Why are there a lot of Asians at the gym nowadays?

Lots of changs in the gym, bearmode asians and pretty twinks out here trying to get swole

Attached: wtfs.png (595x466, 477K)

So they can fuck wh*te women.

A lot of them grow up in strict households who don't put emphasis in lifting or sports. They end up not getting laid so they start lifting.

why not?

they end up not getting laid because they are weak manlet peasants with insect blood.

Yeah a lot of them grew up in households were their entire goal in life was to make money to get out of the peasantry

Pretty much

They have long backs and short legs. They are naturally all like Lu Xiaojun. And whatever you good at it easily becomes obsession

cope more chinklet

I wish I had those genes but unfortunately I'm from the other end of spectrum. My back is short in proportion to my legs. I can run half marathon in 1:23:29 and I'm not even training seriously for running.

Attached: D4D7E4D6-F77C-48F7-B4AE-3CDFA6A0C36B.jpg (755x3557, 1.02M)

forgot the pic

Attached: 79a.png (640x480, 13K)

too real stop please

I saw a lovely little Asian couple at the gym tonight, the guy was wandering around trying to see how much he could lift on each of the machines and barbells. I admired how his SO didn't mock or tease him for not lifting very much.
I wanted to corner him away from her and tell him that he needs to go to Walmart and get their 64 pack of eggs and eat them all by the end of the week every week if he wants to be the strongest chink he can be. But she never left his side.
In retrospect, im glad i didn't, because that would have been a bit weird. I'm such an autistic faggot in public.

Attached: 1567184628542.jpg (817x1024, 155K)

SEA asians have long legs and short torsos/long arms

is that the russian instagram girl who has a different husband every two weeks?

the only asian in my gym is a 120 pound skeleton also fuck off tenda

oof. you sound like one in private too. ever been tested?

This. All work no play. Slowly more n more are stepping out

Yes, and i really wanted it too. But unfortunately, i have no medical justification for my behavior.

Dude china iran Kazakhstan do well at weughtlifting.
India was wuite good at wrestling until 70-90s

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-24-16-03-39.png (480x782, 230K)

Fpbp 100% unironically. in the west literally every male of every race is in direct competition for the limited number of white women

>2020
>not paying too much for a obscure hc gym to avoid nonwhites
havent seen A mulatto

Attached: 1534511183859.jpg (720x707, 47K)

remember when you were a teenager? awkward, skinny-fat body, physical weakness, trying to find some way to show and feel like a man? now imagine feeling and looking like that your entire adult life. that's what being asian male feels like.

It will be ironic when he kills them.