I want to become Stacy. Or at least less of a fucking femcel or whatever the fuck you call it...

I want to become Stacy. Or at least less of a fucking femcel or whatever the fuck you call it. I’m 24 and need to change ASAP. Posting my pic in the next post. I am ugly and awkward but I will do my best to improve.

Attached: 29F7E71E-F1F0-436A-888A-CAA147D4B902.jpg (1080x1080, 1.27M)

pls help

Attached: C944951A-4BE2-4DEB-96C7-E19DE6837F35.jpg (3088x2320, 890K)

The first thing you see on/fit,l are the words "READ THE FUCKING STICKY" in really big letters. Have you read it?

Also, if you're a Linda you can't turn into a Stacey. That's like saying all the nerd s and virgins here are suddenly going to turn into Chads

Do cardio, lose bodyfat.

Post current body and end goal body

LISTEN HERE SWEET LITTLE BABY

Stacy is only desirable for casual sex. Why do you want to be a whore? Just stop wearing graphic tees, make sure you're in decent shape, wear pretty dresses, attend church and have kids with a god fearing man

Looks like shes pissed her lol.

Your a 3.5/10. This isnt me being nasty, its the truth, accept it. Now to begin, you're a female, theres a whole industry about dragging women like yourselvesinto the 7/10 territory.

Hair. Get yo' hair done. And i dont mean shave the sides and dye it blue. Straighten it, use it to frame your face. Hair will be a big determining factor.

Make up - MINIMAL use. The temptation is to cake it on. Dont. Eyeliner, slight blusher, as little as foundation as possible.

Weight. Depends on your genetics and bodyfat distribution. Squat, and cardio. Id need to see your body to give better advice.

I took my ex gf from a frumpy 5/10 to a 8.5/10, this is my whole area.

>femcel
no such thing

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot blahblahblah
blahblahblah blahblahblah blahblahblah
blahblahblah
>tfw me thinking about you hurting
blahblahblah
blahblahblah

Attached: 1523379957142.jpg (1021x1698, 123K)

OP here, what's a sticky

i only came here for this

What kind of architect won't even display his work? A lying hack fraud, that's who.

How? What’s your current situation like right now? (Eg dating life, work, education, family, mental issues, fitness)

It’s not just about fitness, I mean general styling and how to become more assertive too.

Fuck off.

First, don't post your face. (I hope you weren't really that dumb.)
Second, post your body with time stamp.
Third, recognize that a stacy is more of a lifestyle than a look. If you don't have it in you, you can only be a good looking Becky at best
Forth. Post tits.

Greetings femoid I would like to help but i have no idea what your body looks like so i can't make any suggestions

If i get a load of interest to my initial post, ill post ex gf

This, fuck off OP, and is where you want to be.

Attached: 1567191276473.png (202x200, 54K)

you look normal, you're not really ugly. With a bit of effort you can look beautiful. Start exercising and taking care of your hair, you don't want to look like hermione from harry potter in your 20s

I just want to lose a bit of fat on my belly. I don't want to lift weights because I'll look gross

get some big fake titties (the kind that look and feel real), do a ton of leg/ass workouts with some upper body thrown in, and work on your makeup/fashion game.

>Also do stomach vacuums for dat dere waist tightness.
There's nothing sexier than a woman that makes a habit out of working on themselves.

Attached: 6a00d8341c558f53ef01bb084db0d5970d.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Whats your weight/height? Looking from this pic you look closely like my GF so I suppose you are weak as shit (no offense) and skinnyfat but at around 24-25BMI.

>recognize that a stacy is more of a lifestyle than a look.

Awful advice. A fat hambeast in the VIP area is a fat hambeast in the VIP area.

A sexy, attractive woman thats into World of Warcraft will 10 times out of 10 be more attractive. A stacey is defined by who she us, not what she does.

One stripper i was banging couldnt dance for shit, she used to hopscotch in the club. But she was fit as fuck, so no one caree.

Exactly this.

Either make white Christian babies or kys
OP

I'll be 100%, that's a bad pic and judging from it you're a 4/10 but you have good potential for the following reasons:
>eyebrow angle
>eye angle
>chin & jawline

However you have a resting bitch face and you're way fatter than you should be. Read the fucking sticky, hit the weights, lose weight, fix yo face and you'll be a 7/10 in 2 years.

Attached: zyzzGiOh.jpg (1200x1600, 274K)

do it fagget

show dick

are u retarded thats the shadow of the book
no ur probably just intimidated by a good looking woman and need to shoot her down

Its a joke dickhead

blahsed

surrender yourself to a strong thick white cock wielding christian

Don't listen to this guy, he's a confirmed incel. Most people on this board are.

