You can't change your fra

>you can't change your fra..

woah

Attached: frame.jpg (3416x1920, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0auwpvAU2YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't natty, though. You can change a lot depending on what you're willing to take.

Imagine being THIS DYEL to think right pic isn't natty

Superior Anglo Genetics beat the welsh. Tattoos aside. Hardy > Bale.

Attached: Tom-Hardy-Warrior.jpg (639x481, 39K)

never, EVER underestimate how untrained most of Jow Forums is

>hollywood actor
>not juicing
The naïveté

Lmao don't tell me you guys pick up men's fitness and see the Captain America workouts that are all burpees and 135x8 bench and think they're not roiding

This lmao

It is achievable natty but he probably wasn't.

This to a degree, I don't think he roided for Psycho, but hgh and test will put some bones on your meat, change the shape of your skull and body, more so when the skeleton needs to adapt to the extra muscle mass.

Attached: john-cena-steroids-before-after.png (546x280, 216K)

Can I get my dick bone to adapt to larger bodymass? Asking for a friend

he was still a growing adolescent in the first pic, you dumb

>23
>growing adolescent

>genetics
Bruh, have you seen what Tom Hardy used to look like?

Attached: DD25EDEA-BF11-4518-BB3D-E466D192A77C.jpg (640x480, 93K)

What is your friend going to do with your dick bone?

>Bruh, have you seen what Tom Hardy used to look like?
Yes

Attached: tom_hardy-bronson.jpg (352x500, 12K)

How do I get those traps like slugs on my back reeeee

Using Bale as an example is cheating. The dude has the discipline of those monks who can heat cold towels in the freezing mountains with their body heat

Checked, but probably steroids. Androgen receptors n such.It really is too bad that western countries are dedicated to equality instead of the benefit and
advancement of the human race.

This
His willpower is fucking superhuman

All jokes and frame talk aside, Bale is a fucking Chad among Chads

Hardy is a 175cm manlet while Bale is 183cm (6ft) chad.

Let's see Paul Allen's gains

Attached: paul allen.png (521x474, 384K)

>All jokes and frame talk aside, Bale is a fucking Chad among Chads.
Not really he's just part of the typical unhinged bourgeois. Case in point youtu.be/0auwpvAU2YA

Actually made me laugh

>literally are rich and famous enough to have the best trainers and chefs cater you 24/7
>'his willpower is superhuman'

Attached: 1454118584602.jpg (250x241, 7K)

geez bale has the craziest fucking accent

Hardy v Bale.
Face: Hardy
Frame: Hardy
Height: Bale
Two out of three. Unless you're doing fools math, you are a retard if you don't think Bane beats batman.

Wtf are you even saying dude

How old was Bale during this scene on the right?

23 ish left vs 26/27 right

You know, never really thought about that. Still, go hard or go home.

>"Bale isn't a Chad!"
>proceeds to post audio of him brutally verbally dismantling some pleb faggot

going from literal auschwitz mode in the Machinist to Batman is something that you can not do with only money and trainers.

you're right it also requires roiding

Bale is a chad. But Hardy is more chad than Bale.

bullying isn't chad though. it's an expression of insecurity and/or poor self-control. naturally, everyone is insecure about something, but the latter is a fundamental component of strong moral character.

Probably some high grade sarms only the elite can get their hands on, then only release to the commonfolk years later

>asymmetrical traps
human after all

Both of these are 75% light... He looks like shit in those movies without proper angle and light

The guy getting shouted at in this (Shane Hurlbut) unironically sells DVDs with lessons for $1000+ per disc. I’m not exaggerating.

Imagine not being able to tell apart asymmetry from different lighting

> lighting guy making excuses and not owning unprofessional behavior
> Bale setting expectations.
I don't hear bullying here

You two are legitimate retards. It's fucking Christian Bale, the same guy who constantly does stupid shit like eating only apple a day to lose 40kg or eats 10 pies every day to gain 30. You SERIOUSLY think this guy is above juicing?

Attached: yBBKawl.jpg (750x547, 123K)

This.

The right pic is very achievable natty. With proper training and nutrition a DYEL can do it in 2 years, providing his test levels arent rock bottom.

We're not saying he was natty in American Psycho, we're just saying his body in that movie is definitely achievable natty, it will just take a while to achieve.

what do you think which transformation Bale enjoyed going through the most?

Who knows what goes on in that mind of his, or what he does to occupy his time on a daily basis. His persona is an enigma and it baffles me for some reason despite not caring at all about the whole Hollywood celebrity trash.

Depend if my butt bone adapt as well.

