What can I do to improve this...

what can I do to improve this? I’m tempted to start doing fucking steroids because I try and try and try to lose weight and do an workouts to improve the abs but it’s not doing shit.

>inb4 hairy yes I know fuck off fuck off fuck off!!!

Attached: 67B780D2-3233-479A-BDB3-3063B29DE7D3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

Another pic holy shit it’s actually bad

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Stop eating
2 week fast

Really? I get told all the time I need to eat more lmao

You work out or fuck off at the gym?

If you want abs eating more is the last thing you should do

Have you tried lifting

You don't seem to have a lot of muscle, if anything your next de-volution is skellyribs

how does your routine look like and how often are you doing cardio?

Usually 2-3 times a week I go to the gym and no some decent cardio on the elliptical and/or do some bicep curls with the dumbbells or some crunches. I can curl 30 pounds 10 times (more if I really reallllly want to). I can do the eleptical on pretty high settings and go for a while without giving up. All that said I feel like I’m in pretty decent shape, what gives?

Btw how does my biceps look?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

2-3x a week is definitely not enough. Incorporate a solid routine and separate your cardio.
Do this while keeping your diet in check and see if you make any improvements; increase/decrease calories to adhere to your training regimen.

The way you're describing it sounds like you need to reorganize your schedule better and keep track of your workouts and food intake.

2-3x a week is not a lot and I should definitely do more but I am not also completely inactive when I’m not doing hard cardio. I do lots of pushups and pull-ups at home, walk or jog the dogs a lot and play intense table tennis so I know I am at least decently active

Have you tried lifting weights?

Looks like you've never touched a weight in your life.

Holy shit, are you me?
>lots of body hair
>beer gut
>weak arms
I’d suggest to eat at ~500cal deficit and do some HIIT or cardio. Works for me.

Attached: BC43A27D-93C0-43A6-95C9-2D02912EDC84.jpg (1242x1655, 358K)

Literally me right now, minus all the hair. Hardly any bodyfat except right on my gut. Really bad when I eat a large meal and I look like a pregnant woman. Really fucks with me.

Eat less, you need to get BF% down if you want to see abs. Wish I gave a fuck about my body more but honestly I can't be asked.

3-4 days is fine. 5 or 6 if you really want to progress fast. Just split muscle groups and try to hit each group twice a week or 3 times. Belly fat is the hardest to get rid of and usually will be there until you cut for a while. It's first stored, last burned usually. Doesn't look too bad but won't see abs for a while. Keep working them though. When you finally cut low enough it'll look great. You need to work your shoulders though, they look neglected.

What should I do to work shoulders?

(Bent over) lateral raises
OHP
Barbell front raise
Dumbbell press

damn that’s really fucking sad considering I actually do bicep curls a lot

Thank you

You look like a completely average male who doesn’t work out and eats/drinks somewhat bad but doesn’t go super overboard. It doesn’t look like you go tot he gym at all. Without knowing your stats I’d drop 10-15 lbs while lifting weights then maybe start bulking. You need a real program, not just curls bra

shave
i cannot see you physique

you write like a teenage girl so you are most likely an impulsive bitch without discipline. Get your shit together faggot.

Start IF. I recommend 16/8.

Do ab-wheels and suspended leg raises 2-3 times a week.

Do cardio 3-4 times a week.

Consider what you're eating, stay in a caloric deficit.

keep it up for 2-3 months. If no results by then, try something else.