Bumping to hear more advice from this user

>First, don't post your face. (I hope you weren't really that dumb.)
Oh no the hacker that is Jow Forums might track you down and tell all of your friends that you were looking for advice on how to better yourself on a fitness board.

post ex gf fagit

For exercise and diet, read the fucking sticky, then ask SPECIFIC questions in a new thread.
For styling, go to /fa/.
For assertivity, go to a therapist.
For attention whoring, go fuck yourself.

This guy is right. But the quickest thing to do is just diet (keto is fastest way to lose weight) and then exercise. Adding muscle is never going to make you look gross, which is what a lot of girls worry about. That they'll look too buff. You'll need to workout for years and years to even get to that point, so stop using it as an excuse to not workout in the beginning.

Adding muscle also helps you lose fat and retain the fat loss. Because muscle occupies a quarter of the space fat does for the same weight, it makes you look smaller while being the same weight. But it also takes caloric energy to maintain muscles, so instead of food calories going to fat it goes to muscle upkeep instead.

When it comes to losing weight, adding muscle is investing in a rental, while going for a jog is selling your car. One will continually make you passive income, even when you're not doing anything but the other just gives you a one-time boost in $. Get muscle to look good and lose weight.

Lose weight and you're an 8 minimum

lose the hoodie/sweater whatever and get a tight white short dress and you're golden.

>noooooo don't post your face on le evul 4chins don't you know they're all hackers they will hack youuuuuu
Reddit begone.

Unironically read the sticky

sharpie in pooper to confirm it is you

If you post your pooper, I'll post a stack of "alternative supplements" that my gf is on to lose weight, that you buy with bitcoin.

But you have to clearly post your choco starfish.

Attached: gracyannesegunda.jpg (620x640, 81K)

tfw posts Ephedrine...

>need to change ASAP
>looking for shortcuts
Ngmi. Stop looking for shortcuts and realize it's going to take a long time and serious discipline

i would bet 10k that pit fucks her.

Put down the plate, faggot

This is what men really want, OP. If you just want to get pumped and dumped by Chads, you'll end up damaged and unwanted.

babby ur beautiful

Attached: 1568188702319.jpg (2320x3088, 889K)

Eat loads of fruit and vegetables and drink lots of water, it'll make your skin immaculate
Drop almost all makeup, learn how to subtly accentuate eyes (Youtube is good for this)
Look after your hair, invest in some good shampoo and conditioner
Diet properly, work out your TDEE and stick to it, join Slimming World or WW if you think it'll help
Exercise will help too, either get into cardio or lift weights, a lot of women get a personal trainer but honestly I never saw the point of spending all that money when you can figure 99% of it out yourself

6 months time you'll be killing it

Explore the world of manlets. It's your only hope. The good news is you can get a rich, 10/10 face manlelt because Stacy doesn't want them. The bad news is your boyfriend will be a manlet.

and this could be you if you put in some effort
you even have the same facial features as her
yes she posts on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20170417_162613_664.jpg (3211x2988, 2.47M)

Umm isn't this the same chick?

You're not visibly deformed, just fat. Lose weight and you'll be fine.

“don’t listen to this guy, just become a degenerate” yeah OP I hope you can tell who actually has your best interest in mind

Start drinking pizza chicken shakes!

can i cum for you bby

There's a gap between having casual sexual encounters and becoming a degenerate

LISTEN TO ME SWEET HONEY BABY YOU ARE PERFECT

PERFECT

Post it

Attached: tumblr_ngi4nagIJN1s80fhyo1_1280.jpg (713x542, 46K)

Lot's of thirsty betas in here.

It's no wonder fat ugly shreks on tinder get 1000's of matches in 1 hour.

Attached: egg.jpg (1640x960, 126K)

>Umm isn't this the same chick?

Attached: 30grof.jpg (1699x1920, 231K)

No there isn't. Casual sex is the epitome of degeneracy. Yes, for women and men in equal measure, I don't give a shit about the alfalfa spiel.

The goal is to be a man who could fuck any woman he chooses, but doesn't whore himself out because he's got standards.

Attached: 1536099002377.jpg (320x320, 29K)

>There's a gap between having casual sexual encounters and becoming a degenerate
There isn't

Attached: priceofsin.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

Lol ok virgin

>t. STD walking lab experiment

you're fine and average, plz just lose some bodyfat and you're good

Lose weight, wear better clothes, wear light make up. Be nice and you could be pretty easily seen as a 7/10 one day. Which is the equivalent of a male 9

heavenly post, hellish trips.

same.

