Redpill me on hcg Jow Forums. I wanna get some roids but it's more important to me to impregnate my gf first...

Redpill me on hcg Jow Forums. I wanna get some roids but it's more important to me to impregnate my gf first. Can I take hcg while I'm trying to knock her up? I've been going to the gym every day for two years and I'm maxed out my natty levels.

Attached: E45DFAA6-BBAD-4CA0-B3A5-515156C104FA.jpg (600x800, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378070/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taking drugs
>is too low IQ to understand the concept of waiting for a month or two
Please do not have children.

I'm not looking for advice from natty fags. I maxed out my genetic limit and I'm gonna go on gear but I gotta insure my legacy first.

Come on you frauds, help me out, what happens if I'm a natty fag and start injecting hcg to get higher test while still being able to impregnant my gf

go ahead and hop on a few grams of tren

Eventually I want to try tren but I need to impreg my gf first. My first cycle will just be T cyp

Bump

Bump

God damn you fucks are worthless

You're not married so dont impregnate her

please don't procreate

>you're not married so don't impregnante her
Niggers: outbreeds you
Decline of the West and Dark Ages v. 2: well at least I have my morals

Fuck you nigger I'll impregnante her, your mom, your wife and your daughter. Wanna get super triggered? I don't care if I know the children, creating them is a gift. I don't see all these fags who bitch about not having a dad killing themselves, therefore they are cry babies who are full of shit.

Super helpful user you are as useful as a male nigger in 2019

In 9 months...
"Guys help my baby shit itself and keeps crying what do I do?"
In 9 years...
"Guys help my kid is retarded what do I do?"

If you're this fucking stupid, you're definitely too poor to raise a kid. So that's one more welfare nigger because you're a deadbeat retard.

Freeze sperm now
Roid the fuck out
Have kids when you want
Problem solved

>come on you frauds
Yet you didn’t post it in /fraud/
Do your own research, this place is full of retards

>not starting at 700 tren ace
Do you even want to make it?

Hcg will lower your test and suppress it's natural production if you take it natty. Its a lh analogue

Theres a reason frauders use it ON CYCLE
Theres a reason frauders DONT use it during pct

Hcg has been shown when taken with exogenous test to help retain spermatogenesis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378070/

To be very autistic and precise you can time it at the end of a cycle to overlap somewhat. Also I thought HCG caused the nuts to start producing test again, but once you stop LH is suppressed?

While they’re using the HCG

I thought hcg was used to treat infertility in males who arent on T

>Asking Jow Forums for parenting advice

Yeah you are a nigger

White people arent welfare niggers so no. Nigs are gonna nog, whites don't.

That's too risky I need an actual child before I absolutely fuck my nuts up with roids

HCG is to infertility as TRT is to low test. Both are exogenous hormones that suppress the natural cycle they replace

So then have a kid before you roid?

Correct but posters here (not saying you) are so misinformed about hormones they think pinning test equals no kids, testicular atrophy and a host of other non existent issues.

If you cruise on trt, hcg in pair will do wonders.

Many people on trt use hcg to preserve fertility, but there are no guarantees.