Spend every night I can at clubs crossdressing and picking up men

>spend every night I can at clubs crossdressing and picking up men
>spend the rest of my life at work and alone in my apartment
Has anyone else just completely lost themselves?

Attached: a26e9d4da53bd054bd1dfa43d78a8ec2.png (620x900, 588K)

based. it sounds like you're having fun.

You crossdress for men at clubs? What the fuck?

Deut 22:5

Attached: 12038111_544815819003506_862920878977187889_n.jpg (423x635, 37K)

I've never been happier than I am when I'm experiencing night life. Every other portion of my life is empty and painful.

I've been with four men at one time. I'm surprised I'm not pozzed. Do really think I care what ancient texts about a cloud man have to say about me?

>tfw this will never be me
actually jealous op

Attached: 1451952380533.png (358x398, 147K)

I'm not going to pretend, it's all genetics. If I was straight or even a top I wouldn't get to do what I do. Since I'm low-T, 5'6, and naturally lithe my lifestyle has essentially been gifted to me.

>ancient texts
>cloud man
If you think its just that and nothing else, no one's stopping you.

Believe me I know it's all in genetics that's why I'm jealous but good on you anyway for living it up

>I've been with four men at one time
Why are gays such whores

shit I'd love to go out to a club crossdressed, but none near me. probably only in large cities

Attached: 1361298171202.jpg (733x1000, 255K)

That's what it was when those books were written right? Their only vision of God was in some sort of cloud form if I remember correctly.

If you're willing to put the effort in you could work out a lot and go masc4masc.

Because I'm filling emotional voids and running on cocaine and tequila.

Being in progressive communities helps a lot. You have a lot more chances to meet people, a lot more places to try. I'm in the North East. There's a lot of secret gays with money up here.

>Do really think I care what ancient texts about a cloud man have to say about me?
No I think the only thing you care about is making your cock tingle you twisted pervert

There's a guy at my local club who does this and he's SO FUCKING EASY. The sad thing is he doesn't give out phone numbers so you just have to hope he'll be out the same night as you. I've fucked him thrice, once just rammed him in the bathroom, and honestly my dick's in love.

Attached: Dl7BERqUYAAgN5A.jpg (1015x1200, 183K)

tried to put in effort to lose weight but just can't lose the belly fat it wasn't meant to be

Because they're men
Heteros would be whores if women let them

>Being in progressive communities helps a lot.
Probably, but there's not even straight clubs really, just your basic bar scene
>The sad thing is he doesn't give out phone numbers so you just have to hope he'll be out the same night as you.
I can totally see why

Attached: 21da945b589e817b7b56ab75673dcea9.jpg (520x738, 166K)

Oh yeah me too. But I just wish I could bang him more often.

i was going to ask if you had discord or something so i could orbit you and get some nice jerking material but as ive read through your posts even i have felt like a real degenerate, jesus user. cocaine and 4 men at once?

Attached: 1557446958515.jpg (1105x1179, 904K)

You aren't necessarily wrong.

Where are you from, love?

How tall are you? You could always be a bear.

Everyone would be a whore if there weren't consequences.

Regular bars are bad for getting laid. They're more for arguing about rhetoric than they are for action. Straight clubs are cool but you can't make a move on any of the men. They're pretty much just for dancing.

Also the whole thing about not letting people have contact information is if you live a double life. For instance I dress as a normal man, work a normal job, and live a normal life outside of what I'm talking about. If people across the city had ways to get a hold of me I would be risking a bit too much for my own liking. I don't even tell people my real name.

Hey gayfags
I recently read that gay men averagely have the highest partner count (unsurprisingly) but rate the quality of their sex lives the worst out of all orientations
Can anyone enlighten me? I feel like if all that sex I was having wasn't satisfying, I'd stop

Mental fucking illness. No. Kill yourself degenerate.

Fucking random middle country Mexico, nowhere where anyone on this board can get to lmao.

It's easy to fall, and honestly my work has been unaffected. Ironically this was meant to be more about how fucked up I've felt recently but instead I'm just talking about getting laid.

Sometimes you just end up laying in a bed with a guy piston fucking you for a few minutes and then cumming and leaving you unsatisfied. It's just something that can happen. I've become a bit of a size queen because if you don't have the right size and ability to poke the prostate then bigger is just better. Plus a lot of it is about headspace and if someone isn't good at making you feel like a slut then you'll just going to get bored.

Oh, nevermind.

Yeah I don't come here for hookups, I just don't have gay friends.

Attached: ee721d8ec248c5e62a780204f4ddd7e6.png (873x1080, 429K)

That wasn't what I meant. I was just wondering if maybe I was the one in your post. I don't even do grindr hook ups anymore, I definitely wouldn't do a hookup on Jow Forums.

5'8 don't want to go bear-mode though

I spend most of my time at home dominating masochists over the internet because it gives me a feeling of control that I don't get from my mind-numbingly boring office job.

Enjoy it while you can as long as you're being safe. I wish I had gone out crossdressing when I was younger. My ex-gf wanted to go out with me and get me guys and I never went for it.