It's over bros

It's over bros...

thesun.co.uk/news/9886155/chicken-linked-cancer-study/

Attached: IMG_20190911_015219.jpg (1080x1403, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking a white chicken!

Pretty sure all meat has been linked to cancer in some way.
Just eat less of it and live your life.

Literally anything can give you cancer. Articles like this are retarded

Huh, it's almost like the new God of western civilization, (((science))) universally agrees that the only healthy food is onions/grains pumped to the brim with official Monsanto brand roundup..

>demand for chicken decreases
>price of chicken plummets
>start eating even more chicken
>make sweet natty gains
>mog faggot twinks like OP

i literally don't see a single problem with this

cringe and boomerpilled post

how many times have you posted this? What a terrible thread

If you take anything these lab coat nerds "study" seriously, you're not gonna make it.

kill yourself. how is hating the religion of scientism boomer? Fuck religion.

>religion of scientism
it's time to stop posting, gramps

>The research - published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health – found there was an “association” frequent consumers of chicken have with certain cancers. But the study didn’t pin down exactly what link is, and it could mean that the meat contains a carcinogen or that the method of cooking is a factor.
>The research - published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health – found there was an “association” frequent consumers of chicken
>frequent consumers of chicken
>frequent consumers of chicken

Attached: tenor.gif (320x182, 642K)

It is a religion

Attached: CgGEC3ZWEAA6SQX.jpg (720x720, 71K)

Are studies a meme?

That's cringy as fuck man. It's obvious some religious retard who can't accept facts made this shit.

>The Sun

>someone religious hates religion
?

How was it like growing up in the 50’s grampa?

>Just eat less of it.
Or use cancer combating herbs like rosemary
>The Sun

Fuck right off, OP.

B&R

how is hating religion 1950s-esque? The 1950s were very religion oriented, just around a different religion.

A FUCKING WHITE MEAT

The right thing to do is eat everything in moderation. There's nothing wrong with eating red meat every other week, fish every now and then, dairy every now and then. There's no extremes, it's not all in or all out.

Attached: hjj.png (361x488, 228K)

> eat chicken. Cancer.
> eat red meat. Cancer
> eat fish. Cancer
> go outside in the sun. Cancer
> spray weeds. Cancer
> breath air in the city. Cancer
> go to movies. Shot. Survive but doctors find cancer during surgery.

Just can't care anymore. I got cancer just reading the article. Brb going for a smoke

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

>for the first time
>after a bajillion other studies that didn't show this
aka you can throw this one in the bin lads.

cope.

t. atheist

kek.

Basically what they're saying is fat fuck niggers who eat KFC made in rancid vegetable oil everyday aren't very healthy.

i love eating bugs now!

>Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true. Moreover, for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias.
journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

What do science zealots do when their own scientists are telling them that studies have a >50% chance of being wrong?

No fucking shit most the chicken is pumped full of hormones to make it grow faster yeald mor meat per chicken.
I get veggie fed hormone free chicken. Little bit more expensive but better for ya

I live in a country where everyone eats chicken all the time and i've never met someone with cancer

>the sun

>eat fish. Mercury poisoning AND cancer
>eat eggs. Cancer
>use computer. Cancer
>use smartphone. Cancer

The cure for cancer is more cancer. Eat cancer.

you WILL eat bugs

Attached: 1563669305968.jpg (1024x731, 126K)

The zealots don't seem to understand that it usually isnt scientists making these claims, but journos.

fake news as usual.

Probably has to do with farm fed chickens, not chicken itself.

They are.. 99% are complete bullshit and can be countered by a different study.

see >an “association” frequent consumers of chicken have
> it could mean that the meat contains a carcinogen or that the method of cooking is a factor.
>or that the method of cooking is a factor.

Honestly, you'd have to be pretty ignorant or downright RETARDED to still be eating dead, animal-flesh products when literally every study ever conducted in the past few years have clearly demonstrated the consumption of dead, animal-flesh products in intrinsically linked with heart-disease, cancers, tumors, just about every excruciatingly painful disease ever documented. Why are you still eating them? Why don't you go plant-based? Are you fucking retarded? You are literally killing yourself because "muh, it tastes gooood!". So does having lots of sex with multiple partners, doesn't mean it won't inevitably give you an STD or perhaps AIDS.

Yeah that's going in my pasta folder.

lol
triggered faggot.
Believers in Scientism may include single female Democrats who believe in climate change and crystal energy and not in gender.

>Honestly, you'd have to be pretty ignorant or downright RETARDED to still be eating dead, animal-flesh products when literally every study ever conducted in the past few years have clearly demonstrated the consumption of dead, animal-flesh products in intrinsically linked with heart-disease, cancers, tumors, just about every excruciatingly painful disease ever documented. Why are you still eating them? Why don't you go plant-based? Are you fucking retarded? You are literally killing yourself because "muh, it tastes gooood!". So does having lots of sex with multiple partners, doesn't mean it won't inevitably give you an STD or perhaps AIDS.

The study linked clearly specifies that the studies themselves, which are authored by scientists, are coming to false conclusions.

>>Honestly, you'd have to be pretty ignorant or downright RETARDED to still be eating dead, animal-flesh products when literally every study ever conducted in the past few years have clearly demonstrated the consumption of dead, animal-flesh products in intrinsically linked with heart-disease, cancers, tumors, just about every excruciatingly painful disease ever documented. Why are you still eating them? Why don't you go plant-based? Are you fucking retarded? You are literally killing yourself because "muh, it tastes gooood!". So does having lots of sex with multiple partners, doesn't mean it won't inevitably give you an STD or perhaps AIDS.

You've obviously never met fans of Rick & Morty.

ruth bader ginsburg survived 3 different types of cancer, if that frail old jewish goblin bitch can do it why cant i. ill eat as much chicken as i please.

>Chicken has been linked to a higher risk of getting cancer for the first time
So if I've already had cancer at least once, chicken is fine?