How to get this kind of girl?

How to get this kind of girl?

Attached: 1564485105189.webm (544x960, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0FNMG9EDLw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go live somewhere in Central/Northern/Western Europe.

user..I...

>girl

i will seriousy never have a girl this cute and it fucking infuriates me
the pigs around me are disgusting

>girl
On discord

looks like a dude in a wig

it is literally a trap guys isnt there another vid in the same outfit where he shows bulge?

Attached: girl here.png (512x512, 573K)

you will never pass

i dont care he is cuter than women

That doesn't even look like a woman lol fag

Attached: rateofsuicideattemptsbysexuallity.png (738x669, 194K)

Based. I’m getting tired of tranny posting

Me too bud. They'll fuck off one day

Literally looks like jesse eisenberg with a wig, you faggots are way too far gone

>Jow Forums
>not wanting a tgirl with big muscles
i think you guys might be on the wrong board

You gotta be their "Daddy"
Treat them with fun and warm love, but punish them when necessary
And that goes for sex too

Attached: 1561587674873.jpg (1080x1920, 391K)

>girl
boy do I have some news for you, OP

Attached: trying to kill myself.gif (495x259, 1.1M)

ITS LITERALLY JUST A DUDE WITH A WIG ON AT THIS POINT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CUNTS

Attached: accordion.jpg (480x364, 30K)

You realize you are /high test/ when it doesnt even matter if she has a dick or not: you are going to fuck it anyway

based

No nigger, youre on the wrong board is that way you fucking attention seeking cunt

This is what '''anime''' and '''touhou''' does to you. It's literally a guy in a dress. Japanese culture, not even once.

I'm genuinely curious about this. I know how cusually promiscuous gay men are. How easy is it to get casual sex with them? How easy is it to get one as a long term "gf"? How easy is it when they're passing vs. Kinda passing vs. Not passing?

That's not high test. You're just gay and lack impulse control.

Imagine if you could walk up to any random girl and ask her to suck your cock and let you fuck her in the vag. Imagine if monogamy didn't exist. You see user, those statistics about HIV? They're like that for a reason.

Attached: AIDSstats.png (1185x466, 300K)

what do the numbers quantify

Basically this

Attached: 1565497392807.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

Annual diagnoses of HIV. Consider also that gay men make up 1% of the population.

Attached: HIVUSA.png (1780x768, 330K)

go gay cause thats a boy.

I know that about so called "cis" homosexuals in general. So the same thing basically applies when they're men all hopped up on female hormones? That shit doesn't fuck up their brain more to be like women when it comes to promiscuity?

I once messaged a tranny on okcupid as a shitpost and "she" was asking me to suck "her" cock after just three messages. That's my own personal experience anyhow. Their HIV rates are just as bad.

vocaroo.com/i/s0FNMG9EDLw8