What motivates you to keep going Jow Forums? Lifting and otherwise?

What motivates you to keep going Jow Forums? Lifting and otherwise?

Attached: Motivation.png (1280x1132, 1.32M)

Your mom sucking my dick.

Lifting is pretty fun. I keep going because I enjoy it.

Attached: 1567215180243.jpg (1586x1972, 365K)

Memento Mori.
I don't want this to be my peak. I'm nowhere near where I want my peak to be. I'm gonna die.

Attached: 3f6c12bb24592c7c61d218f4b72da328.jpg (500x889, 19K)

So your motivation is being the best version of yourself, your peak self?

This little cutie is my motivation in becoming Jow Forums. I think she's very cute!

Attached: 1564436950685.jpg (850x965, 109K)

If I don’t keep lifting I’ll kill myself, it’s literally life or death. I have this weird fantasy where I go to the doctor and he gives me 9 months to live bc cancer, I’d then take out the biggest loan I could and empty my savings before news got out of my illness. Then I’d start blasting tren, doing coke, and fucking tinder bitches raw like a savage until the cancer kills me. Haha It’s just a fantasy tho so I don’t really want it to happen haha. Thanks for reading my blog faggots, go fuck yourself and have a good night. We’re all gonna fuckin make it brah.

Attached: 858FC75C-4008-4036-87A3-96F2000B6EA0.png (516x440, 157K)

Hey pedo I’ve seen you make that same post before, keep it to your drawings and stay away from real kids

tfw no gf

Not sure why you think I'm a pedophile. I just like cute things, that's all.

I had a girl I cared a lot for and whom cared even more dearly for me, I told her I'd hit 1/2/3/4 one day and though the numbers meant nothing to her she still lovingly encouraged me and helped me cook. She isn't who she used to be, I barely recognize her and even if we did talk now it wouldn't be like it was. Still wanna keep that promise to this girl I cared for. I've had relationships after her, things are good but not as good as they were. I miss how things were.

Attached: Wouldn't want her to be sad.jpg (1024x1592, 461K)

>Then I’d start blasting tren, doing coke, and fucking tinder bitches raw like a savage until the cancer kills me.
You wouldn't be able to gain any muscle with the cancer, and your libido would be very low. Trying to do any of that would shorten those 9 months quite a lot.

What kind of girls are you thinking of when you say tinder bitches? The pic is of a squat girl I'd like to fuck.

Attached: 20190616 Nastassia Ponomarenko 0.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

>haha yeah dude I want to get ripped and bang big tiddy sluts
>woooooah you're telling me these big tiddy sluts aren't pure virgins like in my animes?

I enjoy lifting.
Much more now since I've been tracking my progress every week and switching things up accordingly.

I fucking love this format. I don't see it much though. Mostly just these two.

Attached: 1564979520579.gif (750x649, 1.1M)

What motivates me is that doing this will finally get a girl attracted to me

And this
Same bro. I was a skeleton before Jow Forums. It's been really fucking nice to see myself improve.

Attached: 1564968787603.png (2996x2640, 1.26M)

>smol weeb girl from work
>been chatting for a couple of months
>she's cute and dorky
>I'm a broken shell of a man and MGTOW

She's tumblr-esque, a coworker, and probably a bag full of mental issues. But I wake up every morning thinking of her.

I've already lost, bros.

Attached: HhRV8q2.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

Because I despise the majority of people out there. Weak as fuck 20 somethings with bear bellies, fat fucks, spending their time and money on stupid ass hobbies like video games and other nerdy ass childish hobbies, reeking of onions. I do not want to be one of them.

You’re right bro, but that’s why it’s a fantasy. I know cancer is fucking horrible I just mean something to push me off the edge. I’ve realized life has no meaning at too young an age, but I think too far ahead to just say fuck it without good reason. By tinder bitches I mean any chick that has a decent face and body, obviously tinder isn’t the cream of the crop, but it could be used as an effective tool for scooping up easy chicks

Attached: 78918A9A-46E4-4EFB-A9AD-05E812103EE0.jpg (1202x927, 162K)

>discovers women are all damaged goods
>decides to lift for cartoon damaged goods
Born to cuck, eh buddy?

Attached: 1559055341047.jpg (2280x2888, 874K)

Loli posting of any kind is grounds for assumption of pedophilia, even if it’s platonic appreciation of cuteness. The fact that a cute drawing motivates you would lead one to believe it’s because you have a sexual attraction to it and want to be good enough for “her” so you can see why I’d jump to such a conclusion

Stop thinking about fucking kids

Based, but you posted a trap lmao

Attached: D1D3520B-515F-477A-98B4-0266871FA212.jpg (532x559, 45K)

Yep you lost, you’ve developed a oneitis by now. Either ask her out soon or prepare to obsess over a girl who may never see you more than a friend.

