STRONGEST DELTOIDS OF /FIT

NATURAL BODYBUILDER
HEIGHT: 183 CM
BODYWEIGHT: 83-85 KG
NECK: 45 CM
CALVES: 41.5 CM
WAIST: 83 CM

youtu.be/p7n0bN_5p44

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-195328_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSNp1nOn8P0
youtu.be/poS2aS6fMeg
youtu.be/Xv7sNXrptOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Jesus do you live in Bosnia or something

But can you do 2000lbs on the leg press with zero range of motion?

HAHAHAHAA THAT ROM HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though go fuck yourself, you didn't do a single rep that whole set

/fit cant compete anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-201647_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 931K)

you cat back'in, cheat rep'in fag. I will say that you are based good sir. Only cause you COOMED at the end.

Attached: 1568060758384.jpg (721x1080, 224K)

you cant do 50 reps that ron not even with 50 kg...u r not my league lol submit and give me your car daughter mom sister and wife

id be impressed if you did 10 reps with a better ROM than the three inches of motion you just did, deltoids aren't calves my nibba you got a whole fucking range of movement to put arms over head

Attached: 1564088890345.jpg (720x524, 47K)

Admit it, you can't even get that over your head once can you

youre really retarded, give it 5 years and you will give yourself a brutal injury, just watching some of your cringe inducing "lifts".

You'll be such a chad when you send a disk flying out of your back like a bullet.

over my head only god not a fucking barbell

Pussy

apparently not
despite shit rom his delts do look good

on what bizarre shit tier balkan planet is that an OHP?

I dont see a single OHP rep.

Dude, how the hell was any of that over head? Where was the lock out? How much cock can OP really suck?

Attached: 1461951170509.jpg (300x300, 11K)

NOOOO U WILL GET HURT NOOO U NEED TO LIVE PAST 30 NOOO DONT DRUG DONT FUCK WITHOUT CONDOM DONT GO TO 200 KM/H WITH MOTORCYCLE TAKE CARE NOOOO

Attached: 1566923927324.png (785x1000, 254K)

You can see the bulletholes on his wall and window haha.

The jury is in

OP is a weakfag masquerading as a strongchad and can't do a single rep of OHP at 100kg

have fun not being able to do your retarded ego meme lifts for 9+ months when you demolish your back in some way.

You're probably not familiar with Slavic culture.

Are you one of the psychotic muzzies or psychotic christfags in that part of the world. Can't you go kill yourself in some crusade instead of pretending to be a hard ass?

Well they're definitely pressing movements!

Also youre a sperg

i can almost strict curl 95 kg lmao what makes yo think i cant press that haha u r all pussies u fear death u fear to talk to WOMEN lmao u fear. a fucking smelly walking hole lmao gays stay small weak and gay i will massive at 25 im 18 and strong than u all

BALKANTERACHAD IN 2 YEARS
30 INCH NECK
60 INcH BICEP

u will be mirin hard lol hater post body

>OHP
>OVER-HEAD-PRESS

Attached: 5.png (500x501, 90K)

your form may not be the best, but thats a sick lift for your bodyweight dude congrats.

the absolute state of Jow Forumsfags
>fucking incel retard why arent you MACHO and STRONG go LIFT fucking IDIOT you weak MORON that physique is AWFUL

*man who is actually strong and trains and is able to perform impressive lifts*
>fucking IDIOT why are you so STRONG why are you LIFTING you FUCKING IDIOT only RETARDS LIFT

Jow Forums logic in a nutshell

BASED
Based BALKANTERACHAD, Can you give us video of walking training in your neighborhood like King Grizzly? youtube.com/watch?v=dSNp1nOn8P0

this is a half rep layback press
uses more pecs like a standing bench press so quite a bit more weight can be lifted than ohp.

yes, if i had a bench i could so at least 50 GOOD REPS on flat bench with 100 kg and practice

Balkan giga chad is weak and I fucked his mother stupid ass bitch Slav

you fucked a corpse then blind faggot son of a bitch

post 50 kg Ohp 50 reps press

You didn’t press that weight up once you half repping pussy ever heard of full range of motion or is your slab brain stupid to understand what that means?

