I don't think the perfect woman exis-

>I don't think the perfect woman exis-

Attached: 8109bba75a0cec57f4737001da1282eb.jpg (533x800, 35K)

-sts
finished your sentence. your implication in this bait is the pic related is perfect. Saying nothing about her looks, which are not to my taste, we know nothing about her personality. She could be a massive whore.

>personality
98% of men only care about looks and the other 2% pretend to care about personalit because they subconciously thinks it makes them less of a shallow animal and thus more attractive to their own favored blend of female physical traits

I claim to like personality because I will never romantically speak to a female so all I can do is imagine what a nice time hanging out with a tomboy would be. But even ignoring the good traits to look for, what I listed was a red flag. Yes I care if women are whores. I don't want to sleep with a whore. I won't consider a whore perfect.

She's a fucking dumb roastie. What the fuck do you care about her personality? She's a fucking dumb woman, like all of females. As long as she keeps her dumb fucking mouth shut and is a stunner in looks she's perfect in my book. Women have absolutely nothing to contribute otherwise.

Attached: 8soxm0Wl.jpg (402x512, 37K)

i will never understand the appeal of makeup and jewelry

perfect women do not exist because the perfect woman would have a useful good personality. imagine your perfection. Now imagine her not being useless. Boom. I improved your perfection and made it perfecter. And like I said in my first post, this chick ain't even my type.

>i will never understand the appeal of makeup and jewelry
It disguises imperfections and signs of aging desu.

Attached: 4f668d9b036969679864b6fd438bdb77.jpg (563x554, 47K)

That's like giving the St. Anselm's ontological argument. A perfection maybe would entail her having a perfect personality but considering she's a woman, I'm pretty sure that would be like a fucking contradiction or oxymoron. It's not because there is a possible better quality in idea that it would necessarily exist or happen in reality. As long as she's pretty and she keeps her mouth shut, she's perfect in my book. Why the fuck would you want something else?

Attached: abc9a77137f4150eb05c1a6fd3214209.jpg (564x846, 49K)

Well first jewelry doesn't do that at all. Second maybe for minor makeup but not pink eyeshadow like in your pic. Third she looks cuter here

I want to throw acid in her face and rape her little sister

>It's not because there is a possible better quality in idea that it would necessarily exist or happen in reality.
yeah but it doesn't need to exist to be more perfect. you said perfect. not "attractive". your girl will never be perfect enough. and like I keep saying, eww red/blonde/brunette hair gross.

I fimly believe that all men who are grossed out by something as simple as a hair color are homosexuals. OP pic could have green hair and she would still be hot as shit

What a pronounced jawbone on this young lad

>I want to throw acid in her face and rape her little sister
What sister? You mean her niglet half-sister?

Attached: 10760898_t.jpg (200x140, 8K)

OP said PERFECT. Black hair is perfect. she has good green eyes though.

>OP said PERFECT. Black hair is perfect. she has good green eyes though.
Her eyes are BLUE, and black hair is bland and boring. Red hair in womrn is god-tier.

Attached: DcrqHht9_o.jpg (1800x2700, 675K)

pure black hair is more rare than red hair. the problem with most colors of hair on humans is that they are shades of brown. Pure White hair and Pure Black hair are the only hair colors that escape this dirty shitty palette.

>mustache
dropped

Just dye your hair black lmao.

>he doesn't like masculine strong women with Chad genetics and raging hormones
LMAO at your lyfe

Attached: b673a14d29d66e75332832f5ef646493.jpg (630x816, 86K)

Red hair. Decidedly imperfect

Jewelry exists because women like shiny things

Red Hair in women is perfect desu.

>Jewelry exists because women like shiny things
Yes desu. Women like shiny shit because they're vapid whores. My mom says she loves that shit and I asked her why and she said literally the same thing : "It's because us women like shiny stuff."

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 1.55M)

I still disagree. My cousin married a ginger. His new son is fucked. Gingers are too fuckin pale

Ginger is perfection in females. In males though it makes them become weak twinks lmao.