>implying english and welsh aren't genetically identical

>actor
>natty
dude

>Hollywood actor
>natty

Pick one. Also, Bale has gone on record saying he HATES working out and that he'd rather drink beer and eat chips at the pub.

Attached: 1562755778852.jpg (225x225, 9K)

kek

The welsh are a tad swarthier, but aside from colouring they do look the same. Bale looks very generic British though p, anything from Scottish to Cornish

Hardy is of Irish stock

Both are based Anglo bulls
Hardy is an Anglo Saxon surname

Attached: B5440EAC-1FF0-429F-8664-D19271EA928D.jpg (850x400, 55K)

LOL

>2 years
>for that
Lol more like 5 months

You have to understand that almost all normies, especially female normies, don’t realize this.

Celebs are like gods in our modern culture, and we don’t want to put negative things on them unless we want to tear them down. And steroid use would be seen as tearing them down. So when a normies sees Chris Evans, or Chris hemsworth, or Christian bale or whoever the fuck is built huge, they think they are natty. Surely America’s ass wouldn’t juice, right guys? And then you are seen as a jealous incel turbo Manlet who’s just trying to tear down someone who’s better.

I mean for fucks sake. Look at Zyzz threads. We know he roided. It’s what killed him. But he lived how he wanted to live. Yet people in Zyzz threads, and normies who see him, still shriek about how he is natty.

In conclusion fitness is fucked. If your in it for lookism, just take roids and be done with it.

Attached: EC9C3401-1FC5-41ED-B4BF-5EDCE44D73DE.png (322x503, 131K)

bloat obviously

it's achievable natty yeah, but Bale was juiced

depends on the region

Welsh are essentially indigenous britons, the anglo, saxon and germanic regions england are very different genetically the others not as much

paul allen was bigger in the book

kek

Imagine UNIRONICALLY thinking Hollywood actors don't juice. I bet you think most of them don't get cosmetic surgery, have perfect skin and age slower due to genetics too

Do you have testicular anus balls?

he didn't change his FRAME, you stupid fuck, he just got jacked.

how do I achieve body nr. 2

>I don't think a professional actor who had millions of dollars behind his looking insanely good naked would roid

Lol not only pro bbers roid

10/10 post

Attached: 1505247100321.jpg (640x539, 80K)

ah yes the cope it strengthens my pen0r

blowjob please

Show the whole body on the right, nigga. I look like that too, but going lower I have massive love handles and wide hips.

They are all on finasteride too, subtle transplant here and there, for fucks sake even Hayden Christensen had some retouches in his hair and he’s relatively young (or was at the time).
Kutcher too is on fin, Bradley Cooper, etc

DESU he was a literal 10 before.Then he decided he wanted to look like a gorilla

>He didnt roid, he just took steroids and hgh
okay

dumb noobs

good shit a++++++ would read again

>his job revolves around drastically changing his body in a short period of time constantly
>dudes totally natty haha
You're a literal retard. The dude is paid millions to do his fucking job, that includes looking the part.

Based

Attached: 1531517438499.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Timing game on deck

Bloat fucking sucks though, feeling full literally all the time, having to force food down your throat even when you feel sick.

how did he get the role for Bane?

If you think Cena was natty in the left pic you are brain dead.

Bale later appoligized and said the guy he was yelling at was some 6'3 ex-football player who could kick his ass if he wanted to. He only took it from Bale because he was in the wrong and Bale is a star.

Lmao face doesn't matter when they're wearing masks

They just didn't get raped as much as Englishmen. You put your pants down and begged for Viking cock.
Daily reminder that a pure Briton looks like a Spaniard, pure Celtic blood, IndoEuropean mastery..

ok

Attached: 16-9.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

It's achievable natty, but bateman is canonically a /fraud/ and you're delusional if you think any actor is natty

>He who is not afraid of looking like a fool can fool anyone.
But yes, that's a good example, he even looks like one of Spain's presidents.

Attached: zapatero.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

FOR YOU!

Spain has since decided that they want a better looking leader.

Attached: SanchezPerezCastejon_event.jpg (400x325, 90K)

When I was 18 I mired his body. Now that I'm a 23yo boomer I mire SUPER HARD his hair.

I wish I had fucking hair. Next year Turkey 100% if all the drugs I'm taking don't fix me

Massive amounts of cope. No one agrees with you

Cena hasn't been natty his entire life

This guy gets it.

i agree with him

The look to go for is fully bald, according to your frame and occupation then its a choice between cleanshaven, stubble, goatee or biker beard

add muscle mass != changing frame

No, kill yourself. I'm going the Elon Musk way cope fucking bald low IQ hairlet

Attached: 1560720116714.jpg (736x1012, 57K)