Push up question

When you’re out of shape in military boot camp or police academy what are you supposed to do when you can’t do any more push ups?

Like you can do 10-20 push ups normally, but the instructors are like after each push up say “honor courage commitment” and you can only do maybe 10 or those push ups because they say down and up at weird intervals

Is it better to stick your ass in the air and stay that way or try to push another push up out that you can’t push out and you’ll be on your knees between each almost push up

Attached: 1D9C7E84-7A2D-454F-AFF1-CF3C5B7FD3E8.jpg (4406x2937, 2.17M)

Boots aren't supposed to question. They are supposed to accept and die for ZOG.
Make Israel Great Again!

Thanks for the advice

The motivation would probably make you do a bunch more than you think you can. Exercise is 90% mental

it's designed to break you down. there's no good answer to "what am i supposed to do?". you just do what they say and pray to God you can

The real answer is that they aren't looking for you to do a certain number of pushups, they're looking to make sure that you won't quit. As long as you keep trying and giving it your all you won't be smoked.

literally this

I don't understand why anyone would join the military when they know the wacky shenanigans we get up to overseas. You're not going to be fighting for freedom and justice, the people fighting you will be fighting for their freedom and justice.

Money, plus most of the good ole boys who join the infantry don’t give a shit about brown people anyways

Because I have the time of my life every day at work. I have the greatest job in the world and I love it.

I get paid to workout, with my unit and on my own. The kitchen food isn't actually bad for bulking or cutting. my SNOs dont give a shit what I do because they're total lads.

Attached: WIN.jpg (680x422, 43K)

implying anyone joins for the sole purpose of fighting for freedom and justice. There's a reason they give you monetary incentive to join and that's why most people do. You meet awesome friends and travel the world doing a job that others do in the civilian world. It's cake desu.

They'll hold everyone in the up pushup position until you get there as well. Eventually you will, and you'll be socially shamed/beaten after taps until you get yourself up to speed. (5 sets of 20 pushups every night after taps, 10 sets of 20 on Sunday)

My time in the marines taught me that different gun barrels all taste the same.
I couldn’t be happier to be out

Attached: BBFEE157-6993-40F9-A2B1-FAB7641C5BB7.jpg (640x516, 61K)

This. No matter how good of shape you're in, they will push you past your breaking point. You simply do as well as you can and hope it ends soon enough.

you just keep going until failure. and then keep visibly struggling to do more. i dont know about law enforcement but in the military they want you to to fail eventually so that they can scream at you

I've been in over a year now and basically, as long as you're trying, they'll be fine with it. Most of the time it's a group smoke session so they don't really notice if you run out of steam

Fpbp. Die for Israel, goym.

I'm much happier now that I have been out 5 years as well bro. Hope it hasn't all been darkness for ya

You just do it, your form will look like shit but just push yourself. They're looking for you to not quit, or cry, or complain like a bitch. I had to 500 pushups pyramind style during defensive tactics week with 1000 jumping jacks and break falls and getting punched in the face. Could I do that? No. You just do it and don't mentally give up your body can handle a lot. Also if you're asking this question it sounds like you already surrendered

As everyone keeps saying there are physical tests you need to pass. Other then that when you are working out they just push you and don't really care how many reps you can do, just that you don't quit.

>Boot detected

I need the free flight training

What did you mean by this

In all seriousness I'm sad to hear that you guys had such a negative experience. I hope you've been able to find stuff you enjoy now.

Just keep pushing.
Marine boot camp is mostly mental. They arent looking for Capt America they are looking for someone that wont quit when shit gets alittle tough.
The answer is always
PUUUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!

Attached: Incentive-Training-Session-Boot-Camp-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 370K)

Nah senpai. Peacetime Marine Corps sucks big green dicks.
I wish we would just invade someone.

Attached: magical-fire-dust-bang-button-metal-holdy-thing-freedom-seed-30625212.png (500x458, 114K)

I'm Air Force so I'm always "doing" something, but year it seems like you guys wouldn't have much to do during peace time.

If you piss them off they literally Spit in your mouth. You rate the move after reaching Black belt in MCMAP

>I've been in over a year.
You still got a wet nose little pupper.

Lmao, same reason I joined the guards

You don't get shipped off to a level 20 pvp zone in iraq the moment you graduate bct. a lot of jobs are chill and many join for help with college and job skills that transfer to civilian life.

you are just supposed to plank and eek out pushups as you can

Yeah but OP asked about training you fucking autist

97 percenter cope

>tfw rejected from jrotc
>tfw no mental fortitude to protect your Homeland
> tfw no chance of getting legit training for bogaloo
>tfw cope and cry about muh goys to achieve cognitive dissonance

Must be tiring

When you can't do any more, doing one more isn't an option. Do a half assed one as best you can until you can't raise any more.