these people wash their hands?

>doesn't have the sense to wear work gloves
the absolute state of women

Blacked.
But I thought Michael Jackson was dead?

Attached: 1512901423823.jpg (640x635, 101K)

So she touched Tyrone?

>Photoshop hand in picture
>act like you're a good cop that cares for its people
>let ahmed rape young girls.

>female "mechanic"
>area around nails is in perfect shape
>the red of the nails is not all fucked up from working
>Super dirty hands
>Not using gloves like any other professional mechanic would
Must be hard for her to have her hands so dirty for a 20 minute photo shoot

I dont want handjob with those hands!

Attached: eledick.jpg (479x747, 40K)