Grow, grow, grow

>grow, grow, grow

Attached: Capture.png (873x342, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spring.org.uk/2017/12/height-intelligence.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the nature of women is to branch out for something better and not settling, despite the fact the men they currently have is likely the best they can get

The biggest gain is not to grow muscle but out of women

Attached: 46-468246_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1530535745229-30-year-old-boomer.jpg (820x467, 67K)

As soon as he heard that, he should have kicked them all out for good.

Then they leave, get treated horribly, possibly raped even, then try to crawl back to you after being used and abused. Only focusing on gains for right now, women and gains are only for the gods

Insecure womanlets.

You might as we date women taller than you, they have as much propensity as the shorties to leave you for taller, might as well have fun with it.

Catholicism: right again

What a cunt, get rid of her. As an agnostic I am more and more considering the idea of starting to go to church to find a girl there. Girls there might not be better, but perhaps at least they'd feel shame for destroying a three year long relationship because of something as trivial as partner being of fucking average height.

Most of the time nonwhite womanlets are obsessed with height

A girl's other girl friends are the biggest gains goblins. It's always them planting those seeds of "hey you should come to this party with me, Veronica!" "Do you have a tinder yet???"

No joke I kind of hate most women. Most of them are complete holes.

surprised a redditor made the right decision but glad for him

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11_07-23-25.png (776x527, 74K)

>"I'm gonna leave this manlet faggot first chance I get"
>is this a red flag or am I overthinking?

Attached: 1567202102198.png (728x899, 197K)

Fuck women they suck, other than my mom of course she’s the only exception.

Attached: 82BB08B3-913A-4777-96AA-D899D7784E34.png (495x493, 326K)

oh your mom sucks buddy

your mom sucks the most, trust me

boomers out in force

Short girls obsess over height more than tall girls do

Take that back you niggers

Attached: C0DCA249-DAAC-4332-8A0C-2F16479D5BE2.jpg (235x232, 9K)

should've left her for someone taller

>knew two 4'11 midgets years ago
>figured they'd be the perfect manlet bait
>both can't stand manlets at all, can barely accept anything that's below 6'2 because all the "oh she'll accept me!" shorties attack them 24/7
>both had 6'4-5 bfs at the time
Life's weird that way.

thats actually based af, redditboi did the right thing

I love my mother dearly. I would risk my life for her. She's a kind woman and she did the best she could when raising me. She's a piece of shit and is immensely self-absorbed. Never deny the truth to yourself, user.

>I'm 6'6, 7 inch dick, according to my ex the most intelligent guy she ever knew, kind and understanding but also have pride and know how to assert myself and she was for half a year insecure that any day I'd drop her for someone better
>I found it all silly because I genuinely loved her
>she gets over it and starts taking me for granted and treating me like shit
>is somehow actually surprised when I eventually break things off and is suddenly very motivated to actually put in effort
BLOCCED

Attached: 1568004525057.jpg (875x960, 116K)

Don’t mean to draw attention away from the message of your post but I just gotta ask. On a guy as big as you does a 7incher look big.

Well, since I haven't seen any other guy naked and erect, I can't say for sure, but it doesn't really matter all that much since pre-sex you probably aren't going to present yourself autistically from all angles so your partner can estimate whether your length fits your height, but I was told it looked pretty big and thick.

Based. Thank god for good endings.

Attached: goals.jpg (600x767, 103K)

What's with womanlets and going for someone way taller than them? Do they have a toddler fetish?

Attached: 11aa111aa.gif (499x276, 463K)

>4'11 wanting someone taller than an already 5'9 dude
These bitches want to thrown around like a volleyball or what?

Attached: 1555923327321.jpg (549x376, 101K)

womanlets are even more insecure than manlets

It's because theyre insecure

imagine having to ask reddit what do to about this. holy shit they are a such beta faggots lmao. I broke up with a girl because she had seizures and had one in my bed and pissed in it. Now that didn't bother me but she didn't clean if up, and i gave her three days in my head. After that i told her it was over she made a big scene of coming to pick everything up immediately, which made me mad as fuck that she was able to force her way into my home immediately and threaten like she wasnt going to leave unless i call the cops (which was an idle threat desu because i have guns everywhere and dont want to get pasted by some trigger happy fuck). Bitch finally leaves, so i block her number because I was pissed she came over immediately and didnt give me space to set a time to hand her stuff over.