Attached: d5fe240f-532e-4798-bb15-0d4888bb5fcd.png (638x803, 299K)

Pale skin and freckles are great but red hair is not good for contrast against said skin.

I think they are. I don't know why we differ so much but I find fair skin with freckles and red hair ultra beautiful. Maybe it's some thing stemming from childhood or something.

Attached: dd95549915d3245884ab29170c26baff.jpg (564x846, 69K)

I mean I do like goth characters. I can understand the people who like jessica rabbit or whatever.

She looks like dylan roof

Didn't think we'd agree on that, I'm the guy that's been looking for help since yesterday, think you asked me if I'm from the US or something unrelated to my post.
But I also agree redhead women, freckles, pale skin, etc, are #1 or close to #1 only second or equal to asian women with similar features, smooth pale skin, etc.
Not even sure why I'm spending my time on things like this when I still need help and I'm running out of time, but oh well, might as well live until the last second while trying.

I would never mix genes with a ginger, but you can do as you please

>I can understand the people who like jessica rabbit or whatever.
I got turned on as a kid when I watched Jessica Rabbit. I used to get erections really young.

Attached: 6249ce034cf834499b92761d7995134e.jpg (500x694, 49K)

Yup, I agree, likely not a childhood thing but more so what we associate it with, or how we view it, not sure if you look at some asian women the same way (I'm ), but my favorite has always been fair skinned women, ranking from Asian/white but ginger, to other similar, etc.

Are you the guy spamming posts for financial help lmao. You still haven't answered where you're from.

Attached: images (92).jpg (384x384, 22K)

I get kinda turned off by asian women for some reason.

Attached: images (77).jpg (585x407, 24K)

Yup, regardless of talking to people, haven't even gotten scraps through help or own things I could still manage to do, so at this point there's no point in not trying or not having the humility when I still need options to be able to continue, so it's whatever, until I manage something or get the help, I'll probably still try until it comes down to nothing, and I know I at least tried and failed if I do run out of the things I have and things get worse soon, to then at least after still trying then jumping off a building, but for now I'm trying to continue until I can't.
Anyway, I was born in Europe, moved to the US in my teenage years, then moved back to europe, the UK (brexit LULW) and germany for a while, now currently still in west Europe.

How shitty is your life and why do you wanna kys? Don't you have family who can help you out and stuff?

Attached: 1557068521024.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

I had a feeling, not sure why that would be though.
I get the fetish aspect or people overhyping it, but even after all the years I still see merit there, obviously not like the rest that would foam over the average girls, but just like you/we appreciate some of the model type ginger white girls, I look at some of them the same way.

Attached: 1357795341206.jpg (386x387, 19K)

I have pretty much nobody, especially since I pretty much moved at the end of last year to try and start anew and also get away from prior issues and bad environments, the funny thing is that some people project their own insecurities when reading messages of people that need help, trying to make themselves feel better, but the reality is that I never banked on others for help, which is part of the reason why I don't have anything to fall back on now, I never tried to build up a network or even after moving here and focusing on progress to just start making friends in case I needed help or whatever, and that's why I literally have pretty much nobody to fall back on right now, because I managed on my own for a long time and also didn't prepare for needing help and them it all came crashing down.
In case you didn't see or remember the message, it's a long story, but it comes down to not being able to work anymore because of health issues a few years ago and needing to rehabilitate, trying to pick things back up, first living off savings, then getting offered gov. help, but that literally didn't even cover the basis, meaning that I could have he cycle continue, but couldn't catch up, e.g. moving, but being in an empty house, having to juggle bills or buying necessities, and so on.
And from there it's basically that I lived for a long time, not even caring that I felt depressed or wasn't happy, because I had the prospects of rehabilitating, health, things I want to do, and just in general, so I basically continued ''for the future'', but I also knew if at some point I couldn't continue, I'd have to or would rather then end it, for example now, knowing I have a long road ahead long-term, not having solutions for them yet, and now for the short-term running out of groceries and bills adding up and having to be paid one by one soon or they'll get worse, things being cut off, etc.
So it's basically me trying to buy time while finding more options.

lmao just ask Daddy for money like I would.