What hand grip strengtheners does Jow Forums recommend?

I met my gf's dad for the first time last night. His vice grip nearly broke my hand. Her dad even pointed out how weak my grip is. I have been looking for a good hand grip strengthener to not be such a little cuckboi next time I meet him. What does Jow Forums use?

Attached: newhandautismleakedphoto.jpg (225x225, 8K)

WOULD LOVE TO FAP WITH THAT HEE HEE

MENTION TO HER DAD "BOY YOU MUST REALLY BE GOOD AT MASTURBATING" AND IN THAT SENSE YOU WILL KEKHOLD AND DEFEAT HIM INSTANTLY

ALSO MAKE ANAL SEX JOKES IN FRONT OF HIM AND MENTION HOW HIS DAUGHTER TASTES HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your gfs dad is fucking your gf.

You are a pioneer cuck. Setting new levels, that would make a Frankfurt jew blush.

Any cheap grip trainer would do for you.
Other than that, I do forearm wrist rolls using a stick tied to 15 kg, farmer walks, plate holding (not crushing strength but do it anyway) and I generally try to squeeze the weights handle as hard as I can during curls and such.
Forearms went from 28 cm to 33 cm in 2 months, but be warned, it's easy to fuck up your grip if you overtrain (numb arms, stabbing pain etc).
Friends challenged me to a handshake strength test recently and I won. But other than that, and maybe keeping the bar from rolling during deadlifts, I don't see much use in having a crushing grip.

Memes aside this is the best answer

Yes, make a joke about "all women" but with the implication of sex with his daughter, like:

>women right? first they expect you to take 'em out shopping all day and then complain later when you finish in their mouth

just deadlift
you did learn how to shake hands early in life right?

Should have said that you’ve trained your touch to be sensitive to his daughter’s clit

I was just looking for hand grip strengtheners. Any recommendations?

>His vice grip nearly broke my hand. Her dad even pointed out how weak my grip is
Holy fuck rekt
this would be so embarrassing. Dad strength is real, or rather, grip strength increases over time before sharply decreasing in old age. 40-50yo dudes have the strongest fucking handshakes I swear, but you just gotta grip back.

>go for firm shake
>knuckles pop
now this is fucking embarrassing

Dammit I was gonna say that

See

This is my favorite gripper. Also the cheapest of the lot. It's just really convenient and comfy.

Attached: 1565171526778.jpg (964x963, 55K)

Captains of crush

Hang from a pull up bar, with your back engaged so you don't fuck up your shoulders.
Progression is hanging from an old towel.

Oh nice, there's a picture of an athletic woman doing that.

Attached: Dead-Hang-w-Towel-531x1024.jpg (531x1024, 49K)

>woman

>Her dad even pointed out how weak my grip is
It's over

Alternately you're starting a long odyssey to winning him over and his daughter's hand in marriage

farmers walk

Just use some rubber bands you dumb fuck

Don't do that. That's how Schumann fucked up his hand.

Attached: DeadInsideTowelHangs.png (531x1024, 556K)

If he d8d a vice grip on you its a sing hes protective of his daughter and c9ntrolling