Post soaps

Alright faggots quit with your fucking meme and thot posts and let's have a fucking good old fashioned real fucking thread on an actually interesting topic where we just might learn something from each other.

Post your soap you wash your chiseled fucking body with. If you want to impress a qt it's simple fact you need to smell good. You can have abs on your dick but if it smells like shit you're getting nothing.

I've always just bought random shit from the grocery store but I keep seeing ads on jewbook for pic related and it has me curious if it's worth a try. Have any of you used it? For the record I think their advertisments are absolute top fucking cringe and are nothing but pandering to legume lads with man buns and beards. But I'm willing to overlook that for a quality product.

Currently I use dove men body wash, and it's pretty good. It smells great and the scent lasts longer than their bar soap version. Also I like that it has moisturizers baked in to kill two birds with one stone.

Also jannies hygiene is directly related to health pls no delet

Attached: SmartSelect_20190910-224743_Chrome.jpg (1034x1921, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/essential-oils/index.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use unscented soap and spray (LIGHT) cologne if you're going out to meet a qt. I like Christopher Brosius but for most guys Tom Ford is good and you can get a cheap vial off ebay that will last you for ages.

if you're not using white nationalist soap wtf are you doing

>use unscented soap and spray (LIGHT) cologne
I'd use unscented if I didn't like Imperial Leather so much.

Attached: 1536926087414.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Based Bronnerbro

What white nationalist soap?
I've never been a big fan of colognes. I want a soap I can use everyday in the morning that will get me through the day.

BASED AND MIGHTY WHITE SOAP COMPANY PILLED

unironically jew soap

original sauce lemon or mint. Accept no substitutions

Has anyone actually read all the shit on the bottle?

Mighty White Soap Co. All organic and lots of good scents.

Do y'all seriously use this? It looks kinda ridiculous tbqhwyfam

Attached: SmartSelect_20190911-055739_Chrome.jpg (1080x1412, 907K)

I use this as it doesn’t make my skin itch. I like to spray myself with Ferrari Scuderia black. Got it from my gf and it smells really good imho.

Attached: 78CBEA7D-0503-45AF-88F1-C03C8B924F7E.jpg (1120x1404, 152K)

On second thought this dude is kind of based. He unironically seems like a pollack

Attached: SmartSelect_20190911-060556_Chrome.jpg (1071x946, 97K)

Attached: 91VAI-Z2H7L._SL1500_.jpg (1350x1500, 204K)

A woman operates the shop, she originally started making the soap for her husband/family.

I like it. OK, I'm sold.

>the soap cries out as it scrubs you
Ebin :D

Attached: SmartSelect_20190911-073132_Chrome.jpg (1080x1726, 647K)

Heh.

Some people hate the smell of this, other people love it. I used to get pimples from sweat, but since I started using this my skin is clear.

Attached: 7C3288EC-B196-4998-8F89-D9395B21ADC4.jpg (308x800, 49K)

This stuff cleared my body acne

Attached: 462C3B03-8D23-4076-B2FC-57BC229F6CD9.jpg (1242x1977, 626K)

I’m going in

Attached: image.jpg (576x559, 251K)

reminder that soap is highly unnecessary and disrupts the skin barrier

>soap
Lol, enjoy all those harmful chemicals. Me? I just soak in a tub of hot water and keep the film of oil on my skin. Last time I was ill? I can’t even remember.

I like the subject, but it belongs in a fragrance thread on /fa/. Everyone who isn't fat can go there and find out how they should dress and smell. They're pretty much like Jow Forums over there, only girlier.

The GOAT

Attached: 71GhX57asvL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 76K)

All my skin problems went away since using this. Just so fucking expensive..

Holy shit faggery on this thread is sky fucking high. Scented fucking soaps? I barely use soap, shower only twice a week. Skin is healthier when it retains its oils and what kind of faggot wants to smell like scented perfumed bullshit? My girlfriend loved the scent of my musky cock, she's constantly burying her face in my groin and taking big whiffs. Gets her fired up like no other.

How is this fitness related?

>have a long as fuck bath
>soaking for like 2 hours
>no decent shower gel
>use the lynx stuff I got for Christmas from a cousin
>girl sitting next to me at church says I smell nice
What did she mean by this?

