Go Getter Thread

>You can only post in this thread if you WILL make it.

I just weighed 190 for the first time in my life. Zyzz is looking down on me.

How's your progress going, bros?

Attached: 58a[1].png (680x680, 103K)

I don’t ever think I’m going to get a gf, but if I do meet her I’m going to be at peak mental, physical and financial level

Attached: 93C9F681-21B7-42D0-8229-DE34F19E4451.gif (500x368, 1.8M)

Just about to hit one month of lifting, haven’t missed a single day yet and have gone from drinking 4-5 drinks a day to only doing that on the weekends.
I still have a long way to go and I look like shit but I’m pretty sure I have some chest gains already and it makes me feel hyped

Attached: B59035FA-0A6C-4206-B859-0F0D2D697ED5.jpg (360x480, 35K)

I weigh 195
Goal is 250 in two years
Height is 6'
Penis is average sized

Can’t complain about 6’ and avg penis. Some have it much worse

just hit 1pl8 OHP for reps, have been at 4 reps for 2pl8 for bench, 10lbs shy from 2.5pl8 squat, but deadlift I've been neglecting. Currently cutting because I'm at ~21% bf
5'9'' and have had multiple women tell me I'm big

big penis size, that is

Only forward brehs

Attached: viking_pepe_background_1.jpg (1176x1080, 461K)

>How's your progress going, bros?
It's okay.
I've been bitching about my surgery on Jow Forums because I can't work out but I'm trying to improve in other ways in the meantime

>trying to read more
I've achieved the ability to read three straight pages without zoning out. Not kidding, I'm actually happy about that
>drinking less
Got it down to only on weekends
>play less vidya
Sucks because I'm kind of bedridden but trying to play less. They're getting more boring as time goes on anyway
>work harder
Working hard is hard. I get tired and antsy at the end of the day. Plus my job is pretty repetitive
>eat better
I eat well I won't kid myself. But I'm burning almost no calories atm, gotta eat less for the time being
>do everything right for my recovery
I need to wear this brace all the time and I'm supposed to keep it locked straight while I'm walking. It's uncomfortable but if it makes me better I'm all for it
>actually Nofap
It helps
>vape less
The one is hard too. Nic is a bitch to quit. But my buddy is doing well with quitting and I'm jealous, I wanna follow his example
>social gains
I like making people smile. I've noticed that lately. Kinda weird because I'm a psuedo doomer but okay. I gotta get out more but I live in a town where there's nothing to do but go to the bars. But honestly I'm probably not looking hard enough

Thanks for reading my blog. Now I'm gonna go to sleep and ignore any (you)s. Gotta wake up and make that money to support my future tomboy wife and kids

Attached: 1561321517974.gif (320x289, 150K)

Based and inspiringpilled

Me too user

I only have 20lbs left for my goal weight
Hit 200lbs for 4x8 reps, thinking of trying for 225 1rm but am afraid of dropping the bar on my neck
Getting more confident talking to girls on apps, trying to force myself to make the first move

Attached: B079E878-D483-4179-935E-84EA52725F81.jpg (1500x1208, 196K)

Progress is decent. Up from 155lbs in April to 181lbs now. Gaining weight a little too quick so I'm scaling back calories for now. Only been lifting since about April as well.

Squat: 135lbs --> 230lbs
Diddly: 225lbs --> 315lbs (Trap Bar)
Bench: 100lbs --> 165lbs
OHP: 80lbs --> 120lbs

I've been doing exclusively DB Bench since I'm too autistic to ask for a spotter and it's too busy for me to wheel in a bench into the squat rack. I don't wanna be that asshole. Otherwise my bench progress would probably be a little better. I had some problems with my piriformis and groin region in general being real tight and sore, so I've had spotty programming and consistency with DL's since I was worried about impending injury; that 3pl8 diddly is only my 1rm and not for reps. RDL's seem to be helping me quite a lot.

I went from never being able to do dips of any sort in my life to being able to do 3x10. Gonna start adding weight like I have with pullups. I went from not being able to swim hardly at all to doing it regularly for cardio. A lot of my lifting routine includes back work, so my posture has improved significantly.

Six months and one week sober, seven months no cigs, and eating clean as much as possible. My lifting numbers might not be extraordinary, but when I look at everything I've done in this time combined I'm pretty happy with how far I've come after digging myself out of a self-hating ditch.

proud of you user, I also cut back on the sauce same amount as you. It was hard but it gets easier

Started this year without even being able to do a pushup. My body has been fighting me for every inch, and when Ramadan rolled around, I had to quit my meagre exercises for a whole month, while fasting.
Worked out even harder bros. After a year, I've finally started lifting the bar for bench presses. Never forget that easy gains never stick around- it's a hard attitude that keeps them.

Attached: 8FF24B7A-6948-4F4B-8972-3092565D6CF7.gif (456x242, 2.14M)

Three yers ago I had a complete mental breakdown and suffered ego death, I became a total doomer and got fat as hell. I started lifting for the gains to be an alpha amongst beta weabos, because I fucking live for anime. I suffer crippling depression and anxiety and suck at being a functioning member of society, but I can easily spend all day everyday in a gym. Ive just enrolled in fitness academy to become a personal trainer so I can spend my life in the gym and get ten times stronger than the demons in my head that ruin my life. I already have anxiety thinking about the human interaction, but Im gonna make it. I refuse to be a doomer forever.

>1st month of eating clean
>8lbs of fat/muscle gone and 10lbs of water weight gone
>Going to the gym 5 days a week
>Getting in sufficient protein to minimize muscle loss
>Skin care routine
>Went hard on personal hygiene, don't constantly smell like ball sack anymore
The only thing i can say is that i wish i started earlier. Thanks Jow Forums, and thanks Rich.

Attached: Slowpokefeelsgood.jpg (337x368, 20K)

You’re gonna make it, skelly bro

How big is your penis? is 5' flat normal penis size?

Tw-Twenty more pounds to go!

Attached: before_after.png (1252x618, 1.03M)

skeleton just starting bodyweight exercises because being able to exercise without leaving my room works wonders for motivation. the pushups aint getting easier though.

Attached: 1491928890350.jpg (1280x1352, 492K)

Fatass weakfag reporting, I'm making progress every day. I'm just sad I didn't start earlier, these newbie gains are amazing, I look better already and have normal BMI again. In a year or so I will have the physical capability of a Soviet soldier. You can laugh at me now, when I'm happy I could do one correct pushup and 100 swings with a light kettlebell, but I'm happy nevertheless to be better than yesterday.