So what is exactly the point of lifting (if you arent doing it for powerlifting or other sport) when you are average...

so what is exactly the point of lifting (if you arent doing it for powerlifting or other sport) when you are average looks male?

>when you do it you are insecure gymcel
>when chad does it he is working on himself #goals #hotguys #relationshipgoals
>you do it in hopes that a below average, fat, chick will finally score a guy with visible abs
>chad does it because he is bored of local pussy and fit thots make good FWB's,
>chad with good face doesnt care about counting macros or numbers on the bar, because he doesnt need to
>you autistically write down macros and micros, while following scientifically proven strength / hypertrophy program

Trust me buddy on that one, if you have average face you are better off working on monetary gains, and not muscle gains.

As a frame of reference, i have 2 plate bench for reps, 4 plate squat and 5plate DL for reps.
Its not much but i strengthmog 99% of commercial gym goers. In powerlifting standards that are intermediate numbers and im aware of it.
Im also 6'2 with broad shoulders and ugly mug.

Attached: personality bro.jpg (510x600, 53K)

cringe cope thread

To make yourself stronger, dumbass

Look up mewing.

entire Jow Forums catalog is cope

Great job on your last PR buddy,

oh, who is your girl talking to???
Oh wait, she was never your girl, she only sees THIS guy

Attached: large.jpg (500x750, 62K)

if you are ugly just dont be a manlet and go full strongman, some girls love to be destroyed by a giant gorilla

i mean, you probably right, but i think THIS guy probably see only THOSE guys too

I do it to get stronger and lose a bit of fat (hopefully) i do one compound day and one isolation day alter alternating. The isolation days help me not injure myself doing the heavy lifts. Anyway, make sure you don't forget to do your legs and back are most important im my opinion. Chest and arms are more fun though.

nigga post squat and DL 1rm

congrats user

Attached: anonTaylor.png (976x2886, 1.86M)

oh no no no

Attached: 1568160886790.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

sounds like ur trying to cope by convincing everyone else it is pointless to lift when really you're trying to convince yourself is ok that you look like utter shit

lanklet cope: the post

What’s the point of living then if you’re imperfect?
Go kys

I do Jow Forums shit so I can have good Army PT scores. Gotta get promotions, my dude.

Fuck off, robot

I need to lift weights to be an averagely attractive male

that might be worse reason to lift than actually lifting for roasties

congratz you made it hope your legs get blown off by IED

unless you get comfy office job from govt pay, then i applaud
i DO look like shit. But because of how my face looks. In clothes i look good because wide ass shoulders and narrow waist

>bacon and barbells
ughhhhhhh
I wonder if he thinks beards and drinking beer makes you a man too

This doesn't work because the bigger your muscles are the smaller your dick looks.

Post body.
Ok you arent gonna post it so have sex incel

sorry bro i dont browse r9k or pol

just stating cold hard facts and giving fair warning to people who want to lift to attract females.

if you are ugly
You are better off getting confidence through fat wallet and not being fat, and not through autistically picking up things and putting them back down. because nobody cares.

for average person, theres no difference between 60kg deadlift and 300kg deadlift.

Your achievements might mean a lot to you. But they mean far less to anyone than being able to tell you were on (tropical island of the season) last vacations.

Attached: 1567895770748.png (2526x1630, 3.03M)

what's the point of playing video games when you are average looks male?

Cause I'm a Chad god

because i have a monkey brain and moving heavy things makes me feel good

Jow Forums is warping your mind view big guy. Go outside and talk to people and you’ll figure out no one thinks like this.

Attached: CF6FD83B-2106-4B64-BCC8-AC5157A70877.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

>leddit spacing

projection seems to be the best bait of 2019

Because being stronger is fun. You can push heavier shit

Most guys have good looking faces. You just have to get lean enough for the masculine shape of your head to show.

better to be a jacked 5'6 beta than a weak beta r-right?

I really dont understand how this guy is considered very attractive.

To me he is way below men like Mel Gibson, Kevin Costner or John Cena.

I lift to bash nerds(OP) and look good while doing it

Nice rose-colored glasses, Chad. For the rest of us who aren't 9.5/10s we're doomed to the single life unless we can cater to womens' instinct to seek money above all else.

I do it for sport so I'm just going to call you a big nerd for not doing sports. NEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD

fpbp, fun as it is to hate everything the board is about as a joke (akin to "/v/ hates video games" and "/mu/ hates music"), these unironic lookism r/incels posters need to be rotted alive by a horde of brown recluse spiders

>lifting for women
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1566909975999.png (896x896, 58K)

Lifting to get physically fit so that you can have more intense sex and more intense orgasm, and be able to seduce as many girls as possible.