Just lmao @ your life if you're a gradschoolcel

just lmao @ your life if you're a gradschoolcel

what is Jow Forums doing to careermaxx

pic related

Attached: chad.png (1400x1705, 908K)

physical education teacher

Comp sci, machine learning an AI. I live in a civilized master country and not a rotten colony so I get paid to do it, so I can get more paid to do the same thing later.

Also gonna build on the b.sc with a master in leadership. Currently being a part time bouncer aswell. Having authority over other people is so much fun. I get to be a dick every weekend to whomever I like to be a dick to and it feels amazing. "No u dont get in ur too drunk, ur gf can tho" "Have u taken any drugs tonight? Please leave the premises" I swear to god guys, being a bouncer is the best.

I'm an electrician. Tradechads make the real fucking money.
>brother got me on as an apprentice
>break my back for the first year proving myself and learning as much as I can
>currently make 24 an hour
Yeah I'm not swimming in money but I literally entered this line of work with a GED, so almost every cent I make is mine. I also live in a 1bed apartment and I pay less than 800 a month in rent and utilities.

I'm lucky though. My older brother knew people. If you don't have someone who can help you get in, you're going to have to put in way more effort.

Lol @ the colonists have to work shit tier jobs to make even small money. I love being a european.

>22 years old
>Majored in philosophy and poli sci
>Didn't network at all during undergrad (graduated last may)
>Working at a fucking pizza place, while all my STEM/business/econ friends have decent jobs at respected firms/companies
>Feel like the only way forward is law school or gambling on internet meme money
I want to fucking neck myself lads

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

image being this insecure

i almost made a lot on meme money but i spent it on sweet web faygo

rent free

This probably goes in Jow Forums but w/e. I'm in undergrad for Cognitive Science rn, that's what I'm interested in and I got into a very prestigious school that has it as an undergrad major. I will likely have to go to grad school and get a PhD to do research / teach it.

The issue is that I'm now realizing, having passed my freshman year of undergrad school, just how much fucking debt I'm actually going to be in after grad school if I go through with this. I'm taking out ~$30,000 loans for this year and the next 2 years of undergrad plus however much I need for grad school. That's on top of a $35,000 scholarship I got.

I've always been at the top of my class, though; I don't mean this in an arrogant way but to many people I'm one of the most naturally intelligent people they know. I've been getting Jow Forums over the past year because I finally realized what a retard I was for letting the prime of my life pass me by as a skinnyfat but I still want to put my mind to good use. Any advice, Jow Forums chads?

I got my masters at 26. Was able to study different and more in-demand fields during my masters which helped land me my current job. If I only had my bachelors I doubt I'd have a decent job. So it's about how you leverage your masters and whether you utilize it in your favor in the job market.

Currently in my freshman year getting my Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering. Halfway tempted to go into the trades instead. I know how to weld, and there's a Carpenter's Union doing apprenticeships guaranteeing 44/hr after 4 years. Dunno what I should really do at this point.

>Tradechads make the real fucking money.
>currently make 24 an hour

>Majored in philosophy and poli sci
>Didn't network at all during undergrad (graduated last may)

You did this to yourself. Time to fucking grind

Look into going to grad school in another country where tuition wont cost as much. Dont believe that your prime is wasted. If you are a freshman, you are just getting started. If you want to, take a leave of absence and see what life is like without your degree. During this time, adk yourself: could you get by in life without a degree, or is your passion truly in cognitive science? When you know more about yourself and the world around you, youll be able to choose the right path. Good luck brother

>got a degree in electrical engineering tech
>no job 2 years post grad
>working in shitty construction job

hopefully one day I'll get a job that doesn't require me breaking my back and ill be able to create a business or something to get out of poverty

Affiliate marketing, freelance email marketing and now I make YT videos and livestream. Have a bunch of smal income streams getting me a few hundo per every month. Not much but there’s nothing more satisfying than knowing that people watch and comment on your content. Except getting paid for it I guess lol

Attached: E4B91382-B14E-43DC-8973-2A647A9A6D16.png (500x481, 102K)

>About to graduate with BS in mechanical engineering
>Interned over summer at very decent firm, had some trouble adjusting
>Realized office environment 9-5ing is a unsatisfactory fit for me
>Doing a 'gap' year after college to work at family business (farm) in order to be able to properly run it if tragedy hits
>Might just stay in the farm and try to do some babby design work for a vendor who designs his own hydraulic tree spades
>Need to keep my experience fresh in case I want to murder my alcoholic father in cold blood after a year
>In which case, breaking back into industry will mean sucking up a cube job.

If I don't get beheaded by a grain auger or get hit by a garbage truck in this shit college town, I've got some choices ahead.

