How do you guys cope with being an 25+ y/o virgin without giving up on women?

How do you guys cope with being an 25+ y/o virgin without giving up on women?

Attached: 370-3709815_wojak-feels-guy-memes-funny-internet-feelings-dat.jpg (820x853, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQWIyumwQh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faith.

im lonely
im horny
whats new

wont somebody please fix my lonely and horny what the fuck

I lost my V card at 26 so there IS always for you fags

Dude you are the new norm for our generation haven’t you looked at the statistics like 35% of men 18-29 have not have sex in the last year.

Yes but how did you handle that feeling that you haven't experienced something at all in your life that other people get all the time? That anxiety is killing me even though I will probably get laid at some point in my life, eventually

By being under 25 and nonvirgin

Attached: 1560710660788.jpg (750x727, 60K)

Goddamn I’m so sick of you faggot crybaby virgins.

Youre no better than a fat kid who wants to lose weight but won’t take any action. You know what you need to do, but you won’t do it, and you bitch and complain online, when pussy doesn’t magically fall into your dick.

Here’s a newsflash, it ain’t gonna.

You’re ugly and look like shit and have a boring personality. You are a five at best. You are not in the same league as 8’s, 9’s, and 10’s, they do not find you attractive, and you do not deserve to fuck them.

If you wanna stop being a virgin, then fucking do something about it. Make a profile online, message a five, and tell her you want to go out for a drink.

Do that enough times and eventually your dick will find it’s way into her puss.

But you won’t, because your a Jow Forums crybaby faggot who wants to piss and moan about how woman are out to get him.

Goddamnit you are a faggot. I can’t stand retarded dipshits like you.

Attached: 4892522F-7BE1-4713-84A2-F7A73E0CB23A.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But I am already working on myself user, it's the anxiety that kills me while I am working. Because as you know, you don't get results in one day.

I tried dating and nobody was attracted enough to even let me kiss them. So I work and wait but I still feel bad about it.

>If you wanna stop being a virgin, then fucking do something about it. Make a profile online, message a five, and tell her you want to go out for a drink.
None of these guys are ignoring 5s. Are you a 5?

I'll be honest. I'm just struggling to bring myself to meet up with a complete stranger and make conversation. What the fuck are we supposed to talk about?

Lmao chad coming out swinging

Neckbeards BTFO

Attached: 90C4A9D8-8E46-493B-9203-63A184BEEB6A.jpg (600x400, 45K)

You know that 5 is average, right? Even chads fuck average

Chads fuck it all up. If a 5 gets a Chad, she will never ever settle for someone in her league.

The reality is that incels can only score 1 or 2's

The truth is that if you make yourself available (as in you leave the house regularly) and you accept that you need to lower your standards, finding a woman is relatively easy. What's tough to swallow is accepting that you need to put up with "not being good enough" for most women around you that are objectively less attractive and desirable than you are, but that is the reality we live in.

>The truth is that if you make yourself available (as in you leave the house regularly)

I have nowhere to go really. That's the problem.

I have sex

Fuck a whore. Unless you live in a shithole like most US states or Sweden, it shouldn't be too hard to do that and you wouldn't even face legal consequences. Get yourself a good one, pay 200 to 400$ and you will lose your fears about women.

I can't, they seem disgusting to me. I don't even want to touch them, so repulsive.

step 1 is to realize sex is not some lofe changing event. You'll be disapointed if and when you fuck for the first time

step 2 is stop putting women on a pedestal like some magical unatainable creature and go outside faggot

Oof based

Fuck off with your hooker bullshit. You pay $200 or more dollars to pay for a woman that you can't even kiss.

It's better to spend that money on something that can actually improve your life

How is it possible to be a virgin passed 25? Go out and do stuff, hang out with friends. Go to a party, go on tinder. It isn't difficult.

what if you have no friends?

>go out
where
>hang out with friends
don't have them, they all moved out
>go to a party
dont have people to invite me
>go on tinder
no success

Start there then guys, make some friends. Do you have a job? Talk to coworkers and get a drink after.

Low key great advice, start somewhere and move forward slowly

Attached: 1545772781863.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

You all need anxiety reducing pills, i am dead serious.
Was in same situation,took em for couple of months ,fucked more for thoss few months than ever,then met a girl and stopped taking em cause it got seroius and i did not want to look like a psycho.
Btw don t mix with alcohol,you start beating people(or at least trying to)

why put so much importance on getting your dick wet bruh?

lifting

Allure of the unkown?

