Is coffee worth giving up? why dont just take vitamin D? magnesium? b vitamins?

Is coffee worth giving up? why dont just take vitamin D? magnesium? b vitamins?

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/109/3/635/5369497
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I gave up caffeine completely a month ago and I couldn't be happier. but, I was quite sensitive to it, and I mainly had tea, just a lot of cups.
reasons? many of them:
—fucked up sleep schedule
—constant worried/agitated state
—constant shits
—suppressed appetite
—for coffee, acidity in stomach, bloating and teeth stains
after I quit, I felt so much calmer and more relaxed. there was a withdrawal for about a week, but it was well worth it for me.

Because you're fucking with epinephrine, constantly over stimulating your energetic systems. Coffee beans also have oxalic acid in them because they're beans, the plant seeds.

This

Hey op, stop samefagging your shit thread you cunt.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-081431.png (1080x1920, 182K)

why use coffee when you can drink sport drinks or take caffeine pills which has an exact amount of caffeine (before each workout (yes it's proven that caffeine can make you work out harder/better)), it adds consistency when you know you get exactly 180mg instead of coffee that varies greatly from brewing to brewing due to bean types, roasting and grain size, even water temperature and calcium content in the water will make the caffeine amount vary greatly from time to time

it stains your teeth
literally contains leather working acids
tastes like shit

I think the modern "coffee every single day" meme is retarded but it's ok in moderation. I'll have coffee maybe once every two weeks or so when I'm out for dinner because I enjoy a good cappuccino with my dessert. I more or less treat caffeine like any other drug and limit its use.

I quit coffee for all the aforementioned reasons, plus I don't like being dependent on a narcotic such as caffeine like a fuckin' beta male. Since coffee comes from a bean, and a GMO bean at that unless you opt for organic, I postulate that coffee consumption increases estrogen in men and kills testosterone production.

That was my reasoning.

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
>thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/109/3/635/5369497
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: Coffee effective.jpg (736x736, 103K)

But my preworkout

> He posted it again
kek

I love coffee

I have to limit myself to two cups a day or shit gets out of control

also no coffee at night

All these studies you cite are likely sponsored by the companies who own and control the coffee plantations.

If I were an international conglomerate of coffee growers, I too, would be spreading the good word about my product as well.

You have to understand -- these alleged studies require funding and don't originate in a vacuum. There are sponsors, who stand to benefit from these positive studies.

So you're basically saying that coffee is bad because of muh feels?

or just learn to wake up and pop out of bed without ever needing coffee.

i already take vitamin d and multivitamins.
still, caffeine is the only thing that works for giving me energy.

always the same thread, always the same pic

On NoFap and off all drugs but the cuppa.

It's a fuckin' bastard to quit. The biggest thing for me is soreness. I squat and diddly so I often wake up with a stiff back that hurts like hell. A cuppa destroys that and makes me functional in no time.

Thinking about trying
>smaller cuppa tomorrow
>half that cuppa Friday
>kick this weekend
I probably won't want to work out on NoCuppa but I bet a long sit in the sauna would feel divine. Then hit the weights again Monday.

Attached: 1568179138473.jpg (1280x1920, 941K)

Here's the thing about coffee, lads: it takes a little while to kick in. But what you so often do is keep sipping until it does kick in, at which point you stop, but there's way more in you than you need, so you have a few hours of mania then you feel braindead when it's over, etc.

Just have a little and go straight to the gym. That's my strategy for weaning off. Thanks for reading.

Attached: 1568163924610.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

You never needed it in the first place.

I hear ya. It was easier to quit smoking than coffee. What I did is get it out of reach. Seems very simple, but it worked. Now I only drink coffee three times a week (my pre-workout) and it's very much under control.

I drink one in the morning and thats it

They're both too perfect, not sure which one I'd take.

No reason to quit coffee. Drink one to two cups in the morning (12 hours before you intend to sleep) and no more.

Attached: 1568056603524.jpg (1500x1000, 135K)

Redhead, obviously. Brunette's tits will sag once she takes her bra off. That's why medium to smaller tited chicks are superior.

Wow, have a good look at this girl’s huge fucking hooters!

Attached: EC37C5F1-00D0-49DA-A4C5-64E8B95284E6.png (748x500, 683K)

Its probably an individual thing. Some people are very sensitive to it and are better off not having any in their diet. If you find that you're becoming dependent on it then you should go off for a while to let your body adjust and then re-introduce it in moderation. I have one small cup during most weekday mornings. Never on the weekend and not if I have a day off from work. This schedule gives me the benefits but keeps me from being dependent. Depends on the person though, gotta find what works for you.

I can honestly say that I am addicted to coffee. Not caffeine, I may get small headaches if I dont drink for 36h+. But I actually need to have it mentally in the morning and after my big meal during the day. I enjoy it slowly and relax while drinking it, I could even have a little nap, it doesnt keep me awake or shit like that. The only thing it does is that it increases my heart rate and gives me the shit. I managed 1 week when I went to hospital because of a mental breakdown but then I started again and it feels good. Over the years it has 100% burned a hole in my stomach. But I could also be an alcoholic or pothead.

I know, right? They are so big!

Coffee should only be consumed in moderation.

Attached: 1564620658440.jpg (959x958, 56K)

I thought it was common knowledge here that coffee boosts test by 25%

The more you drink, the bigger the boost