decided to eat a handful of almonds/walnuts/brazil nuts a day for all the viatmin E (hard to get) and other great...

> decided to eat a handful of almonds/walnuts/brazil nuts a day for all the viatmin E (hard to get) and other great compounds

> read you basically MUST soak them for 24hours and then fucking dehydrate them for 12 hours. to remove the phytates that make them so hard to digest and block the nutrients.

For FUCKS sake I just wanted a small snack I have to pay for this £60 IRL DLC that will take up half my desk/kitchen counter and 36 hours of waiting just to have a healthy little nibble when I feel like it.

Have any of you lot fallen for this shit?

Attached: dehydrator.jpg (1047x671, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/phytic-acid-101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got a source?

I ate a fuckton of cashews once in highschool, like almost those big $15-20 container ones.

literally had anal leakage (orange oil seeped outta my ass and onto my chair and couldn't stop shitting orange oil in the toilet every 15 mins)

now I get paranoid as fuck whenever I eat a cashew.

Nuts basically evolved trying not to be eaten.

healthline.com/nutrition/phytic-acid-101

Im following Stan efferding Vertical Diet and nuts are allowed but you must soak them. Wholegrains and onions are not allowed because of difficulty digesting. The diet maximises metabolism and appetite

Attached: vertical-diet-stan-efferding-1-700xh.jpg (700x817, 80K)

NIGGA JUST SOAK THEM IN A BOWL OF WATER SERIOUSLY I HATE CONSUMERS LIKE YOU WHO THINK YOU NEED TO BUY SOMETHING FOR EVERYTHING LIKE THOSE FAGS WHO BUY WATCHES FOR RUNNING, LIKE JUST RUN NIGGA WHATS WRONG WIT CHU??

>2k19
>not activating your almonds
not all of us are gonna make it lads

After reading into it more... I now think I wont bother soaking them either. A small amount of phytate is maybe even a good thing

>vitamin E
>"great compound"
Nigger you know scientists literally cannot find a single good thing about vitamin E right? That bullshit about "skin health" is made up but the cosmetics industry.

Veggies hardly have many micros, they're either in their plant forms (beta carotene, D2, K1) and have to be converted to the animal form at low conversion rates with diminishing returns as intake increases (some people have severely impeded conversions due to single nucleotide polymorphisms of genes such as MTHFR) or they contain phytic acid, oxalates, lectins, goitrogens, saponins, and many other of these chemical stressors plants produce to survive that will strip the meal of minerals. Heard they also bind to other minerals in the body such as zinc, iron, calcium and magnesium as they pass through the body and once excreted they take these minerals with them.

Eat raw, grass fed pasture raised liver from a local farm. insane amounts of the most bioavailable forms of Vit A, C, D, folate, B12, Copper and more. The probiotics are also a plus, and raw meat's extremely easy to digest.

White rice seems pretty useless too, fiber that will damage the gut, trace micros and carbs are pretty unnecessary. Fat is where Vit A, D, E, K, DHA and EPA is stored, so just eat as much saturated animal fat from a local farm that naturally raises their animals as much as possible

So... you mean to tell me... you need to activate your almonds?

Attached: 098.png (511x296, 225K)

In that first sentence, I said they barely contain nutrients OR have those chemical stressors. Should've said AND. In conclusion, vegetables were only consume to get by when animal foods weren't present, and when we have such easy access to high quality animal products in such amounts, it seems best to eat only that when they have everything we need, and veggies don't. But they're great for taste here and there it's always lovely to bite into a juicy fruit. Just know there's nothing inherently and majorly important in fruit

dude you're fucking autistic just eat the fucking nuts you goddamn retard

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Lmao what the fuck

Attached: 1538745795528.png (872x628, 769K)

>Handful of brazil nuts a day

Enjoy your selenium poisoning.

No. When I first heavily researched healthy eating I got big into adding up vitamins and minerals, and this is definitely the weirdest shit coming out of RDAs (calcium being another one, whose RDA is likely inflated by the dairy lobby).

My solution was to ignore it. Pretty quickly I realized that nutrient density wasn't important anyway once you are eating healthy all around. One decade later I'm still the healthiest motherfucker basically everywhere I go. Put lots of eggs and broccoli in your diet. They are good for you -- entirely for other reasons mind you -- and those two foods alone contribute about half of my vitamin E.

To add: my skin is great btw, I'm often told I look much younger. Add collagen or gelatin to your diet. I wasn't doing this until this year, and so I credit my youthful appearance to low sugar+exercise, but I'm lead to believe collagen makes a much bigger difference in skin appearance than vitamin E.

Brocolli doesn’t have too much. It’s a man made vegetable that’s only a few thousand years old. Also contains oxalates that damage the gut and inhibit absorption of minerals. You can get sulforophane from animal foods

just eat your greens breh its not hard

post bench pls. I don't take diet advice from twinks and Stan Efferding totals over 1000kg

>onions not allowed
low test

no need to testmaxx when you're blasting anabolics

You aren't even suppose to eat that many nuts. Just eat a handful of them for a snack.... Jesus christ you idiots, eat other foods with them...

Attached: 64564565463.jpg (320x240, 10K)

>Fiber is bad for you
Post bowel movments

it all makes sense now

Attached: activatedAlmonds.png (462x554, 515K)

underrated.
A single nut can have 200% of the RDA

make some biltong bro, best snack and proton king

SA?

>IRL DLC

Kek'd

No, but I bought some a while ago and it was delicious. About 19gr protons per 35gr(!) serving, sick