When do I "make it?" Is it when I achieve 1/2/3/4? Lose my virginity...

When do I "make it?" Is it when I achieve 1/2/3/4? Lose my virginity? Reach the level where I'd be complemented here instead of being call a dyel here? What is it?

Attached: 1564374978118.png (908x890, 107K)

When you buy a house and have two kids

Bullshit. I could just fuck two random women and take out a loan from my parents.

>two kids
>white
At least four in these times, lads

When you buy a house, have no loans to repay, marry someone, and have four kids with her

When you reach the point you're satisfied with your life and don't feel like asking Jow Forums.

If you have to ask, you haven’t made it.

You make it when you leave this shithole and become a normie, successfully integrating into society.
Also this

you'll never "Make it"

life is relative

life is about the journey

when you're down you'll appreciate the simplicities of life

when you're up you'll consume yourself with negative character flaws

Sounds like someone who hasn't made it

You don't make it
It makes you.

For a second I thought this said buy a horse and I quietly thought "fpbp" to myself

If you're white you need to have at least 5 in your lifetime. Not all at once for you poor fags who are waiting until you're 39 to have one kid.

All of those things are pretty simple, man. It's like asking if you've made it for getting dressed and going outside.

I like this

Attached: dc26hb8cktl31.gif (500x500, 1.48M)

>loses her husband
>loses her face
not a good time for Sarah Palin

5 kids.

Once you stop being a retard Jow Forums dweller incel, stop being an insecure faggot and obtain inner harmony.

five

Attached: 1568097665597.gif (315x293, 2.48M)

you "make it" when you leave humanity behind.

i can hear the gif

None of us will ever 'make it' per se, the pursuit of perfection is an impossible dream, but it is the journey that makes us better people.

>when you reproduce below replacement level
Ok retard