Saw someone I know at gym 5 minutes ago

>Saw someone I know at gym 5 minutes ago
>Currently hiding in bathroom

What do?

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 10K)

When they are doing squats or lifting plates, sneak behind them and smack them in the ass so loud that you wake up an acient evil

say hi you absolute fucking mong

>knowing people
you fucked up

What kind of know? Old classmate kinda know or obnoxious uncle kinda know?

go up to them
flex a 'cep
ask if theyre feeling fit

Chad friend and I know they're gonna mock me because I'm a skeleton and can barely use a rowing machine

>saw someone we used to bully back in high school cuz he had a humongous head, at the gym
>he was fucking JACKED
>his head was still disproportionally large
w e w don think he recognized me was scared there for a sec

Your workout is done for the day. Walk quickly towards the door and change your workout time. Find a different gym if you have to. Best of luck, fren

Attached: 1566752155772.jpg (378x300, 16K)

Who cares, you're there for a reason. If he is a man he will respect you for getting your ass to the gym. Everybody starts somewhere

If it's really your friend you should just roll with it, if it's just a faggot your know just call him faggot and get on with your life

I've been out of high school for 10 years, and a girl I was on the track team with started attending my gym a few days ago. We both did the awkward double take, ignored each other and continued on with our workouts.
Saw her again today there, and it seemed like she was avoiding going near me and I felt bad for maybe ruining her workout.

>saw someone I use to bully in highschool because they were a socially awkward pizza face
>they are fit but the pizza face is worse
>me and my gym bro bully him off the squat rack
>he goes over next to the free weights and gets on his phone until we finish

>i felt bad for a chick being a cunt
s;:::;o;:;;:,y

I see a gym thot who’s always there at the same time as me on tinder. I swiped right and no match. Should I change gyms?

>his head was still disproportionally large
Kek should have said
>oh shit bobble head! Is that you?

Loser

Ask her why she swiped left

lmao
u have balls for swiping right user.

enjoy the awkward looks

This. I dont know how it happened, but over the last year I started to seemingly talk to random people because of various reasons which were more or less under my control. Now It tires me how many cunts wanna make small talk or just come by to say hello. Time to change gyms I guess.

Happened this week. That faggot knew me as a fatass in glasses, wonder how long it would take for him to recognize me.