Will lifting help me cope with this?

Attached: competitors.png (659x671, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/236670565_The_height_of_choosiness_Mutual_mate_choice_for_stature_results_in_suboptimal_pair_formation_for_both_sexes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: how can.jpg (1200x690, 202K)

sweet jesus that is a massive difference, no wonder manlets are mad

183cm masterrace reporting in, feel free to ask for tips and tricks to get bitches left and right
first tip: don't be a manlet
second tip: don't be a lanklet

riiiiighhhhttt... as a 5'10" male I have only 1 competitor lmao

post the source of this stupid shit

dude I'm 5'11" and I have never had difficulty with women, if you have problems then it's gotta be something other than height

At 5'10 you really can't blame your height, it's probably your personality or face.

was wondering what it meant by competitors, but now i see this just another discord tranny thread

Attached: 1562506146664.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Are amazons really the manlets of women? I thought it was a meme.

researchgate.net/publication/236670565_The_height_of_choosiness_Mutual_mate_choice_for_stature_results_in_suboptimal_pair_formation_for_both_sexes

Keep in mind that this study had the most extreme height differences ever done, so it could be more exaggerated. Tho it may be more reliable because this study uses real life speed dating.

yeah that's why it's very easy to hate women if you didn't born like the ideal male pushed by society because far more women think the same way and attracted to the same thing in opposite to guys who are very varied, You can't really blame them for this but it's very easy to be disgusted by their nature.

Don't worry user. We'll have our genetically engineered artificial wives before the end of your natural life span.

46% of women think a 6'5 man is too tall? Calling bullshit lmao

>tfw 5'8
>made it to no competitor region

hmmmm

Believe it or not but not all women are height obsessed, Natural options always go unnoticed and the fact there are simply no women who prefer manlets causes you to think that all women like very tall men because this is the only preference that exist which isn't natural. for many 4'11-5'7 women 6'5 will be too tall. But yeah 6'5 guys will always have it very easy because the ones who do like them will go out of their way for them.

I’m 5’11” and had a few women say I’m too short

You underestimate how short 50% of girls are. Literal dwarfs.

What are you talking about? The 6ft guy have double the options according to this study.

185cm is the perfect male height

don't (You) me

Attached: 2465154264523235.jpg (210x240, 14K)

This study confirm that about 30% of the women are heightists

Way harder for them. Funny enough they are probably the least judgemental of shorter men because they deal with it on their side.

>t. guy who’s fucked a 5’11 and a 6’ girl at 5’8

*24%

5'11.5 master race ANYTHING taller is lanklet

real slayers know that 5'11 is the real 6 foot, 6 foot is the real 6'2 and 6'2 and higher is abysmal.

literally anything taller than 5'11.5 is lanklet status and you look awkward as fuck

>t. 5' 7" with lifts

6 foot is the manlet cutoff, sorry you didn't make the cut little fella.

Attached: 33333.jpg (303x647, 39K)

Change meme

As long as you are taller than her the face is the problem 99,99% of time thats why you have 6 1 crying manbabies

>5'9
>25y/o
>6.75x5.5
>Have fucked 15 women
U mad lanklets? I'm not even done yet

>statting on the internet
>Jow Forums of all places
>ultra virgin detected

>tfw exactly 183cm
Feelsgoodman, at least statistically I’m supposed to be desired by women

Attached: 25BA6273-CB91-4AE0-8CB2-C18FAF6982D9.jpg (450x405, 68K)

>175cm
>1/3 of all women are already not an option
Nice! Just in case I needed a reminder

Be glad you can screen the women with daddy issues/rape fantasies

>tfw 183cm

Fuck man, sometimes its nice to ride that curve. God bless Gaussian distribution.

Attached: 1491570368609.jpg (700x362, 159K)

So basically if you are over 170cm (5'7) you're literally fine, if you are slightly under it might be a bit more difficult, but not massively, and once your 5'10 or over it stops mattering until giant tier.

Seems like more of an anti-heightpill to me ngl.

Also keep in mind this study is "preferred" height range. I'd prefer if my girlfriend had huge tits and a fat ass but not every woman I date is gonna be built like a stripper

>5'6 guys have 1/4 the options a 6ft guys have
>Barely noticeable

??

The female graph. At worst they can have 3.2 competitors, for men it's 15.

Attached: for female.png (1366x768, 62K)

Actually disturbing and disgusting how many men prefer womenlets over tall goddesses.

>your brain on lookism, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums memes

Lookism always claimed 6'1 as the ideal height

womanlets aren't preferred, men just don't care that much about height in girls as evidenced in the OP. extra competitors at the extremes of female height are most likely due to hormonal deficiencies that make them too flat or too ugly, etc. as well as very short/tall

Cope tall women are seen as more dominant and manly and most men prefer submissive and weak women, at least in bed+They (and women also, probably to much higher degree) care about how they'll look like in public as a couple, and couple like this aren't socially ideal (I know it sound extremely pathetic but this is literally how many normies think).

>inches

american women are obese harpies so no

Cope

5'8'' is the cutoff for manlet, down from there and you will get ruled out because of your height

6'4" and I prefer short women. Something about towering over them and them having to look up at a 90° to kiss makes my dick diamonds. Shorties usually have wider hips and nicer butt too.

>Let me share with you that i'm like everybody and have the most common fantasy ever

Useless comment. Also tallfags for some reason are the weakest minded with their midget fetish.