Turn 32

>Turn 32
>Get fit
>Start getting attention from 18-22 year olds

What did they mean by this? I was under impression that younger girls are genuinely disgusted by older males and see them more like a father figure rather than a potential mate.

Attached: pontius.jpg (482x594, 59K)

No you're wrong.

Men can be attractive as fuck even at age 40, whereas women peak somewhere between 15-20 depending how early they hit puberty and go down from there.

Men physically peak at 27-28 looking at elite athletes, but through looks and behaviour can continue climbing attractiveness all the way through 40

Attached: IMG_6721.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Wow it’s almost likely any given women can be attractive to any given man given the near infinite range of possibilities given human preference and sheer number of people we encounter day to day

Congrats on being fit go fuck anybody, don’t overthink it by ascribing your attraction to one target age group (or any group of people)

You are the perfect mixture of youth and experience in their eyes, plus you are likely to have your shit more or less together. In an instagram thot era, having a boyfriend who is buff for pics and can take them places is the definition of top 10% dude for prime girls.

Fuck off pedo

Yeah no, 18-22 will have or some may stay with the older guy phase, it's fairly common, they most likely have had experience with someone quite a bit older than them during early development (14 y/o freshman with 18 y/o senior in HS).

>younger girls are genuinely disgusted by older males
in what universe?

In fighting 29-32 is prime

Unless they have daddy issues you still have to look young if you want to pull 18-22 year olds as a 32 year old. One of my mates is a 31 year old Chad and he pulls 18 and 19 year olds all the time but he also looks like 26 and that just makes the age gap seem smaller than it is. Last weekend when he pulled an 18 year old she half-jokingly said her cut-off was 30 but she'd make an exception for him, but you could tell she was half-serious about that too. I, on the other hand, look and dress my age (32) and I get attention from women somewhere around my own age.

>Turn 30
>Realize how pussy faced early 20 year-old guys look
>Capitalize on actually looking like a man compared to the runts

> father figure rather
> potential mate.
those are synomyns.

>be 31
>16 year olds wants me to tie them up and bang them
Girls pls

The fact that you are claiming ignorance of the "daddy" factor makes me doubt you are actually 32.

lol this

Based and daddy-pilled

Attached: 1512079788614.jpg (657x527, 37K)

That's illegal man be careful.

>looking good tonight ladies

I'm in norway, so they're legal. Most of them are crazy and should be avoided though.

There's a difference between the average older male and a fit older male

>this is Legal in Norway

Lucky fuck

Attached: 12343924.jpg (394x900, 68K)

question from a fellow norwegian; where do you find these girls? i'm assuming you're not prowling the playground

Not really. If you took some care of yourself there's not much of a difference between 25 yo you and 30 yo you.
But socially and financially there's a pretty big advantage. All my dates lately have been somewhere around 20 while I'm 31.

Also daddy issues.

In the Netherlands 16-year-old is also legal but you will get nasty looks from friends and other people if they find out. A lot of people don't realize it's perfectly legal to have sex with 16-year-olds here. I have friends who think they'll go to jail for having sex with 17-year-olds.
Except if they're prostitutes, then they need to be at least 18.

Fuck off pedo.

If you're good looking guess what, women would still want to fuck them, my tinder matches range from 18 to 48. Just be yourself

>illegal
Only in some states. Most other countries is legal too.

Social groups, facememe, discord etc and friends of friends.
Yeah here too, usually from older girls labeling themself as feminists and worse, I usually just ignore them.

nigga, i'm asking because i don't see how the fuck he has enough interactions with 16 year olds to have them come onto him. i can't even remember the last time i interacted with a 16 year old. like, where the fuck besides the playground is a dude in his 30's supposed to come into contact with teenagers?

it's called daddy issues.
it's very common now.
have fun, user, but do not settle with any of them. they are broken beings.

>16 year old
>Playground

What the fuck man how out of touch are you.

And here I am feeling old at 25 and having crippling FOMO since I just left the only relationship I've ever had, and it was 7 years long and fucked my chances of getting with young girls.

Why not settle down with girls with Daddy issues?

user you couldn't be more wrong. I'm 25 and dated a 16 year old when I was 22. We've been together for 3 years.

For some reason people got weirded out even at 17 but when she turned 18 suddenly everyone's mood changed. It was so fucking weird.

I'm using all my new free time to work out hard for the next 2 months then hitting tinder to absolutely slay some thots. What are my odds?

Did you barely just start working out user... It doesn't work like that.

That is what chicks over thirty tell you because they know how easily replaceable they are.

I've been working out consistently, but now I have more time since I'm not in a relationship.

>I was under impression that younger girls are genuinely disgusted by older males and see them more like a father figure rather than a potential mate.

Are you retarded? Everyone knows girls like older guys.

Attached: cringe.jpg (307x356, 33K)

For me it's sport. I don't know about 16 year old girls, but I usually book some sport clubs at the university and there's always a bunch of 19-25 year old girls there.

No real reason, it's just a meme and people have adopted it without questioning it. Daddy issues is a really broad term, it doesn't even have to be really negative. A lot of times it just expresses itself in their choice of partners and you wouldn't even know otherwise.

I was dating high school girl up until I was 28. I would still be doing that if I wasn't in a serious relationship right now.

>they are broken beings
Any chance of fixing them? I´m thinking not as someone who´d like to date one of them but from seeing my sister be friends with one and considering her a bad influence and really disliking the way she´s acting. I know how many problems she has with her family but aside from telling her to tone down her thot-ness I don´t know what I could really do about it.

age?

You can't fix them. They have to fix themselves.

Well, then theres hope for me. I'm really trying to do all the fucked up sex shit my GF wasn't into as fast as possible

17, her parents really seem to prefer her little brother over her and she doesn´t feel like she gets enough attention.
She´s about to try to become an actress so that makes changing anything even less likely imo. Sadly.

>Any chance of fixing them?
No.

can't help people who don't want to be helped. the sooner you accept that as truth the more misery you can spare yourself

it is legal in most of EU countries tho

This

God, not this fucking thread again

>accept that as truth
But I don´t want to. I was miserable and about to kill myself and was saved by the saints that are my parents and sister and I want to do the same for others.
Sure, you can´t save everybody and maybe she´s part of those, but I have to at least try. Someone has to.

well I didn't say that you cannot save people, just that you can't save those that don't want to be saved.
contrary to us you actually know her so it's on you to judge in which group she belongs.

i realize you're autistic, so i i can understand the confusion, but not everything is meant to be taken literally

Don't save them. They don't wan to be saved.
No, seriously, don't play captain save a hoe.

You wanted to be saved though. There's the difference

Attached: 20180818_FBC544.png (1280x672, 112K)