>Sign up for Nutrition course at uni so I can improve my diet and maximize gains
>Turns out to be a course required for nursing and 90% of students are women trying to become a nurse
>Assignments all shit about anatomy and case studies on food poisoning
>Literally haven't learned anything on macros or micros or anything I wanted to learn about
THIS FUCKING SUCKS HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS???

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 571K)

Forgot to mention
>On financial aid so I can't do poorly in a course or I'll be in debt 'till I'm 40

Courses usually have summaries of the topics discussed before signing up for them and your school also tends to have a period where you can drop the class without having to pay any fees for it. I assume that by now you've missed the deadline, but you should have been aware of it.

Sucks for you though. I took a nutrition class in community college and it covered all that shit. We had to make our own "perfect day" diets and meal plans, and even measure our own bodies and find out our fitness level and what we needed to do.

Fucking lucky ass. All I've learned so far is to determine how uncle Joe got his family sick at the yearly BBQ. And yes, I have missed the deadline

It's early in the semester, you'll probably learn more later, friend.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just being a faggot, my apologies

>90% of students are women trying to become a nurse
Smash nigga

I look like shit and we only meet once a month. Most of the class is online

you think they would actually treat nutrition? do you know how many obese nurses there are? no, we need to keep enriching the health care system

>he fell for the online course meme
lol

What's wrong with an online course?

How many of the students are fatties who think they know a lot about nutrition?

>he doesn't know

>Most of the class is online
OHNONONONONONONONONONOO

There are several of these actually. Most of them are 50 women that love attention, and passively aggressively shit on people for not answering questions in class
>That's how you learn you guys
Stfu bitch you're almost dead and you're just now starting

You guys are scaring me. This is my first year. How badly have I fucked up?

>Online
oh no non o ono ...

>he still doesn't know

>online
HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAA
You're fucked mate

>You didn't just watch some YouTube videos
user....

I'm taking a nutrition class at my community college rn and one of our first assignments was a 5 day food log and I can't wait to hear my professor's reaction to 32oz-64oz of milk being on every day

Attached: 1568060941856.png (1280x1600, 547K)

WTF. I thought my 16oz was excessive.

If You're not lazy then you have nothing to worry about
The only downside to online classes imo is that you aren't going to retain as much info as compared to a physical class

I like milk.
And I like it Whole.

Attached: 1567631551399.png (797x545, 161K)

They are just gassing you, like the other user said, you just wont be as engaged as you would be in a physical class

So, just bang them online