Again, OVER HEAD press, you fucking troglodyte. Your barely getting it past your chin.

Attached: 1563673702346.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Where is the lock out? It wasn't even over head. I doubt you could even press one pl8.

Attached: 1451208881423.jpg (378x566, 55K)

post 50 kg press to nose level for 50 consecutive reps

youtu.be/poS2aS6fMeg

I don’t film myself working out you fucking retarded caveman

absolutely embarrassing rom, as expected from balkan manlet

Pussy reps

>Leaning back so much it turns into a standing incline bench
>Not even quarter reps

Attached: 1537670397626.png (576x507, 59K)

u will never be capable to do better than that not even on steroids and weighting 200 kg lol i have ape genetics u have what ? ur mom suck a dick gene lol

Attached: 1567812471388.webm (568x320, 1.4M)

>those tricep insertions
It was over before it started

Attached: E2790B44-D182-4516-8928-26984D5937E1.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

american boys cant compete i will fuck ur daughter in front of you with my quad

Have stronger legs than you, can sprint faster than you, jump higher, run further, bigger dick, I’m taller than you, I can see how ugly you are through the ski mask slav peasant

>i have ape genetics
No, you have an ape brain.

i can sprint at 37 km/h with no sprint training lol u r not a challengue for me not even a rival

Attached: 20190904_180814.jpg (1080x530, 143K)

Jebi im mater legendo

>daughter
The ultimate cuck
Doesn’t matter how much pussy reps you squeeze out on that bitch weight, you’ll always have bad muscle insertions and you’ll always look like shit. Ape genetics? Yeah definitely the brain of an ape.

post body americano piece of shit u r weak ur race is weak ur countrt is weak one day u will disappear from earth xaxaxaxaxa

HOW
DOES
HE
DO
IT

This is what giga ape brain mom and sister sat on last night

Attached: DE7E4E1A-5FB4-480F-8A6A-7DD4BF7A6F40.jpg (1576x2098, 533K)

If you wanna beat your tiny dick to pictures of shirtless men go to CBT you fag. We are the worlds number 1 superpower, if your gay little country attacked us you’d get bombed into oblivion by drones lmao

Based and wormpilled. Ripped as FUCK. Lookin solid BalkanCHAD. You are my favorote Jow Forums poster.

Where is the lock out? Are you even trying m8?

Attached: 1433575131355.jpg (389x296, 28K)

Also Jow Forums:
>tattoos are for insecure degenerate faggots
>holy fuck I wanna suck wes watson, rich piana, and zyzz's dick all at the same time while they pump my throat full of their tattooed degeneracy
Don't come here for logic, just keks

No response to ?
BALKENTERAFAG CANT COMPETE

if you are number 1 in superpower why you cant lift more than an malnourished 18 year old guy ?

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Malnourished dumb ass you live on a farm

Balkanchad for SiR New Years Comic when?

Took you 8 minutes to type out a barely literate response with absolutely no evidence to back up your claim
BALKENTERAFAG CANT COMPETE

i live with dignity you live like a weakling

I grow tired of this half repping ape. I take my leave to go fuck bitches and enjoy my first world country that’s a super power, we’re number one. 3RD WORLD FAGS CANT COMPETE JUST GIVE UP

Attached: 9CA25629-780F-4F0C-B9C2-BC8D7132A5D1.png (470x264, 151K)

your delts look strong but you're basically doing quarter rep standing incline bench presses

> dignity
Nice tattoo trend follower is that recent ? Fucking degenerate faggot

thats to protect elbows you stupid blindass, thats not a tattoo i have no tattoo i dont like because religion

i can clean and press u for reps lol ur my bitch

Chad asf

> "you’ll always look like shit"
> doing Jow Forums to look good
lol bro THIS is the ultimate cuck

> be american
> flexing about superpower status and how much worse the third world is
> meanwhile imports hundreds of thousands of third worlders yearly and half the country sucks their collective cock while the other half can't even start a proper race war like the balkans had
not even mentioning ZOG, LGBT, worshipping liberalism, etc. etc.