AYO IT'S ROB CORDDRY

>I hate shitskins
>I follow a shitskin desert cult
Pick one. Why are christcucks so fucking retarded?

WOW YOU THIRSTY FAGGOTS ARE THE MOST PATHETIC THING IN EXISTANCE NGL

do yeet

dat filename

nigga, is you gay?
its a real life vagina female posting on my secret fitness blog
imagine the taste of her farts breh
*licks my damn lips*

OP, good on you for wanting to improve yourself. As others have already said
>read the sticky
>do cardio first, lose bodyfat
>light weights to build small amounts of muscle which helps keep everything tight with the added bonus of helping keeping bodyfat low by eating up those calories
>look up style tips, Stacy's require stylish clothes, find a style for you and stick to that style, maybe a couple of good brands like Anne Klein or something, Macy's is always having online sales
>fix diet, eating healthier will make you glow and feel better
>smile more, find things to be happy about, maybe get involved in a sport or hobby where you can make friends, or at least an individual one that makes you interesting enough for others to want to be your friend
>learn to socialize, many books on it
Don't forget to read the sticky

Holy hell.id eat your asshole then gently pound your lady parts into a paste and serve it to you family on toast points for Christmas/10

Attached: 1568020252696.gif (200x169, 631K)

I bet OP is a larper who posted his sister lmao.

Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control

Writing at the time of the collapse of the Roman Empire, St. Augustine both revolutionized and brought to a close antiquity's idea of freedom. A man was not a slave by nature or by law, as Aristotle claimed. His freedom was a function of his moral state. A man had as many masters as he had vices. This insight would provide the basis for the most sophisticated form of social control known to man.
Fourteen hundred years later, in a world eager to reject the intellectual patrimony of the West, a decadent French aristocrat turned that tradition on its head when he wrote that "the freest of people are they who are most friendly to murder". Like St. Augustine, the Marquis de Sade would agree that freedom was a function of morals. Freedom for the Marquis de Sade, however, meant willingness to reject the moral law. Unlike St. Augustine, the Marquis de Sade proposed a revolution in sexual morals to accompany the political revolution then taking place in France. Libido Dominandi -- the term is taken from Book I of Augustine's City of God -- is the definitive history of that sexual revolution, from 1773 to the present.

Unlike the standard version of sexual revolution, Libido Dominandi shows how sexual liberation was from its inception a form of control. The logic is clear enough: Those who wished to liberate man from the moral order needed to impose social controls as soon as they succeeded because liberated libido led inevitably to anarchy. Over the course of two hundred years, those techniques became more and more refined, eventuating in a world where people were controlled, not by military force, but by the skillful management of their passions.

>when slaves think there's a free lunch

Attached: 9781890318376.jpg (287x430, 22K)

*insert text here*

Attached: 1565540911368.png (632x650, 99K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1567878737632.jpg (113x125, 4K)

Even if that were true, do you really think with the opinion I just expressed I would consider "virgin" an insult? Think about it for a minute, I'll wait.

Attached: 1514649592961.jpg (319x331, 18K)

I'm going to read this, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

>tfw a Stacey to the point even men wish they were you

Attached: 1568126463755.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Literally just lose weight, learn how to do those eyeliner wing things, buy a colored wig, find a used ps4, and become an e-girl.

It's not that hard, and you'll be choking down Chad sausage while incels worship you, in no time

>choker

Attached: 1543692601465.jpg (884x803, 95K)

>I hardly knew her!

Attached: 1555986726613.jpg (1000x972, 262K)

post ox gof

This minus the retarded God aspect. Find a man with a brain instead.

Lose weight, exercise 3x per week no memes make sure to actually exert yourself, run swim lift do whatever but make it count.
Learn to apply makeup.
Learn to dress fashionably (doesn't even have to be special just don't dress like a teenager).
And you move from a 4 to a strong 6 and easy to get a bf

>denying the divinity of Christ

Attached: 1454648761651653.jpg (532x640, 45K)

He who denied it supplied it, my son.

Attached: jesuschrist[1].jpg (1000x600, 103K)

Kek

Bullshit. Anyone who denies Christ gets denied by Christ.

>that choker
Jesus fuck why is this so fucking erotic?

Attached: 1535892361065.png (667x645, 13K)

Probably the artery and tendons straining against it, threatening to break through at any moment.
If she was overweight, would you still find it so?

Fat chicks are disgusting no matter what they do or wear, ergo, everything they do or wear is disgusting.

Touché.

Just stop being fat.

Checked
Came here only for these