I soap up every day when I shower, and I too haven’t been ill since I don’t know when

Pro tip: it’s not the soap

You’re right, we should only post the same threads everyday

It means you smell nice retard

it is health related

>jew soap
Like made out if them?

You guys just rub the bar against your bodies? Am I the only one that uses that Korean sandpaper scrub? It gets rid of so much dead skin.

>numales falling for le manly soap that smells like leather
Why am I still surprised?

Some of it.

Attached: Dr_Bronners-label-Peppermint-32oz.jpg (2813x1931, 1.42M)

Peppermint master race.

>Soap for trannies
No thanks

Point and laugh

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-175800.jpg (720x401, 119K)

>German Jewish soapmaker
Oh I’m sure they made great soap

Pizza Mayu?

>check out company's twitter page
>it retweets all sort of wignat and cringe bad optics accounts
Buying this soap would be about as smart as going to Unite the Right II.

>washing yourself with retarded boutique soap instead of the One True Soap
ngmi untill you see the ivory light

Attached: Ivory_old_1954.jpg (220x162, 9K)

>I choose to be a disgusting smelling incel
Well its still a free country for now desu

don't you need ashes to make soap?

Attached: mprvx7d0cm131.jpg (643x792, 83K)

Jow Forums - fitness & health

Explain

just buy some natural soap like castile soap, or make your own if you have the time do so.
But ideally, stop using soap if you're not actually getting dirty. Unless you're working in the field or fixing stuff and getting grease and dirt all over you, warm water is enough to clean your skin and remove smell, assuming you're taking daily showers and wearing clean clothes.

typo, he meant to write "german jewish-soap maker"

Attached: 140758837544.jpg (177x285, 13K)

i have some body acne but my main issue is that my scalp and face have become disgustingly greasy. so much so that it's a chore to wash every day.
will this help?

the "health" tagline was removed long ago for obvious reasons

no, you need an acne wash like the neutrogena gel that has a little bit of salicylic acid. wash with lukewarm water and don't get any other soap on your face. also wash your pillowcases more often

If your skin is naturally greasy, then washing and drying out your face will kickstart the oil production in your skin. You should be moisturizing to help protect your skin, rather than stripping and damaging it.

fuck, well that makes sense i guess. thanks for the info.
Should I use lotion or wait until the natural oils moisten up my skin?

It's called a Korean exfoliating scrub and it's legit feels like rough sandpaper you scrub your body with. I tried it once while soaking in a bath and my tub had a layer of deadskin floating on it. My body felt super soft after.

>find out how they should dress
i.e. spending four-figures to look like an e-boy or goth ninja

I use irish spring body wash most of the time, lush sandstone soap when I'm dirty as fuck and need a proper scrubbing.

Also lush makes really good shaving soap if you use a double edge or straight razor.

Sounds interesting user, thanks

I like the scent of Irish spring but my skin feels fucking dry as hell after so I dropped it

Soap scents don't stay on you. You're washing it off just like how you take a shower to get rid of a cologne smell. Those little decorative soap bars are just money sinks for girls like the bath bomb fad. Anyone saying you smell good just likes you and/or you're completely overbearing.

So now that we got that out of the way, what should we look for in a soap? Zinc might help with fungal acne, but what else? I'm starting to think it's a meme because even body moisturizing isn't necessary if you don't bake yourself with a hot ass shower. In fact, my skin only gets dry if I use a soap.

le art of manliness soap made from beef tallow is still just a useless glamour product in my eyes.

Physical exfoliation, especially constant applications, is really bad for the skin over time. Switch to stridex pads or something.

>rub diluted tea tree oil on my acne areas every morning
>use zinc masks on my forehead
>zero (0) improvement after months

They're too busy spending all their disposable income from being students on anime sneakers. They live outside their budget so they ridicule anyone not spending a $100+ on a cologne that they hope will make them fuckable despite being 5'8" twigs.

Imagine deliberately applying endocrine disruptors to your skin
niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/essential-oils/index.cfm

That looks like some good fudge

how can people smell soap. you wash it off after you put it on.

it's all about that acqua di gio my dude

Attached: 1519681817802.jpg (196x334, 21K)

Based ivory soap poster

This shit is garbage, the ph is fucking insane.