Attached: 1565746222383.jpg (860x960, 49K)

>not even a quarter rep
shocking

Christ bro, your fucking posture is killing me. Either way, you're actually the highest quality content on /fit lately. I guess that isn't saying much but don't stop posting.

lol this is true,the cuckism in the first world is so damn high

>50
I count 0

youtu.be/Xv7sNXrptOE

the people that complain on him not doing full reps are fucking nuts, if he did 50 consecutive reps on the press with PERFECT FORM he would be just as strong as eddie hall on his prime deltoid
wise, OP is retarded and gonna injure yourself, but hes no joke for being 18 year old

also the NFL combine record is 50 reps on flat bench with 225, same weight this guy is "pressing" if he trained flat bench could probably get 40 clean nfl reps wich would be crazy for his height and weight, this guy has well above genetics for strenght but hes wasting them away, sad

Look at your pecs bwahhahahahahahaahha what a faggot

>meanwhile imports hundreds of thousands of third worlders yearly and half the country sucks their collective cock while the other half can't even start a proper race war like the balkans had

first the balkans never had a race war since all the inhabits of the regions are predominately white.The Yugoslav conflict mainly started by the serbs being ass blasted by the croatians wanting independence after the dissolution of Yugoslavia. Research it before you spout nonsense.

That's all well and good Balkan...But why This specific webm? Why?

and to further my point "Studies based on bi-allelic markers of the NRY (non-recombining region of the Y-chromosome) have shown the three main ethnic groups of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosniaks, Bosnian Serbs and Bosnian Croats) to share, in spite of some quantitative differences, a large fraction of the same ancient gene pool distinct for the region.[4] Analysis of autosomal STRs have moreover revealed no significant difference between the population of Bosnia and Herzegovina and neighbouring population"

I know it wasn't a race war, that phrasing was mostly hyperbole. It's the same people genetically speaking and also linguistically speaking, with political history and religious differences causing the rifts.

IMO the motives of the conflict are not that clear, which is an impression I have gained from knowing numerous Serbs and Croats well. My personal opinion on the outcome is that given how the Croats immediately sold out to the Franco-German bloc, and that real autonomy is nonexistent in the EU unless you're a member of said bloc, that fight for autonomy has arguably backfired.

Holy fuck
Too based
Too fucking based

Kek based

WTF NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT, THAT'S MY DEADLIFT 1RM

Attached: 0.png (269x301, 113K)

Avg gorrila dick is 4.5 inches

balkan chad how many women have you fugged?

probably 0

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 3DC621C0-3782-4759-A1CD-2110654A763F.png (221x228, 11K)

Ah yes, GigaBosnian. Hail from a fellow Caucasus resident. Fuck Chechens

AAAAAAAGHHHH
IM SICK OF YOU POSTING ON MY BOARD, BALKANGIGACHAD.

I AM PALESTINAIN BOXING INCEL
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!
AS SOON AS I HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH MONEY FOR FOOD.

Attached: image2.png (640x1136, 1.37M)

The way he slides after the impact at 0:04, just like in my animes!

>if he trained flat bench could probably get 40 clean nfl reps
LMAO

TEETHMOGGED

some days ago i fucked up my rotator cuff by going to failure with 70 lbs, this motherfucker goes to failure with 225 LBS using the most injuring and worse form possible and hes probably going to wake up just fine tomorrow and will do it again, its not fucking fair, i wonder how hard must he hit anyway

Attached: Vegeta_derrotado.jpg (261x193, 8K)

Where's Palestine? Do you mean Israel? Home Of God's Chosen People, the Jews, who graciously allow you to exist on their rightful clay?

inspirayshanul

>LMAO

thats pretty accurate though

tripfag, cat-back, cheat reps. Yup, we got a faggot

i want balkanGIGACHAD vs Mcgregor lol would pay to see

you dont recognize balkanchad?

i want a fast and furious movie where kyrakos gryzzly balkanchad you and all the third worlders of /fir are introduced as wild animals that cant speak but get their ass beaten by the rock