Is this a good idea?

Is this a good idea?

Attached: rich-piana.jpg (500x500, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The tats
It won't kill you, it just shows how confident you are.

>the roids
Look at Piana's entire being. Motherfucker would kill anyone he fought, but on the other hand he fucking died of cardiac arrest from overdose or some shit, so there's that.

Attached: 1567547245441.png (710x555, 533K)

Yes.

I love rich but god he dresses like a nigger

It wasn't.

Could you imagine what he would look like if he wore normal clothing? I seen a picture a while back of Ronnie Coleman wearing a suit and it looked all sorts of strange.

Attached: 1457732694369.png (150x300, 49K)

My favorite natural bodybuilding athlete.

If you're willing to pay the price

Is what a good idea? Injecting yourself with steroids? Covering your body in shitty tattoos? Dressing like a middle schooler?

Why is the tag still on his shorts?

still better ideas than filling your arms with oil.

>Motherfucker would kill anyone he fought
To bad this dude and many others not even at his level would wreck him.

Attached: robby.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Look man, I'm just as big a Rich fan as anybody here but no he wouldn't. You get Rich into a fight with even a novice in some kind of martial arts and they'd kill him. The only cardio I've ever seen Rich do was on the bicycle in bigger by the day. The only fighting I've seen him do was kickboxing, and that was for the cameras. Against you or me yeah he'd rip our heads off, but size means fuck all when you're put against someone who knows what they are doing.

Yikes, the more tattoos and muscles you have the more you set yourself up to the mogging of a lifetime because people will think you're a compensating faggot when you eventually get mogged

What a weird looking goon lmao

>leaving humanity behind and ascending to /mutantmode/
He’s /ourguy/

Attached: 763303044.jpg (438x580, 55K)

>Pants
No
>Shoes
No
>Tats
No
>Hat
Only if balding
>That roiding level
Depends. are you a 5%er? If true, then yes, otherwise, do something more at your level
>Style
Nah

what were his quads like

What are weight categories?

Weight only matters when both people fighting have similar amounts of skill in fighting. So if it’s 250 pounds vs 150 pounds and they both have the same amount of experience/skill the 250 pound guy is going to win.

Probably terrible if he always hides them.

I don't agree with that, a guy that's 250lbs of muscle could always just grab a 150lb guy and throw him.

He injected a lot of oils so he wasn't as strong as he looked, and he got winded while talking, he wouldn't even last one round.that being said still loved the guy

Size disparity is going to have to be pretty extreme. Lot of what if games which are stupid to play, but a trained fighter is going to wreck someone who is Jow Forums and clueless.

youtu.be/Aaehn1aY8Ig

Clearly never train martial arts. You would be shocked how hard a small person can be to move if they know what they're doing. You could also be shock how fucking inapplicable the strength you get from BB training is to any kind of fighting. Half rom, low(er) weight, high rep isolation shit has virtually no carryover to actual combat.

Perfect mammalian form

Hey hey hey

The patriarch of the Gracie family got his ass handed to him by some high school football player with zero fight experience. He was bigger, stronger and more aggressive. Dont buy into the bullshit. You go up against a dude that can stand up with you struggling to land an arm bar and swing you head first into the ground your ass is fucked. 150vs 250 solid? Fuck off with that shit.

no

ask him lmao

Thanks fren.

Lets be real though, this size difference isn't nearly as common.

just bulk bro. even women do it now.

Attached: 67132119_644092629410786_7934171043192531832_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

remember when she was hot?

>woman
>hot

Attached: 1562256824785.jpg (288x252, 24K)

she's bloatmaxxing

Attached: buttergut.jpg (809x1442, 237K)

What are you talking about, the mountain got wrecked. No matter how big you are if you don't know what you are doing you will loose.

How are there no nude leaks of this girl yet

This clearly shows the mountain winning, at any point he could have literally grabbed the manlet but he didn't.

As soon as he gets a solid grip on him the guy would be fucked.

"full" of my seed amirite?

Jesus he looks ridiculous. He did too many steroids. He would look a lot better if he slimmed down, or else he will look absolutely awful when he gets old.

