What is your personal diet like Jow Forums...

What is your personal diet like Jow Forums? I like to experiment and have tried everything from raw vegan to carnivore to one meal a day, currently doing something called the starch solution (eating only starches) except eating around 160 grams of protein from animal sources, actually feeling pretty good. What diet/eating protocol do you follow?

Attached: diet meme.png (2500x1000, 568K)

During the week I eat my first meal between 11-12am and it’s usually light snack:
>250g quark (or 350g skyr)
>2 carrots
>lettuce leaves, radishes or whatever I have at home
When I get home from work, I do my excercise and then I have whey protein and my daily supplements. Dinner (7-8pm) is 99% of time my biggest meal and I usually have lots of meat, eggs, veggies and some side (rice, buckwheat, pearl barley etc). I like to have one protein shake after dinner along with some nuts, quark and honey as a dessert.

This is my diet...

Morning:
>Oatmeal with frozen blueberries and black coffee every single morning at 5:30am then head to gym for 90 minutes
>Whey protein after gym
>10am 2 boiled eggs

Lunch:
>Chicken, Rice and tender stem broccoli and green tea
> 2 hours later black mass protein shake
>1 hour later Almonds and 2 rice cakes

Dinner:
>Steak / ground beef, Quinoa and steamed veg
>1 hour before bed 100g of frozen blue berries and Casein protein shake

Repeat for 6 days and on 7th day one cheat meal which can be anything.

Have been doing this since February and have lost 12kg and made decent gains. Also feel healthier and just generally better

Attached: 61dFxvo9dyL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

I just eat whatever me mum cooks lads

/thread

>breakfast
bacon and egg roll
>lunch
McDonald’s McFeast
>dinner
Steak, eggs and broccoli

>breakfast
monster + frozen pizza or leftovers from yesterday else some bread with ham on it
>work lunch
mickyds,bking or local fries joint + strawberry milkshake, large
>dinner
frozen pizza of microwave meal

and at some point a whey shake and some trail mix and nuts

IIFYM

post body

I had hit a wall, not gaining weight/strength, but then two weeks ago started eating half a rotisserie chicken + whatever else I feel like every night for dinner and I've already gained 7 lbs of muscle

It's usually pretty healthy, and there is always seconds. Mom's home cooking is the secret to top gains.

never gonna make it

Depends on what it is, I love my mums cooking but when I was too young to really influence what was on the table I got pretty damn fat. Too much of that sweet sweet spergetti Bolognase

I'm doing vegan keto paleo with fasting. Basically I eat a huge amound of leafy greeens, a huge amount of fermented foods and a lot of nuts and olive oil (I get very high quality oil almost for free). I basically have 3 diets. One is non-keto, where I eat a huge amound of nuts, fermented beans, and very fermented bread. Then The next day I dont eat anything at all (except tea and coffee, no sugar or milk tho), then the third day I do a very strict keto day, where I avoid everything high in carbs and protein (even most nuts).

So what do you eat potatoes and chicken?

Carnivore diet is the only thing that fixed my digestion. I eat steak, ground beef, eggs, and liver. Only problem is I feel like I can’t eat enough.

Attached: 79C93EAA-2B08-49FD-950D-295314F9197F.jpg (1219x877, 568K)

Is this some kind of joke m’boy? Because it makes no sense

steak and butter.
recently cut down on butter and started to spread out my meals more.

>I like to experiment and have tried everything from raw vegan to carnivore to one meal a day, currently doing something called the starch solution (eating only starches) except eating around 160 grams of protein from animal sources,
t. changes his lifting routine every 4 weeks and wonders why he makes no progress

What do people call esting meat, eggs, fruits and lettuce?

i’m 90% vegetarian
it’s cheap and macros are fine
i eat fish once every week or two
no problem gaining strength, and i’ve never tried to bulk (nor would i, i’ve been a lardass my entire life and have lost 50+ lbs on my current diet)
studies have shown that occasional fish, otherwise vegetarian, have the longest life expectancies

Hey OP why dont you share some of the details about the starch diet you've been eating. Please and thank you!