It's not about getting dick wet per se. It's about being desirable once in your life, which would show me that I am not unlovable, because at this point I think I am.

By focusing on other things. Your job, your friends, your family, your hobbies, your workouts. Just stop thinking about women 24/7 or you'll develop anxiety which will make getting a gf even harder.

Like i said mate,you need to start talking to people,but you probaby have too much anxiety.Go to a psychyatrist,resolve it before it gets too late.
Don t expect a more useful answer from a board full of make believe experts

theoretically getting laid really doesn't matter that much but you gotta acknowledge reproduction is the only real purpose we have and it's easy to feel like a failure if we can't do it

How to get?

In general people should talk to shrinks more(not retarded psycologyst,you need psychatryst)
-if you have a tooth ache you dont go to a fucking 4 chan for an advice don t you?

This is like saying you are low class if you have no money. It literally makes no sense and is the most retarded way of thinking.
Imagine a virgin dude that was the most confident man on the planet. literally didn't care what others thought of and routinely hit on every woman he saw. What would you think of that person?

Psychystrist,ofc most of then will first evaluate of you realy have an ingrained anxiety(fisical sensations in social encounters do help to confirm that diagnosis)

It's mostly my own fault. I can only be arsed to try and go for it if I already have feelings for them and once I have feelings for them I turn retarded. Really all I'd have to do is stop being stupid and it would work out.
My best friend always gets fucking mad at me when she sees what girls I'm going after and tells me I'm selling myself below value so it can't be too bad.

not him but it's not my virginity I care about, it's about finding someone who wants to share their life with me.

The act of sex doesn’t really mean much. You pump and cum. The conquest of a girl feels better then actually having sex. Go talk to women and enjoy your time with them. Just talk to them. Ask them questions and care, or pretend to, about what they say. Flirt and be nervous. You will get better at it. If you’re fit, wear decent clothes, and have hygiene she will most likely be into it. Decent clothes is just stuff fitted to your body. A white t shirt with jeans looks fine on a fit man. Hygiene is having a haircut, shower, and some form or facial hair grooming. Doing these simple things will put you above most men.

If the virgin dude is attractive, then he will succeed, if not, then no confidence in the world will give him any results, unless he goes after deformed monsters

youtube.com/watch?v=aQWIyumwQh8

Do this. Seriously, it's easy as hell and will help you no matter what. You just practice doing this until you get good at it.

And EVERYONE can get good at it, I'm living proof of it.

I'm mentally ill. This stupid advice won't ever help.

Ofc they are not magic pills ,you still need to get out and talk,but if yoh have :
Full mental blockades,uncomfortable fisical sensations ,you stress whole situation before it starts,your heart rate jumps to 100 ,
it will help

In general mental health higiene is vastly underutilized because of a taboo.
But the brain is an organ like any other ,and some small medical modifications would help 90% of general population

Those videos are garbage, first minute in the convo and he asks if she's single? The fuck is this shit, better be staged because it is in no way realistic

partially right but not really.
losing weight is something that follows clear rules. you adhere to the rules, you will get the results.
romance isn't. you can do everything right and yet it still simply doesn't click.

obviously you'll never succeed if you don't even try but pretending that romance is meritocratic is stupid.

i was a 25 y/o virgin until i got on bumble
have had a gf for 1.5 years

Attached: 1495058974017.jpg (420x300, 20K)

>romance isn't. you can do everything right and yet it still simply doesn't click.

Well put, describes my experience with Tinder. There was nothing inherently wrong, I could talk with women and they looked like they don't mind your presence but at the end of the day they wouldn't even kiss you. And you can't even tell why.

I start to repeat myself but you need professional help.
You risk entering a vicious circle of low confidence and anxiety.
Without confidence you wonr succed,and that does not come ,in your age,with some shitty self help books but with a serious reavulation and even maybe medicine(which i repeat is like taking a stomach pill when your stomach hurts,nothing more)
Inform yourself abour good psychyatrists in your surrounding.
It may be uncomfortable and ppl may think stupid things,but trust me,you are shooting yourself in the foot if you d ont.
A 25 years of that feeling does not go away with a big biceps.