Attached: 1563678271693.jpg (720x696, 80K)

Shit meme OP, professional school isn't the same as grad school, and there's a simple rule to decide if you should accept an offer to a grad school:
>Am I paying them or are they paying me

Can't read that it's almost as long as a leftists meme. I am doing /nohighschool/ but I think I'm gonna get it after all and then probably be a faggot nurse or whatever gives the most free time

Thank you user. I'll keep those ideas in mind

good thing you realize how shitty the 9-5 life it is.
office space was no joke

>24 an hour
>Real money
I made $13/hour as a fucking dishwasher in Florida man.

Imagine reading some retard's blogpost because there's a pic of chad there.

Attached: aus 6.jpg (640x472, 62K)

History major here, looks like I might finally get into a PhD program, but man if I don't wish I had gone for a chemistry or agriculture degree. I'll be 28 in november so take this advice from a soon-to-be boomer:

>math is important
>don't get into the humanities to fix your personal problems
>if you do get into the humanities, only take the type of courses you have a more difficult time learning by yourself, namely languages
>if you actually end up in the humanities and don't have your shit together SEE A THERAPIST NOW, you ABSOLUTELY need to readmaxx because those are the only relevant people in the humanities
>but seriously, just realize that once you're no longer depressed, you will wonder why the hell you got into the humanities in the first place and then wish you went STEM

Social sciences is much more versatile. That's what I did and I'm relatively successful with an interesting job as a business analyst.

>call of the volk

have sex incel

Attached: download.jpg (1486x836, 253K)

I'm working for my BA right now in Communications

I hear nothing but negative things about it. So every now and then I question if it's worth it. But I've read about others who've gotten a Comm. degree and did financially well for themselves.

>Laughs in MD

>tfw no rich dom private sector daddy bf to tease me about me doing a PhD

Attached: euclase_laps_up_lapis1.jpg (1200x978, 497K)

>what is retirement money
>what is healthcare
>what is vacation
>what’re savings
>what is insurance
>what’re luxuries
You’re screwed unless daddy’s rich OP

fuck off AIDS vector

K-keep going

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.53_[2018.10.19_22.10.44].png (346x428, 177K)

Trades my boy

>in a fraternity in college
>had my fun then and banged plenty of whores
>still maintain a 3.8 GPA and kill the mcat
>medicalcel now
>topping class for all of my tests
>destined to make 600k a year at this point
>playing literal god by controlling whether people live or die
>recognition and notoriety out the ass
>not another desk drone
>actually understanding every single mechanism and pathway within your own body

Medicalcel here. I'll stick to my career choice. Crazy how my starting salary will more than double what most desk drones will max out at if they're lucky.

>muh student debt

I attend one of the cheapest medical schools in the country. My gf plans to help me pay off my debt, so it'll be gone in 2 years max.

Attached: Ha.jpg (800x804, 56K)

I actually owe part of my interest in STEM to Jow Forums lol. I remember being 14 years old and soooo fuckin confused about religion. But I'd see this threads on /b/ sometimes about religion, back when it was good. There'd be quality copy pasta and arguments against the notion of a God and that same year that I stopped believing. From there, the only thing that made more sense than Adam and eve fucking to create humanity, was science. And even that makes no fucking sense sometimes.

But fast forward to today :)

>make 35/hr part time
>got funding from the national science foundation to work on a project for a class (class paid for itself basically)
>MS in Biotechnology, (still thinking about my next move. Kinda wanna get the fuck out of the usa and go to europe)
>some guys don't talk to me because they think I'm too smart for them
>easy as fuck for a pretty and well spoken girl with an expensive degree to get any job i want
>literally get job offers left and right and actually have one tomorrow
Downsides:
>kinda autistic from years of being on this toxic fucking site
>lots of sitting around, like, hours, just studying in silence
>not a lot of time for extroverted activities or conversations in general
>can't just have fun and hook up like the fun and exciting girl I try to be because I know too much about stds
>can detatch from people and feelings really fast because I'm used to feeling numb (way passed being sad about it). I'm at the ~indifference~ phase now

Attached: 1563325074405.jpg (680x598, 54K)

>tfw got a GI bill after 3.5 years of service
>has paid for my undergraduate
>my graduate is being paid by my employer
>in the off chance I ever quit or get fired, my parents employment at my college gives me an education program benefit
>can take 8 free credit hours from each parent, as long as they don't attend classes
>free no matter what I do
Sucks to suck I guess, I have no college loans as a grad student, nor will ever have them.

>a master in leadership
Is this a thing?

My nibba.

I'm guessing you're a surgeon, so you're likely to have psychopathic tendencies, but say hello to 100+ hour work weeks and alcoholism.

>Comm. degree
COMMERCE you fucking mong

Teach me about biotech.

t. Brainlet chem and bio major who wants to get into antibody research

>Msc in finance

Attached: 1506028842834.jpg (245x206, 10K)

the tards shitting on you in this thread are 50 to 100k in student debt and have no savings or income. Full blown suicidal copers, Sad!