I’ve spent too much time on this Mongolian basket weaving forum, I’ve seen too much. I keep assuming everybody’s a fucking racist gay or a pedo

>not posting the real version

Attached: 1565872044575.jpg (1024x893, 102K)

I can't ask her out, we're coworkers. Need to distance myself somehow.

When in doubt, rub one out, doing it before you go to work and run into her should keep you more logical than emotional

Attached: 1551976464782.png (924x960, 1.09M)

Wanking does nothing in this situation. I've tried, man.

Look at this nigger making excuses and bullshit.
Just go for it and worry about work shit later. Life is short and life is shit, now go stick your cock in that cute dorky weeb. TONS of people hook up from working together, just do it.

Unless you plan on working there until the day you die, I don’t see any problems with asking her out. If you act like a sore sperg after you get rejected things might become awkward between you two, if you don’t make a huge fuss about it though it’s as if nothing had happened (and you’ll hopefully stop obsessing about her). Having a few female friends is always a boon since they can introduce you to more girls and expand your social circles.

T. Was in a similar situation two years ago

Steady income is more important than pussy.

Traps are based.

Attached: 20190802 Blaire White.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

I'm just gonna ignore it and keep on trucking, no need to mess anything up.

>behold! a man! But dressed like a women and cute so just beat it and forget about it
Diogenes is based

Attached: romanrvles.jpg (1136x720, 158K)

Yes they are, but that’s a Tranny, but difference

Attached: 12AC33EA-881D-47B5-95FD-30A5BD84682F.png (693x598, 201K)

But you don't wake up thinking about steady income, do you? If she's just some pussy then don't bother, but nigger you're crushing hard.

That’s not a good way of looking at things user, I regret not taking (somewhat reckless) risks at times out of fear of ephemeral rejection/humiliation. Good luck though, I’m sure it’ll work out in the end.

Based

Essentially.
Or at least better than I am now

I've crushed hard before, but good jobs are few and far between.

MUSCLE
HUSTLE

revenge

Attached: 1566611073313.jpg (576x576, 75K)

That genuinely sucks.
I hope you talking it out with her, keep your relationship healthy

True but good women are even fewer and further between. Jobs come and go. Regret is forever.

Pure autism at this point. I hate lifting and to see very slow improvement. This is what my body after 3 years of lifting looks like.

Attached: IMG_20190330_103055.jpg (1086x1413, 251K)

Rage, hatred, and fear of mediocrity.

Attached: 1356959637204.jpg (810x4757, 509K)

What in the name of fuck are you doing?, do you not eat?, do you lift for an hour every week?, have you been lifting the bar for 3 years?

Get your shit together man.

Attached: 1356958287514.jpg (360x480, 52K)

She knows. Shit or get off the pot.

Yeah started Stronglift 5x5 then Greyskull LP. Got frustrated and switched to Push Pull Push Pull (my left knee is dead after 3 years of squats thats how weak I am)
What I dont understand is i know a lot of gym buddies, they don't really care about nutrition and in 3 years of lifting with different routines, we can see massive improvements.

How much weight have you gained?

This, are you eating and sleeping enough?, are you increasing weight?, did you even 1/2/3/4?

Bro I don't know if anyone told you this but you're supposed to put weight on the bar. You know those big heavy circle things?

Good man, never shit where you eat, that's how you get ebola. Can't give you advice, I don't let feelings like that develop in the first place, but you stay strong and I wish you the best.

I like being big, all my clothes are 3XL, i cant afford to replace my whole wardrobe.

It gives me a reason to get out of bed, i like the endorphins, i like feeling strong, i like compliments, i like the sense of rogression, i like how i get automatic respect from people and animals.

Other that, cant think why i lift

Attached: mI5MhQl.jpg (1064x1600, 410K)

If i looked like this id get an immediate steroid cycle, quit my job and sleep on a mattress in the gym until i was cured

Did he go from db curling 5 pounds to deadlifting 1pl8 to bb curling 2pl8?

I would've liked to, but as I've said she just isn't the woman I knew. I must find peace in understanding that the love we had is not invalidated because we have grown apart. I just hope I don't forget her voice and that I remember her as she was.

Attached: It hurts.png (1439x1358, 295K)

this world and everyone in it does not give one single solitary fuck whether I live or die so I do it all for me and everyone else can fuck off

I want to be strong enough for when the time comes

Attached: 2fxb7xm3e7d21.jpg (650x351, 40K)

wtf user I been lifting 3 months and got better gains than that

i started doing all this shit for a reason, if i ever feel down about it i just have to picture the glory that awaits and trust in the plan.

truly the greatest motivator

Attached: armored_titan___gabi_by_houdao920-dc17jx3.jpg (819x974, 188K)

>trap
bitch thats not even covered with leaves to hide it, its a bad attempt at trying to trap anything. its one step above having giant neon signs saying ''YO BUCKO, THERE'S A DICK HERE''