Please teach me how to meal prep

Please teach me how to meal prep

Attached: ouatih-1.jpg (1800x1012, 122K)

Who are these two ugly Manlet incels

Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt

I know I was just attempting humor

I kinda figured

TOP KEK

on the left: leonardi dcapora
and ten steps to his rightstands bard

^that's fv8 AH

fuck tatantino

fuck you

Attached: Margot-Robbie-Feet-4391887.jpg (1200x1057, 977K)

>t.

Attached: 1566580745914.png (572x693, 10K)

Did I do good frens

Attached: 36FF91EB-262C-47C9-867C-BB563EA6D18E.jpg (600x600, 19K)

>BE ME
>UTTERLY TURNED ON BY FEET
>CERTIFIED FOOT FAG
>ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED BY DIRTY FEET

DISGUSTING

REMOVE THAT WHORE FROM Jow Forums AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

YOU DO NOT KNOW FEET

YOU *DO NOT*

imagine the smell

Attached: EAiMj8HW4AAMRPu.jpg (1200x900, 121K)

Seriously tho, can I get some meal prep advice? What foods keep well, how should I be preparing and storing stuff?

you did good user

>I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE

Attached: 1538693438877.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

holy shit brad pitt has sexy feet

WHY IS HE DRIVING WITH HIS FEET UP

This thread is the epitomy of Jow Forums

Google high protein meal prep.
Choose 2 recipes.
Make one for dinner
Make one for lunch
Make overnight oats for breakfast.

I actually really want the fucking answer here

youtube you cuckling

What if I'm cutting?

Make less food. Are you fucking retarded?
If the recipe says 100g of rice then use 50. Use your brain. I’m sure you’ve never done this before but each recipe has caloric information. Make 3 portions and eat it in 4 days I don’t know. Do you want me to fucking spoon feed you everything?

Find a recipe you like and cook a shit load.

Don't store or eat with bpa plastic it will turn you into a girl.

i think meal prep is a meme. the meals don't taste as good when they're not fresh and eating the same thing for a week gets super redundant.
anyways, i usually do veggies and meat. either i roast them in the oven, or saute them in a pan. you mix up the marinades and spices to diversify as well as the meats and veggies themselves.

do OMAD
buy what you're going to eat that night in the morning
do that every day

Salt and acids preserves things fairly well. Then again I only cook a few different types of meals and just eat off them for 4-5 days. Shepard's pie is one of my staples and easy to make, fried rice(brown), and every now and again spaghetti, refried beans and ground beef. Started incorporating bone broth stews recently. I mainly use 70/30 ground beef and lots of butter when cooking and do intermittent fasting. It works for my schedule and is fairly simple.

I want to do OMAD but I get so damn hungry. Is there something I can eat during the day that is low calorie but high filling? I try to have those 10 calorie jello packs but I eat like 5 of them. Shits getting expensive.

More like Leonardo Di-CRAP-io and Brad SHITT! Amirite?

Maintain protein, drop calories whether that be eating less carbs, fat or whatever snacks you have. Calculate it and adjust it to your needs

who is she

Margaret Qualley

She's banging Pete Davidson

>She's banging Pete Davidson
Really? fucking shame. Why even lift if the girls don't care.

when will you realize user? it's all about the big dick.

>Implying pete davidson has a decent cock

>buy insta pot (no shill)
>buy bulk bags of frozen chicken from Costco
>thaw & season chicken
>let chicken cook while you're at the gym
>mix with other ingredients if needed, put in tupperware/bags

Got a handful of recipes that I rotate every few weeks
>Asian-style black sesame garlic chicken
>Chicken vindaloo
>Italian garlic & herb chicken
>Spicy southwest style chicken (can add beans for chili)

Attached: insta_pot.jpg (1500x1500, 137K)

based and honestypilled

Agree with this user, meal prep is unenjoyable and it gets tiring eating the same thing over and over:

That said, if you really have to...

* Make a variety of foods, so you don't have literally the same meal 6 times a week. Most preppers do a mix of meat / carb / veggie, so make more than 2 veggie dishes so you can have some variety (more than 3 if you eat 3 meals a day, etc.)

* Most meats don't microwave well. After a while I came to enjoy cold meat over blah reheated. A little salt on a cold steak or chicken is GOAT desu.

* Make dishes you can doctor up a few ways. I love fajitas for this reason, the only constant is the tortilla, you can fill it with steak, chicken, pork, rice, mushrooms, peppers, onions, leafy greens, cheese, avocado, etc. You could do all your prep cooking your meat, then the rest of the week you could eat it different ways. Other good dishes to do this with: stir fry, egg frittata (beat some eggs and bake some stuff in it), salad

* Careful about buying food in bulk. If you buy a big roast or something thinking it's cheaper per pound, you'll have to cook and eat all of it and you better hope you did it right. I find smaller cuts of meat easier to get right, so I bought those, but I may just be a fag who never got his slow cooker working right.

Take a random image user, forget what this one is, good luck bro

Attached: french_pussy.jpg (1500x1214, 419K)

Somebody fotoshop the feet pic into it will be an epic meme you guys