Should I continue bulking? Or should I say fuck it and cut and start again

Should I continue bulking? Or should I say fuck it and cut and start again

Attached: DDD047E3-E0BA-43D7-B9B8-3CC16BCD6A6F.jpg (1574x2100, 369K)

Bump

Keep bulking. You have very little muscle mass. What are your numbers?

147 5’8
Bench 200
Deadlift/squat 170

>147lbs
>cutting

Attached: 1557894399868.jpg (716x895, 94K)

>147lbs
>cutting
Lmao reminds me of this dude I know, everybody knows this dude: weighs 150lbs and brags about having abs.

You know what they say, abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat woman - they don't count.

Squat and deadlift more, please.

Start listening to soundtrac from "conan the barbarian " and drinking pizza chicken shakes.
YOU NEED THAT MASS.

You also have to lift when you bulk, retard.

Cope

>le bulk and cut cycle
You are fucking skinnyfat fag. Just lift and eat plenty, jeez

I’m surprised you can bench 200 with that body you got there. 1 rep max? You look like you would struggle to do 1 plate

You should lift.

Try working out before you worry about either.

Hijacking thread but im im the same situation as OP

6’5 155-205 now about 196

Should I continue to eat at a light surplus?

Attached: 283D07F6-2101-4A85-B2CF-EC666DB583EE.jpg (750x724, 99K)

You need to cut. Cut that disgusting beard, you fucking jihadist

t.

Attached: 6wukbq82ffb11.png (217x298, 177K)

Just lift, get stronker, gain 10% of your bodweight in the first 6-12 months.
You look DYEL so just get the habit of training and focus on progressive overload in maybe 5-6 compund lifts.

Eg: squat, bench, deadlift, row, pull up, the press

Think long term and be patient.

Allah says stand up straight

I do lift, but I guess not hard enough. I’m going to start following SS and use creatine to get in good workouts
Definitely, that’s what I’m focusing on
More like 3 reps, I bench 1 pl8 like nothing don’t try me Ike that
I do workout, I go like 4-5 days a week

You guys really don’t think I have any muscle? I’ve been getting a lot of compliments that I’ve gotten bigger

Attached: 8EB3FEAA-5F41-48FE-8F23-73D3B2FCAEE8.jpg (1574x2100, 537K)

Ur making it. Dont worry about these dyels user

I want to believe you user but everyone else in the thread begs to differ so I’m not sure what to think

Try posting a pic with non-autistic poses. Also beard needs to go.

You look super dyel, eat more and try lifting once in a while.

I think you should start lifting for starters

>Doing SS If you wanna get swole
Very poor bait.

you are probably bigger than you were, but you are still dyel as fuck

you're supposed to lift when you start eating more.

Yo FUCK you I do fucking lift

Guys I’ve been working out for almost 5 months and I’m still DYEL maybe I should just quit I’m obviously not doing something right even though I try my Fucking hardest to stay consistent and lift heavy weights. This shit just isn’t working I guess I don’t have the body type or whatever for bodybuilding so fuck it I guess thanks bros

Hey I want to hijack as well. I just don't know what to do anymore. My legs are massive, more than this picture shows. I can't seem to get rid of this fucking belly fat. My lats are getting too big for my body I think but the pecs aren't as defined.

Attached: fuck.jpg (1916x3724, 656K)

Doesn't look like it

Do more inclined bench. Build up your chest & shoulders

Try a more clean bulk, a dirty will add weight mainly around your waist. Your 1st picture doesn't look so great because of your pose. You gotta look pretty big to do that pose and still look big. If you worked out first, got a pump and did a most muscular pose you'd look a lot different.

Is your weight and lifts going up? If you are not seeing results in a few months change what you are doing or do more research.

I spent a year before lifting which included curling the weights right up, I ended up really strong but the size wasn't there. I lowered the weights and really squeezed the muscle when curling and my arms started to grow. It can be simple things like that.

thank you

>It can be simple things like that.
>Simple things like actually lifting with good form
There's a reason everything says to focus on form.

Yeah and a lot of people seem to not have it, especially young guys at a gym who want to show off what they can lift.

I've also used the rubber bands to do curls, most guys would shy away from them thinking that they are for women but they gave me a huge pump on my arms and really worked.

I used to curl 25kg dumbbells when I had 13 inch arms with terrible form and while I got strength gains my arms barely changed size but I wanted to show off.

lean cut

Attached: 1566658183389.jpg (1080x1920, 245K)

>bulking past 15% bf
based and bloatpilled

Ur advice is shit/ The majority of the Internet gives the same cookie cutter advice

>eat more and try lifting once in a while.

>your abs aren’t completely visible CUT!!

I want to know if I should be eating at a small surplus 3200-3500 or I am getting too fat. I recently stopped eating over 3500 and have been eating much less to try to retain fat control.

My goal is to be at 200lbs and around 15 percent bf

Attached: 4743E327-3AE8-4B72-AD6B-226554291B7C.jpg (750x1334, 201K)

You should start lifting first

Attached: 1567793610428.png (500x358, 170K)

>Squat and diddly the same
>Bench lower than both
Lmao, stop lying you dyel cunt. There's no way in hell you bench 200lbs

Bulk m8 you got a long way to go

Literally did 3 reps of 200 pounds the other day with a spotter dumbass

good album

thanks for the coom bro :)