Bench=row

Recently I deloaded my bench due to plateau, and now after progressing a bit through the deloading phase I reached my rows weight.
I read somewhere that rows should be as strong as your bench, and since I already deloaded, I kinda wanna progress them at the same time.
I'm already doing 5x5. Can I do just that? Progress the row whenever I progress the bench? Is it feasible?

Attached: 1566126269285.jpg (1960x1000, 436K)

that's a stupid yet pervasive myth. your bench will be stronger than your strict row assuming you know what you're doing. just make sure pulling volume is at least equal to pressing in terms of total tonnage (sets x reps x weight) for shoulder health

Is he that Swedish right-winger who has a major crush on Contra Points?

I really like the Golden One. He makes me want to learn MMA. I'd be a beast if I ever got in a fight with the raw strength I already have and MMA knowledge, but he really does have a crush on Contra Points. I can't blame him.

Attached: 20190531 Natalie Wynn.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

The Golden One is hetero, and Contrapoints is a tranny. Hetero men can't be attracted to trannies so he can't have a crush on Contrapoints.

Trying to assign a ratio of your bench to your row is rather silly as I've found out. Depending on my form, I can row moderately more or moderately less than what I can bench. Without knowing what someone's form is like on rows, it's an exercise in futility.

There is a video on Natalie's channel where she includes a video of the Golden One saying "I still like you, Natalie" while he smiles like a schoolboy talking to his crush.

>I'd be a beast
You should train enough to lose this attitude..

He probably views Natalie as a man and has a brotherly affection for them.

I hope the tranny ITT is dead in a few years.

>just make sure pulling volume is at least equal to pressing in terms of total tonnage (sets x reps x weight) for shoulder health
meme

I bench 155 lbs for 5 reps and row 95 lbs for 12 reps with strict form.

Nah. He adores trans women like most muscular men.

Attached: 20190602 Natalie Wynn.jpg (1080x1350, 231K)

TGO is a fag enabler and I guarantee he has tasted cock.

No one has a crush on this dude.

Why aren't you progressing everything at the same time? You should always be progressing on bench just like you should always be progressing on your rows. I don't think I understand your question user. My bent over row 1rm is about 20% less than my BP. This is fine. I'm progressing with both lifts.

Why would a muscular man adore trap women in the first place? It doesn't make sense?

You are much stronger than them, and they need to be dominated and learn who's superior. They are essentially failed men who decided to fuck everything and become women so that they could actually contribute something to more useful members of society.

Attached: 20190723 Natalie Wynn.jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

This holds some merit. The faggot Greeks did this too. You should watch Sassy and Opinionated's video on the GAY MAFIA to become ASCENDED.

Man he's so fucking gross.

That's the most disgusting fucking thing I've seen on this site. I really understand why trans people off themselves

imagine needing pounds of makeup and perfect lighting and half of your face covered by your hands to vaguely resemble something femanine.

>he has a crush on a tranny faggot
the guy has a wife and child, you really think he'd fuck a dude

jesus christ that's disgusting

Attached: fitzjames.jpg (720x685, 112K)

I got a contrapoints video in my youtube suggestions one time and I had heard of them so I gave it a look. I don't think I could get through five minutes of it: it was disturbing to watch him.

I believe that was a couple years ago.

Attached: 20190628 Natalie Wynn.jpg (1049x1049, 269K)

isn't it actually reverse? iirc tranny faggot has a crush on him

that's a fucking man.

Attached: DraQsQOVYAA6g76.jpg (1200x800, 239K)

Natalie talks about all right wing men as if she has a crush on them. E.g. Jordan Peterson aka lobster daddy. That's just her thing.

mirin that frame.

what's his real name, and what are his videos about? Regular leftist whining about evil nazis, or something more insightful?

>keeps saying "his" to own the libs
Most of her stuff is insightful but I haven't watched it in months so I don't know if the newer content is just like the old content.

his
its a man

>she
>her

Attached: giphy.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Every tranny dreams of being fucked by a right-wing man and then murdered.

sorry i didn't mean to be political, but i just try not to lie. and calling him she would be a lie.

Lol

He's literally Male, you fucking autist. God i fucking hate you faggots.

My rows are way stronger than my bench. Help

Muh horizontal pull to balance muh horizontal push is a myth. You incels don't know you can just do pull ups if it feels more natural? No wonder you're still incels.

I'd throatfuck this sick tranny with joy.