>Eggs
>Milk
>Black beans
>Rice
>Whole grain pasta
>Ground beef/chicken/turkey
>Chicken breasts/thighs
>Vegetables and modest servings of fruit
Is this a solid grocery list for making gains on a budget?

Attached: pb.png (1185x1063, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SsjJ1WWrV20?t=37
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nF7XPU9UzpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

No oats???

As a tip OP, you can buy horse oats in bulk at your local farm store. It's way cheaper and is more packed with nutrients.

This. You can buy oats, peanut butter, honey, and bread and be set on meals for like 3 weeks and itll cost you >15$

With quints this is now the official diet of Jow Forums

Thanks just ordered 50 lbs of rolled oats

ment this for

Meats and fruits will do. Don’t eat that other garbage OP. Your gut will thank you

>sugar
>heated milk without any probiotic qualities left
>phytic acid
>sugar
>sugar
>supermarket meat packed full of hormones and antibiotics (especially if you're in US)
>undigestable manmade "veg" plants not found in nature and covered in pesticide
>fruit

well, lad... I hate to say it... but you aren't going to make it with that BULLSHIT western diet. All you're doing is increasing the heart attack/cancer statistics.

>but user i don't know any better pls help me
Okay, first you cut all sources of carbs except for the fruit and the milk.

Get raw milk from a farm you trust if you can, if it's banned where you are then you're FUCKED and you'll have to drink the shit tier pasturised milk - but it isn't the end of the world.

You eat 4-6 eggs a day, preferrably free range - buy different brands and assess quality by the deepness of the orange colour in the yolk (yellow is worst, dark orange is best.)

Buy grass fed organic ground beef in bulk from a farm if you can, and freeze it. That will be your dinner most days. Throw in some organ meat too - like liver or heart. Aim for oily fish (salmon) 3x a week minimum aswell.

Because you're eating no starchy carbs you can eat more fruit instead, and drink more milk. I was lactose intolerant before I tried raw milk. Now it's gone - of course.

I occasionally cheat with oats with milk if I'm in a rush. Also if you simply can't afford anything I'm saying then just get the none organic version.

I'm not an adherent of any carnivore diet but imho the increased consumption of starchy carbs over meat has coincided with many of the health ailments affecting the west (cancer, diabetes, tooth decay, heart disease etc.)

Who the fuck was eating broccoli as a hunter gatherer 2000 years ago? That shit does not even exist in nature and it tastes like shit. Manmade toxic garbage covered in poison.

Whole grain or wheat bread? I've been snacking on wheat for months now as only 3 loaves give me 27g fiber and 20g protein. My shit everyday is smooth.

>eating any bread at all
one of the most shit tier foods in existence

what about to flavor the eggs and such? hot sauce ok? salt pepper?

But Hunter gatherers were definitely gulping down chicken eggs and the rest of the bullshit you listed. Fucking idiot

I go with cholula sauce or nandos peri peri sauce because both are extremely low in carbs and delicious

>he thinks he people weren't eating lots of wild eggs
someone sounds triggered. what's wrong? too much TRUTH in my post? keep eating your grains if you want and see what it does for you in 20 years

Yes we love Rizin!

Attached: shinzoabe.jpg (3500x2629, 3.61M)

>oats
>bioavailable nutrients

Attached: BA010E1B-D8D9-46E7-8584-FCCFB1FC70D2.jpg (1242x1304, 221K)

>salmon
Make sure it’s wild then, farmed salmon is toxic as fuck, you’re best of eating smaller fish like sardines/mackerel/herring

>whole grain meme
lmao

here's what a REAL grocery list looks like on a bud get, bud

>milk
>whey protein concentrate
>dog food

miss me with that hippy shit dyel faggoteggs were definitely not a human staple before the domestication of chicken you hippy little brainlet misinformed shit.
what is it with hippy retards and absolute misinformed opinions on our evolutionary history?
the only staples in the human diet that remained from the paleolithic were meat and ground up grass seeds

>Whole grain toast
>Grocery list
Why do Americans buy toast? Don't you know you can buy bread, and make it into toast at home?

youtu.be/SsjJ1WWrV20?t=37
get on the eggs brah

post body

Attached: gigachad.png (859x960, 229K)

I am an ameritard and this confused me as well

Where I come from thick slice bread is known as 'toast' and thin slice is known as 'sandwitch bread'

>Whole grain toast
>whole grain pasta
>rice
>beans
kek, imagine being so stupid to eat grains, and even further falling for the whole grain propaganda
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nF7XPU9UzpU

No wonder you're a chink lover

You mean this?

Attached: 1557689986263.jpg (900x506, 141K)

why the hell someone would want to become a woman? It fucking baffles my mind. Does he just woke up one morning and decided - yep, i'm gonna be a woman from now on.

>Whole grain toast
>Black beans
>Whole grain pasta

No need for that lol otherwise solid diet
men's health/10

Texan?

Tf with all the ketards in this thread?

umad?