How to tell her

I’ve been lurking Jow Forums for awhile now, and you guys seem like the best option for getting the best advice

>So the love of my life is my best friend.
I’ve asked her to get into a relationship before but she said she wants to stay single because of how her last relationship went, and I respected her choice and haven’t brought it up since.
>that was six months ago
We hung out today and smoked some dabs together before I went to work, we’ve been hanging out a lot more and talking all the time. I want to bring it up to her again, but I don’t want to seem foolish. How should I go about this?

Attached: 79AA34AA-F99C-471A-A7C2-5A41BD109484.jpg (624x417, 32K)

>smoked some dabs together
She's a degenerate, not at all wife material. Find better. Also stop being a fucking degenerate.

move on, and stay off the weed duh

Just fucking kiss her next time. Start with light touching (legs and arms) and then just go for it. If you don’t you’ll never get her. Women don’t want a beta male who has no balls to make a move on her. They judge you by that first move. They won’t think you can handle anything else in life head on if you can’t just fucking GET WHAT YOU WANT. Show her your balls and energy, or just die in a hole already

>I’ve asked her to get into a relationship before but she said she wants to stay single because of how her last relationship went, and I respected her choice and haven’t brought it up since.
There's nothing there. It's just you convincing yourself it's still a possibility.

Stop trying to get out of the friendzone, it never works. Just ask her to be your wingman instead.

>six months ago
>still hanging onto hope it could be more
You´re deluding yourself. If you ask her out and she says no you´re allowed like one more try after a few days, in person, to give her time to reflect cause fuck, some girls are just stupid and shy and say no despite wanting you.
If she says no again, just drop it. Hanging around for 6 months as a friend without making passes at other girls, still wanting to be with her, makes you her orbiter and is just a huge waste of time.

>love of my life
you have to be 18+ to post here. Also not even remotely fitness related Id prefer another 10 coomer threads over this shit.

>how to to catch a case
Just stop being a faggot, pop a multi and get on those weights. You're on /fit, I hope this sagely wisdom helps. Retard

>thinking you’d catch a case because you got rejected from a kiss
Lmao you must either be underage or a neet faggot. Either way, more women for me while you dwell on your regrets

>love of my life

What is this gay shit, why does fit keep falling for the oneitis meme, there is no soul mate.

Attached: 577n9EE.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

>Wasn't going to answer, but trip trips.
She already shot you down and gave the cookie cutter slut response.
Also, if she smokes, she pokes. She's a degenerate and you are wasting your time.
SAGE

Based, redpilled and rekted

Stop getting high before work you irresponsible fuck.
And up your standards in women.

heres some advice for you OP. kill yourself faggot,
imagine being best friends with a girl while she fucks other dudes. if she was attracted to you she would have initiated something by now.

seriously commit suicide OP.

Attached: 1566580813916.png (469x387, 258K)

Eat shit nu/fit/
You can tell OP he's being an idiot without resorting to hyperbole and abject negativity.

Go away larper

Based

Who do you think you are?

You’re a faggot and if you’re asking on here you’re already fucked. Go find a different girl

Attached: CEB1A817-463D-4573-9CEA-0AB78D7F244B.jpg (497x427, 84K)

A fitizen who is not enamored with the shift in quality and tone of the board in the last few years.
What happened to WAGMI?

This is the tipe of people that give advice around here.
Moralfag that in his free time jerks off to trannies.

>He thinks it's only been like that the last few years

>I’ve asked her to get into a relationship before but she said she wants to stay single
she's not gf material, stop wasting your time on her for fuck's sake this is obvious as shit

Serious answer-you won t.
Find a new girl and try to hit it off from begging and not befriending them.

>Flat out asking for a relationship

Fucking lol. Relationships need to be the woman's idea.
If you want to get her into a relationship with you, you need to
>Be less available
>Have a care free attitude, you could literally take or leave anything without giving a fuck
>She needs to have genuine fun when she's with you
>She has to feel safe and comfortable with you
>You need to show no weakness in what you do and say

Even if you do all of these things, it isn't likely but it's the only chance you've got. You need to get her to the point where you two fuck, then you rinse and repeat what i said until she brings up a relationship. See how hard this shit will be?
Also, girls who have friendzoned guys tend to get REALLY jealous when another girl comes into your life romantically. Focus on finding another girl and by the time you find one you probably won't give a fuck about her anymore.

Attached: 1535285425511.jpg (500x700, 148K)

This, but if you must burn it down trying to get her start by tickling her.

The decline has increased