People with tattoos were traditional recognized as being criminals. Now ever fucking soi twink and libtard slag has them. 95% of tats look like absolute shit.

>It won't kill you, it just shows how confident you want people to think you are.

ftfu

Wassuwassuwassuwassu

shes pregnant??

I feel like rich piana would hate me if he knew me

Attached: zyy6ndhszs821.jpg (1334x750, 92K)

I miss this big nigga like you wouldn’t believe

haha epic meme my dude

Rob would give Rich such a beating Rich would have a cardiac event in the cage roight then and there.

Attached: 091_Robert_Whittaker_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg (1400x933, 103K)

his pants are way too loose

RIP Rich

Attached: 1510813889796.jpg (1920x1080, 937K)

it isnt ronnie making this look weird, its just really bad tailoring

He couldn't grab him

the fuck are you guys talking about
he grabs him at the start and then lets him go because he's not about to literally squeeze the life out of someone in a sparring match

anyway, rich is not nearly as strong as the mountain, so it's not the most valid comparison. I believe he would still lose to any 180 lbs+ experienced grappler even if he grabbed a hold of him. He doesn't have literal bone crushing power and the entire point of most grappling is too be useable against people stronger than you.

football gives you cardio though
being a roidbeast messes with your cardio

>The mountain got wrecked
The fucking delusion here, Hafthor got a hold of McGregor and then let him go. McGregor lost as soon as Hafthor got a hand on him.

>You get Rich into a fight with even a novice in some kind of martial arts and they'd kill him
Holy fucking shit martial cucks actually believe this
The dude is fucking 315lbs, he can fucking crush your wrists with his hands unless you are motherfucking Cain Velasquez

Hafthor is a fucking pussy for fighting and has zero sportsmanship
youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU
here
he tries to tear the fat guy a new asshole in a fucking sparring match, and then gives up the moment he starts to get his ass handed to him

Because he gases out and literally cannot continue fighting, which is something that only matters when boxing because you would have to be pretty goddamn delusional to think you can survive Hafthor for 2 minutes in a street fight.

no one argue that he is a good fighter, the only things you can say is that the size difference is decisive after some point, in this video its not that extreme difference like with mcgregor. at 70kg you cant for the love of god hope to be not wrecked by a 200kg animal, in that sparring the guy was probably over 100kg.

he gasses out because he is going all out ON A FUCKING SPARRING MATCH, that is top tier assholery

Yes, leaving humanity behind is the ultimate redpill.

The other guy is at least 6'4 for sure, and he took some full on hits

>You go up against a dude that can stand up with you struggling to land an arm bar and swing you head first into the ground your ass is fucked.
Kek I did this. Wrestling at a party with some ju jitsu guy, he goes for an armbar, I essentially did a squat while he held on, then dropped him on the ground. He wacked his head and was concussed.

>all that cope itt
>im_sure_to_win_cuz_speed.png
some angry roided up dude with 300lbs like rich easy buttfucks some typical 160to180 lbs twink "fighter"
>butbut muh technique
doesnt matter for shit since grips and stuff dont work with someone of rich's size
only problem with huge dudes is that they have absolutely horrible cardio, which doesnt matter in a fight that lasts less than 2 mins and the dude doesnt have to run away

>mfw all those faglords coping so hard

Attached: mfw2.png (684x692, 838K)

Is it not more likely Hafthor was told to go all out or at least was allowed to do whatever he pleases in the fight as opposed to Hafthor going ape mode on this guy in a casual sparring match and nobody said anything for some reason.

more like a cholo going bowling

Seems like they're both taking the match equally seriously to me. Hafthor just has no technique or boxing experience so he's just throwing out the hardest punches he can because that's all he knows.

everyone laugh at this dumbass
what did you expect, faggot ? some nice anal sex with money for the taxi afterwards ?
its a sparrign session, not a cuddling session
>w-well hes an asshole for trying
t. the guy that was always picked last in PE lessons

Attached: hehe2.jpg (492x388, 39K)

No, she read some "medical literature" that she can stop her hunger she had all the time for being so lean by "going all in" and eating like a monstrous fatass. Evidence that even if a female has a PhD, she's still stupid as fuck...