Didnt see her for a few months until she moved into the apartment next to mine! L O L I was in such denial I actually thought "wow that girl who moved in next door has the same body shape and car as my ex thats a weird coincidence" until day I saw her face and IT WAS FUCKING HER. wtflmaobbq

Only bumped into her once since then and I didn't even look at her, the psycho stalker. Only got 9 months left in here until I can move elsewhere. Fucking women man

My names not Shane kid

>Is this a red flag
jesus have mercy on that men

You're just as psycho as her. You deserved each other.

spbp

a happy ending after all

Attached: happy.png (585x470, 25K)

The second you are disrespected you should be kicking them to the curb.

read

Maybe I'm blackpilled beyond help, but what's wrong for the human race to evolve where every male is basically 6ft+, womanlets and manlets we're kinda slowing this shit down , 5'9 manlet myself, the same goes with genetic diseases and shit.

Attached: 1553856670891.jpg (1000x750, 128K)

My mother was a whore. Cheated on my dad, cheated on the guy she cheated on my dad with. Always spending money she doesn't have, draining the life out of whatever provider she trapped with kids next. Her mother was a whore too, had a different child with 3 different men and couldn't hold a single one down.

I love her to death but she has not been an upstanding role model in her life.

First ever for me saying this, but;
>Based redditbro

By mother is absolutely one of the top five loathsome people I have ever had the displeasure of spending time with.
I respect my father both less, and more, everytime I am around her more than 5 minutes.

>is blatant disrespect and disregard for every quality about me except for my height a red flag?

Nah bro, just stop over thinking it.

I put shit on my gf for her ex that reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite. Told her something along the lines of, "bet you regret leaving him for me."

"He wasn't going to give me good looking kids."

Seriously, why is it always womanlets that are so obsessed with height?

There's nothing wrong with it, but it's not going to happen since men prefer short women.

i agree. i'm 5'10 and i'd feel bad if i procreated with a female below like 5'8 or so since it would guarantee my kid would be my height or shorter.

Nothing's wrong with it in theory, but manlets genes are passed on because of short women.
Now, imagine for 5 seconds if we men were just as picky as women when regarding the height of our partner, saying shit like "sorry ladies, if you're below 5'7 you're a friend to me".
Imagine their reaction.

I know that feel too well bro. You cant save a bitch from her own bad choices because she will only resent you for it and leave to do it anyway. Fuck em. And when they come back stay strong and tell them to kick rocks.

This only makes sense if its tall men and tall women breeding.

Tall men and 4’11 women do not make tall children.

Kek.
Remember how easily you can become Napoleon.

>Growing as big as possible makes evolutionary sense.

Worked real well for dinosaurs and all the other megafauna over the course of history, didn't it?

Attached: anonTaylor.png (976x2886, 1.86M)

You did good boy, you did good.

>runs an anime meme page on fb
very relatable xD
>I'll remember to respect you from now on
>mfw

Attached: 1565352560059.jpg (472x518, 107K)

Hating women for being women.

it's almost like... redditors aren't all the same....

>dating
>for three years
what?

as if some 4'11" womanlet could tell if some guy is 5'9 or 6'3
both of those are just "a lot larger than me" to her

>deciding not to talk because of a single line
Lmao imagine calling this guy based. This is a faggot insecure Redditor who was dating a faggot insecure Redditor. Neither are based, neither should be respected. Fucking idiots.

I still find them tolerable to deal with most of the time, but one of my rules is that once she has decided to leave, I will not be taking her back no matter what.

surprisingly rational actually. which is a pretty hard thing to be in such a situation, especially if he had feelings for her.
good on him.

one line is all it needs when that line shows the complete disrespect she has towards him.
the only reason she wanted his forgiveness was because she knew she couldn't do better, not because she actually wanted him. just check the post in the OP

>goes onto an autistic shitfit the moment she sees him with another girl
if the gender roles were reversed, most women would be labeled creepy incels.

this. my mom did love me and tried her best, but honestly her best wasn't very good because she's not a smart woman.

Why do womanlets refuse to date manlets? FemLanklets on the other hand seemingly have little preference for height. Is only dating tall men a womanlet cope, like how a manlet might, say, lift?

>she has a fucking seizure in your bed
>"well she better clean this up right now"
What she did afterwards justified your actions but man, that was a cunt move, too.

I hate both my father and mother. Only my grandparents valued loyalty, married for over 50 years.

It actually did, they survived for 10's of millions of years longer than us, until a meteor they had no control over wiped them out. Cope harder manlet

You're not wrong, but only for modern societies. Humans are already very large for the type of animal they are (opportunistic omnivore generalist) due to eugenic breeding and warfare.

Obviously people getting taller overall is better in terms of strength, but increases caloric requirements. Due to modern societies humans could actually be much taller, more intelligent, and generally better due to having nigh unlimited resources calories wise, but this is a relatively recent development. In 20,000 years of continued human civilization we could see the result of modern human breeding.

