Every girl you've ever met has given a blowjob

>every girl you've ever met has given a blowjob

Attached: thumb_wojak-mask-mungfali-53591301.png (300x235, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mom

Find a traditional catholic parish and stop being a doomer coomer pee pee poomer and you'll meet girls that aren't whores user

Attached: A4A5807F-D9EE-4217-89A3-4F3DA1520300.jpg (983x983, 104K)

My gf has never given a blowjob, but she's had sex once before I met her. Most awkward woman I've ever been with, still continues to be awkward when fucking a lot of times. You want a chick who knows what she's doing and confident about it.

Anyone else unironically want to die these days. Life is fucking gay outside of lifting and video games and I’m dead serious

Attached: 132F6F94-C3B0-4114-9BF8-75043918840D.jpg (1024x367, 43K)

>tfw I've unironically considered attending church again to meet more wholesome women
I feel God would be pissed at me for scoping out strange during a sermon.

Fuck no. There's so much I can accomplish. So many things I am still working on doing. Why the fuck would you want to die? Get off this site, check your T levels and meet people.

im so behind in university already

>so much I can accomplish
Like what it all seems pointless to me

Not a passionate feeling of wanting to die, more times than not rather that I'd rather die.
>Life is fucking gay outside of lifting and video games
this

This. Been with unexperienced girl few times before and it was awkward as fuck but at least she wasn’t speaking that much during sex.

Fucking sad cunt mate, I live to fuck bishes left and right.If it makes you nerds rage she isnt a virgin anymore in any hole possible, that is just another reason for me to keep going strong.

Become the president, fuck more girls, raise my brothers, see combat, spread my genes, fly a plane, make history, paint on a canvas, listen to more house music, make my body even more disciplined, make even more friends.

There's so much to accomplish. Get a therapist and start working at it. Nobody notable in society let their inner voice control what they did. If you want something do it. Make a goal and execute it. Practice being rejected. Work towards being a better man. Be the best man you can be.

Based. Doomers will never understand this mindset, their worldviews are too narrow. Read a book and go out and experience real life dumb niggers, it's a big world out there

Alcohol helps a lot. The only time she actually talks dirty and gets really into it without feeling awkward. It's funny, cause when she is sober she hugs her stomach in embarrassment, doesn't touch her self or make a lot of noise. When booze is a-flowing, she's making me grab her in certain areas, she's touching herself, moaning aggressively loud, and rides the absolute shit out of me. Problem with this, I want her to be like this any time we do it, not just when she's drunk. Kind of a catch-22.. Either date a slut who probably doesn't love you, or date the awkward chick who loves you but doesn't open up unless drugs or alcohol is involved.

None of that really excites me, I don’t really have any goals the only thing I look forward to is sleeping and it’s been like this my entire life dude. Never told anyone about it

How about being a man and properly discerning marriage? also good girls will avoid lustful men like the plague anyway so thats all you'd be able to do is look if you don't become a virtuous man in the eyes of god.

Based and personal development pilled.

Attached: 1517859925649.jpg (826x1101, 479K)

So has every guy sweetie.

Attached: phos_storm.png (900x595, 400K)

Women aren’t funny and have never uttered an idea contributing to the advancement of the human race. It’s safe to say that giving blowjobs is the best use for their mouths

Attached: ABF78716-E010-4EC3-BE41-E8670CE0DCE1.gif (500x281, 1.2M)

You act like women just walk around holding cum in their mouths
If only oral hygiene products exist. OP get off of Jow Forums and get into coolmathgames.com

>2020
>not lifting to dissolve into the light

Attached: 79add6ef.jpg (1920x960, 198K)

Does this actually work? I've unironically been thinking about starting to go to church again to find someone to settle down with and marry, but like the other user said the thought of going to church with that being my main goal just feels sleazy. I haven't been to church since I've been a kid and although I do believe in god and have some amount of faith I know absolute jack shit about actual church or what's in the bible or what kinda beliefs they have.
How can you tell if a church is good for that anyways? Am I gonna have to go to a few to pick out the right one?

