Considering getting a spin bike , sitting it next to my bed and doing 30 min every day as soon as I wake up

Considering getting a spin bike , sitting it next to my bed and doing 30 min every day as soon as I wake up,

Sedentary life on weekdays other than lifting

Anyone done this before?

Attached: images (59).jpg (679x452, 41K)

I wish I was her bike seat.

Just get a real bike and one of these

Attached: 81NTwgqYHzL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 39K)

Spin bikes have weighted spinwheels which let u stand and ride like a real bike

Yeah but you also get a working bike

hell ya bro, what else would u do to her

I walk to work and just use a lime scooter if I cbf I dont need a bike

That sounds pretty depressing to me -- like being a prisoner in your own home and office... but I'm sure I'm just projecting how I feel about my life.
Is there any reason you don't want to bike outside? Experiencing all the different senses is part of the fun of biking and the exercise is just a little bonus.

Thinking about it. I was going to put it on my porch and use it on days I'm watching my daughter or studying.

I'd also be her brap receptacle

I have an exciting weekend usually, I just navigate the street and people when I walk to work every day, I dont see myself getting into a good rhythm with all the outside factors, cranking out 30 min every morning to wake up is purely in my mind, no weather etc to get in the way

i promise youiiu youre goin gto get burnt out just sitting in your own home biking to no where. Buy a real bike, atleast you can go other places with it, see new sites, challenge yourself to make it to the other side of town in a certain time, etc

Just ride your bike to the gym

you're better off going an hiit session every other day. 3 minute warm up, 10 1 minute sets at maximum peddling (90%+ max hear rate), 10 1 minute set at maybe ~50% max hear rate, then a five minute cool down period

you guys arent understanding, i have full weekends im not a neckbeard shutin, I dont need to bike places im asking about the idea of fasted cardio every morning, im aware its a bike shape device it doesnt mean tell me about bike related activities

Get it and jam some music while you use it. You could also just get a jump rope.

This. It sounds like a great idea but if it's not engaging it won't last long after the initial hype.

why not go on a run
what the fuck

It's really fucking annoying on the knees.

yeah but have you considered getting a real bike

It makes a lot of noise. You might be disapointed.

fuck this photo made me relapse day 1

>scooter when you could ride.
>wants to ride stationary indoors.
what are you even doing?

T. "I'm just trying to do the minimum but then I'm going to give up and not even do that" neck beard