Not necessarily. There are many species with much larger sexual dimorphism then humans. Our type of species (mammal) limits this somewhat so we probably won't have 4-5 ft tall women and 10-12 male chad beasts but there is nothing unrealistic about women genetically being in the 4-5 ft tall range but all the men being in the 6-7 foot tall range. This could be a potential outcome of man thousands or millions of years of selective breeding.

sometimes it's hard, especially if you love them and, like this guy apparently, have no friends you could talk to about it.
I did make the mistake of letting a completely one-sided relationship go on for way too long one time too, just because I really loved her and didn't want to admit to myself that she's clearly just freeloading and couldn't care less about me.

>red flag
No. Just a red pill.

You fucking idiots. He fabricated the entire story for reddit points.

Absolute morons.

yeah I'm a turbomanlet and the only girls mentionning it were tiny, women my eight (average women height in the country) always were fine with it.

I'm willing to cut him some slack, it was only on the night before that he heard her saying it. Sometimes you need a bit of time to properly process all of it, writing it out can help, too.
Last time some girl more or less rejected me and it left me pretty fucking heartbroken I wrote a long as fuck message to her.
But instead of sending it right away I just slapped it into notepad, waited for a day and then read it again. It seemed like a good idea to me at the time I wrote it but after that thinking time I just deleted all of it and wrote her a oneliner saying that "just friends" isn't good enough for me.

This is what a man does. Good job, man.

that guy counts as chad?

This is what happens when you try to think logically about a woman. He made the correct choice in the end by using his gut.

only short people have complexes about height.
I'm 6'5", most of the time I don't even realize someone is short unless they are a literal dwarf or start talking about it.

My parents are great no complaints

>doesn't understand the deep implications of someone saying that they will remember to respect you
get lost brainlet

yeah I agree this sounds like some weird incel redditor fantasy where he can come with the upper hand and "win" in the end.

Two ACTS of disrespect my man. Open your eyes, quit using your head and listen to your gut.

This. That he didn't shows that he has no self respect

Not only that, but the fucking way she disrespects him behind his back while he's busy at work.

Never let a woman domesticate you.

>since when do you have to be reminder to have the bare minium of respect for your partner
absolutely based redditor

Attached: 1568055901178.png (480x480, 148K)

Boy did good.

Attached: 1542073906279.jpg (1080x1263, 149K)

>Seriously, why is it always womanlets that are so obsessed with height?

They know their genetic line will inevitably produce manlets, so they need a lanklet to balance things out.

90% of the awkward things girls do would be considered autistic/cringe if done by an unattractive male.

Women get away massively with double standards

Your know that intelligence in animals are estimated based of the brains volume divided by the length of the spine?

This could be the reason why many people at universities are below 6ft and why the "2 meter dumbass" idiom exists

Albert Einstein was also a manlet (5'9), same with the chinese dude whatever his name was. Maybe manlets just cope with education but you still need braincells to get there in the first place

>They survived 10s of millions of years longer than us
Just fucking how do you think that you could ever remotely believe this sentence makes sense? We had the same starting point as them. How did try survive 10s of millions of years longer when they clearly didn't survive as long as us?

If this was a woman I imagine you'd be far more inclined to realize what a flighty oversensitive bitch youd be to get all bent out of shape over a single line of a text. It's such a typical oversocialized pussy thing to do to give so much power to text/virtual communication in general. People think a text is meaningful because they are r e t a r d e d.
Case in point. It's a text. Actions are the only meaningful thing. People are notorious retards at writing and conveying how they feel. Actions show people's absolute true nature. Redditor pussy refuses to see his ex because he is a PUSSY.
>reading into a text like you are Sherlock Holmes
>a gut response
C'mon guys it's not funny anymore. Jokes over we all know it's stereotypical stupid woman shit to read messages like this. You guys all know that the only real medium to relate to a person through is physical reality.

>what is hypergamy
Just leave her, she's not a faithful woman.

>plebbit
ngmi

spring.org.uk/2017/12/height-intelligence.php
Keep coping.

impressive, some redditors are human too

Wtf, I love reddit posters now.

It's about the genes.

>say that you're willing to leave your partner behind for a taller guy if you'd get a chance
>cling to a guy like he mattered when he dumped you
women are fucking wierd, it's clearly she didn't really want to be with him in the first place if his height was bugging her

Taller people are more intelligent, generally. Before you say some retarded shit about how that isn't true, just Google it first, alright?

The world is made and maintained by smart men and strong men, not tall men.

So people with an IQ under 110 or that can't do 10 pullups should not reproduce.