I understand that keeping that body is hard and she snagged herself a fit White guy, but most mamacitas are shrewd enough to at least wait to give a man a child or two before letting yourself go.

>tl;dr: she's either stupid or a liar

Any argument that bigger doesn't equate to higher chance of winning in a fight is pure cope, in any fighting situation that a Jow Forumsizen would find themselves in both parties are going to have next to zero fighting experience and raw power is going to be the deciding factor, if you're big and you can just throw the fucker around you're clearly going to win
>oh but conor mcgregor
not only did Hafthor let him go multiple times after having him in an easily decisive position, McGregor is also ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD, it was literally his job. To compare that to your average joe is hilariously stupid

i think the argument was big vs small but with expirience, and as i said at some point big is still going to win if big means way too big for the experienced opponent, like mcgregor vids. but if you have a bigger guy vs a smaller experienced guy but with not THAT much size difference, well being bigger is not gonna help you THAT much. if both have no fighting experience bigger, even if not with extreme size difference will probably win. a street fight is another argument tho. too imprevedible in too many ways to say anything really.

A 5 foot 2 guy gets to fuck that

>give a man a child or two
that's almost certainly the real reason. she was doing the bikini competition/fitness model thing, which requires very low bf. not starvation, since she maintained good muscle for years, but she wouldn't be able to have a baby like that. So now she needs a story about what she's doing and it's pretty genius because the feels get 99.9% upvotes from women, despite being technically retarded.

Attached: 59913358_1087741194768857_2367571107397031515_n.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

She literally needed to gain maybe 10 lbs of fat, even at 15% bf is safe to get pregnant at. There was no reason she needed to become a cow.

i love rich like a brother but the nigga got winded just talking about his shoes, and he was incredibly weak for his size.

You will mog everyone in a mile radius and never have to put up with uppity niggers again, but good luck getting laid when most women fell for the dadbod meme.

>most women fell for the dadbod meme
incorrect. women will tweet/post/say they're into dadbod just for the social points but if given the choice for their current man to be dadbod or fit we all know what the answer will be

w

dressed*
ftfy

he also listened to the absolute bottom-tier nigger mumble garbage, too.

Anyone 160 upwards who knows how to box sparks him unironically

oh yeah absolutely. instead she packed 35 lbs onto her tiny asian body in a couple months. i just don't think she'd get the attention if she slowly went up like a responsible person. she needed to be a cow like average internet women, though i'm sure she was also enjoying the fuck out of her diabetes diet.

Attached: hollow.jpg (580x1895, 286K)

Dude was rich as fuck but had terrible taste in everything.

She was never hot, shes a basic asian bitch with WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING MAKEUP.
She HAD a nice body but now shes fat with paint on her face.

I love block-shaped women. I'd suck her uterus through her cunt every night of the week.

The bigger you are the more likely uppity niggers will try to start shit with you.

Rich was mostly synthol. He had no real strength. He’s all for show and he still looked like a Idiot. Total loser and someone you should ignore for advice.

I remember when he'd brag that his rims were so big he had to ride on rubber bands and get flat tires every week.

This. A fully bespoke suit for Ronnie would be like 8K+. Looks like he spent about 1,500 bucks to get something that he could fit into, let alone garments that actually fit.

Or his closet stuffed to the brim with his ghetto-ass bling shoes, or his blow-up doll whore of a gf. God bless Rich I miss him.

>Asian
She's not a gook, she's a spic.

he was strong as fuck. but his issue was that he never truly rose to pro level through steroids + GH.
so he stacked increasingly drastic shit, like mexican tissue filler so he'd never get mogged again.

Attached: 22796331671.jpg (400x600, 34K)

Whatever it takes, right, Rich?

I don't know how you think a triple G or a Gvozdyk would lose to Rich Piana, a guy who's never (and now will never) had a real fight in his life.

soundtrack came on as I saw this pic, must be a sign

why didn't this guy do bodybuilding contests?

He looks like character concept art for a video game