It's all bullshit. I've not depressed. I love exercising. Have a healthy social life. Friends. Girlfriend. Do well in school. I take vitamin D3, fish oil, and zinc. I love lifting and reading and playing games and binging shows. I'm well on my into a respectable career.
And yet it's all bullshit. There's nothing here in this world for me. Maybe I was born in the wrong time. Nothing for me to experience that will give me the feeling I'm looking for.
Maybe this is why those monks are trying to achieve a state of nirvana. They realize there's nothing of value in the material world.

Based as fuck post. Godspeed user

>my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
>in a row?

Attached: clerks-movie.jpg (1000x563, 353K)

the church is not a dating hub

cuckd

Attached: 2802680a.jpg (610x610, 57K)

>every guy you’ve ever met has eaten pussy

Attached: 8A8E9A58-A5A0-4EC7-98BF-EF62C39B6B95.jpg (250x250, 12K)

do you have any creative hobbies

patrice o'neal said something along the lines of "no girl you over meet is gonna have her hymen unbroken"

its just a fact of life bro bro

i went to catholic school and all the girls were taking it in the ass to remain “virgins” lmao

Where else are you supposed to meet the kind of girl you actually want to settle down and start a family with? I live in a liberal as fuck coastal city and the kind of girls I see and talk to daily through friends just depress the hell out of me. Sure they might be fun but they're definitely not the kind of people I'd want to get married with or start a family with. Church seems like it'd be a good place to find someone with a similar traditional background

Based Patrice

I wish :(

This is a complete fucking myth. Modern catholic chicks don't even give a shit about virginity.

Nah. Take the savedpill bro:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

and now that fat nigger is dead and roasting in hell. no point in listening to him

You go to church to amend your life not blatantly for poon
Amending your life can get you a good non whore wife tho

My advice would be to
1. learn and pray the rosary every day you aren't getting out of being a faggot without gods help
2. Look into the FSSP or ICKSP, go to those dudes and ask them to teach you the faith you can dab out at any time if you think its retarded (if they aren't near you at least meet with a priest who does the latin mass)
3 check out the youtube channel sensus fidelium and do some research and prayer god will help you if you are serious not much more i can think of saying

You speak like your only knowledge of this world is hollywood pop culture memes

Attached: 1567867740733.jpg (883x1551, 381K)

listening to the black phillip show got me a hot wife and i think a lot of people here could benefit from learning from patrice.

also dont call patrice a nigger you loser incel cracker.

Thats why you go trad catholic modern church is filled with faggots boomers and whores especially in (((america))) gotta go to the latin mass and see people who actually care

Attached: 2242AE50-70DB-4463-B329-3B94965345A6.jpg (590x885, 233K)

Eww no. Just blow me n ill fuck

Would a greek orthodox church be trad enough? It's the closest one I can find near me to what I was originally baptized under and went to when I was a kid (slavic orthodox church).

If females sucking dick hurts you maybe go life more. You have some issues.

>haha brah it’s no big deal the woman I’m about to marry and have a family with has sucked off and been fucked by countless dudes

You have everything you need. Theres no meaning to anything. Just enjoy that life is going great for you.

Honestly guys, I've fucked already. I'd really prefer a girl who knows what she's doing than one I have to teach and train so the next guy can enjoy it.

Solution: Don't marry and don't have a family
I don't give a fuck if a chick's a virgin or not because I don't plan on marrying or having a kid. Bam, you get to enjoy sex and enjoy not having that other bullshit.

mfw the best bj i got was from a girl i met on Jow Forums

oh lord the other girls couldn't do it either at all or just half assed

>girl

lads the girl from the houseparty last week, we're hanging out this evening, might do some sightseeing with her wis hme luck please

yes girl with boobs and muscular ass you'd wonder how many actual girls browse Jow Forums

I'm 21 and I'm with a girl who is 23 and is a virgin.

Just because you can't get laid, doesn't mean the future miss user can't.

forever alone

>I'm 21 and I'm with a girl who is 23 and is a virgin.

Christ man, I'd have a better time believing the government was run by Illuminati space alien reptiles than that.

Attached: 1555049550319.jpg (329x345, 14K)

>no mention of vagina
>she

like said, religious girls. She's a pretty blonde girl who has only had one previous relationship which never advanced beyond kissing, We've been together for a year and I plan on marrying her when I get a good job.

i assumed girls on Jow Forums always have penises?

