Wtf are sarms and how do they affect you

Thinking about using sarms, anybody have any experience?
Currently 185 5’10, year and a half lifting.

Attached: 66873311-12E9-4E53-B45B-DF8C911E17AE.jpg (750x1022, 459K)

Yeah it looks like you could use s’more arms

I brought them to the American markets about 10 years ago.

I’d say thanks but you guys may as well have just not posted, fucking dyels.

Sarms, think non methylated, non aromatizing oral steroids, without LVH or prostate enlargement

Hnng give titjob daddy

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

natty?

>is it natural to look like a pumped up balloon animal?:

yeah man just do push ups in the morning and eat lots of eggs

It isn't technically a SARM but it's grouped amongst them and I want to share my experience.
i tried mk-677 for 3 months and would not recommend it. It's the only non-natty substance I've ever used (besides creatine).
I felt the increased appetite for only the very first day. It helped me sleep easier (as promised) which was nice but the insomnia I felt after stopping made it completely not worth it. While taking it, I could hardly tell if it actually helped or if it was placebo. I can say for sure is that the kickback was not worth it.

Attached: .png (191x214, 31K)

Then why did you stopped?

>5’10,
does it matter?

SARMS are gay, pin test

Just do steroids like everyone else you fucking pussy.

Have fun with liver cancer, pizza face, heart palpitations then heart attacks, and furthering yourself into your already worsening depression

It's called doing your cycle right with properly dosed AI and PCT. Also I'm here for a good time not for a long time.

Attached: 1567021115659.jpg (500x525, 31K)

Tried RAD-140 5mg daily for 4 days, day 3 and 4 my balls ached, so I cut it out (It was just the sign of it working, my body slowing down my natural testosterone production). I didn't like the way it made my balls feel so I stopped. Took one week to fully recover back to old levels. Felt like shit during recovery, joint pain, lethargy for the whole day, no motivation. Now imagine what 8 weeks will do to you. I wouldn't recommend it, you look good natty

sarms cause cancer

Only heard of this with a rat study with dosed Ostarine, but it didn't show up with the chimp study sooooo

Wait wait that was Cardarine sorry

I'd rather save my money and liver. I could hardly feel any effect.

Attached: .jpg (30x33, 2K)

>expensive
>unresearched
Why bother?
Scared of needles. That's a bad reason.

>sarms don't cause these because there is no data that says they do
Not a very strong argument when there isn't any data to begin with.

fit hates on SARMS like crazy for no real good reason. There's no direct link to cancer, you can find them way cheaper than gear if you look around, and most of the sides can be mitigated.

I stacked LGD and RAD for a crazy bulk and went from 162 to 189. Crazy strength gains for just about every lift. I loved it and will 100% do it again.

The problem with SARMS is finding a good source. You never know what the fuck you're getting. Even with chinese steroids that are 100% illegal, you tend to get whats on the label. With "SARMS" you might just be taking prohormones, or some other oral steroid without even knowing it.

>money
lmao cheapfuck...
>hardly feel any effect
see above, because you are cheapfuck you most probably bought some cheap deluted stuff
>save liver
since when has mk-677 liver toxicity?

Personal experience with LGD solo vs dbol solo:

LGD solo:

Protocol:
5mg per day. 25mg clomid per day

Pros:
- it works to increase muscle and strength
- semi legal

Cons:
-sore nuts in the first week (indicating significant shutdown).
-moody and irritable and fatigued from week 2 or 3 (low test and estrogen symptoms)..
-half the weight gain was water weight (glycogen)
-dick dont work good
-itchy scalp (sign of impending hairloss)

dbol solo:

Protocol:
10 mg every other day, first thing in the morning, 1 hour preworkout, 12.5mg clomid

Reasoning for protocol:
Protein synthesis is only elevated for 12 - 24 hours after training
Dbol taken only on training days to augment protein synthesis
Half life of dbol is 5 hours so its out of the system in 24 hours. Natural testosterone will kick back in on the off day preserving testosterone levels, clomid blocks the methyl estrogen produced by dbol from inhibiting the HPTA axis,

Pros:
-it works to increase muscle size and strength
-no bloat, kept all gains after stopping
-euphoric alpha feeling
-balls nice and full, rock hard diamond morning boners every night

Cons:
-its illegal

Other steroid usage history:

Blasted and cruised for 3 years, several years ago, usied test, tren, masteron, deca, anadrol, dianabol, up to 1000 mg per week of total steroids.

Nice, very interesting.
Mind if I see pictures of your body which correspond to the three things you mention?

t. dyel scrolling down board

Why bother with SARMs when you can do oral dose Anavar?

most posters are not women

Doesn't matter, it will work more men also
Low side effects, short half life, take 10mg a day for a month.
Was good podcast with Mike Israetel about steroids for beginners

maybe becasue oral gear has much higher toxicity than any sarms
>everything is higher than 0

Anavar is literally a designer drug for the purpose
You don't know the toxicty of SARMs

Anavar can have side effects but the half life is short, you can hop off quickly

what kind of gains did you make on 10mg dbol? asking for a friend

>Creatine
>Natty

Attached: 1561948259175.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

>Red meat
>Natty

Cardirine isn’t a sarm

>not PCTing
What did you expect

Like YK11 is researched as a sarm while it’s very obviously, chemically a steroid

I’m not sure you took LGD, sounds more like a prohormone with that much shutdown

t. mk-677 share holder fucking lol

Mk really doesn’t do anything

Just take steroids for fucks sake. Less risky, less expensive, and they actually work. SARMS are the wild west. No telling what you're getting and not enough long term studies.

My fucking sides

>actually work
The rest of your post is spot on but that’s a ded meme bro

Sorry but what you got was no rad or any sarm most likely. U wont really notice any effects from rad until week 3 or even 4. Also at that dosage there is no way you get supressed that hard
t. rad pro

>protein
>natty

Not him but do you have a legit source? Shits an epidemic with sarms

If you had shutdown symbtoms with LGD it was probably prohormones or mixed with it.

That low of a dose probably, but it does cause supression

As a frame of reference for his weight yea... we need to know height so we can account for skeletal weight when we're assessing the ratio of muscle mass to body mass.

LGD is better for size gains than Anavar

Mg per mg, depending on how well each drug is tolerated

pic doesn't look natty, sorry boi