Patrice is a nigger though, a fact of life
But he is a based nigger
You dont have to hate niggers user

>pretty blonde christian girl who has never had sex
555-come-on-now

I just want a virgin gf that I love, so we can exchange our virginites to each other.

Attached: 7bf6a8bc092cf2be51adda90554ec1da.jpg (500x681, 75K)

>some men you've met have given a blowjob

Attached: 1568152579781.png (585x606, 263K)

What are you - like 18?
Live the amazing life another 10 years and you will start to resent everything.
this, so much this
been through therapy, have a great career, fuck enough girls and managed to make my siblings grow up good, but jesus cryst fuck this life so hard
id rather murder the byzzantine armies and die a proud hoplite than keep up this farce

>some men you've met have given a blowjob to themselves

Attached: interesting.jpg (371x410, 36K)

is this achievable natty?

Love this attitude.

Also so what if they've given a blowjob? As long as it wasn't to some random they knew for an hour.

My girl had sex but never oral sex
she kept fringing her teeth againts my cock wich hurted
when I finally came she held my cum in both hands after spitting it out and asked me what to do with it
so yeah akward

Your problem is you have no family. A man needs a wife and kids.

(X) Doubt

I think a man needs good friends and some ass available to him when he wants it.

life is gonna roll you over kid

>muh meaningless pussy
That's a hollow life. You may as well masturbate.

that's not life, that's just desperately making up for pussy you missed in high school

If you're still here user, don't go to Church for a wife. Go to Church to:
>Seek improvement of self
>Seek improvement of others
>Grow in wisdom
>Grow in heart
>Learn good from bad, particularly when it comes to people and behaviours (especially in yourself)
>Develop good habits, both internal and external
A good Church helps you to gain these things, it will not give them to you. Avoid all Churches that promise easy/immediate solutions. It may take a few months to discern if it is a good Church or not, and it may take many Churches before you find a good one.
As you grow in wisdom and personal goodness, you will learn what makes a person good and what things are truly important to you (both for yourself, and in other people). THAT knowledge will help you find your true waifu. She may or may not be found at Church, the world is pretty big.
>inb4 fedora-tipping
The Church is a school for sinners, it is not a collection of perfect people. If you don't believe in sin or that Church can be helpful, then don't go. There are many places to learn, grow and seek companionship, don't shit up someone else's salvation out of bitterness for your refusal to seek out yours.

Attached: alway.jpg (1034x581, 86K)

This is pure cope. You have no ideas or real advice so you just blow up in every direction as if the world was your oyster.
The main problem of people is that they are stuck in a shitty and disillusioned mindset and see that nothing you can strive towards in the modern world is worth striving for.

>don't shit up someone else's salvation out of bitterness for your refusal to seek out yours.
Ah, shit. That doesn't read the third time like I thought it did the first two. I mean salvation as in feeling fulfilled after feeling unfulfilled, not necessarily in a Christian context.
Although, as Christian, I would have doubts over other forms of salvation. But you do you, and try and find fulfilment.

Attached: Image.jpg (319x461, 22K)

I've been with over 30 women. I took the viginity of like, 5 or 6 of them, and let me tell you that today, I'd rather be intimate with a woman that knows her own body, that know how to take pleasure through giving, and that is comfortable with her desire.

Guiding someone through sexuality is both very rewarding and tiring, and Im not into getting into asymetrical relation anymore. If youre not very experienced you can discover together or be taught by your partner of course. Still, this obsession with purity only fuels your insecurities.

>Life is fucking gay outside of lifting and video games

sounds like enough to me. life ends eventually anyway.

>asymmetrical relationships don't work
>lol stop dream about virgins virgin-kun
How fucking dense are you?
It's mainly the hoards of virgins who dream of a virgin gf and that is presicely because of lack of their own experience.
They know in their heart that no worthwhile woman could stand a man who is completely clueless on these things.
Wasn't the latest statistics so that something like 1/3 of 25yo american males were virgins or some shit like that?

>not telling her to eat it

ngmi

>1/3 of 25yo american males were virgins
How much is it for women?

I'm not a virgin but that's actually pretty staggering if true.