This level of autism shouldn't even be possible

This level of autism shouldn't even be possible.

>be me 19
>after a few months of doing push ups and pull ups decide I want to train seriously and go the gym
>few weeks of procrastination passes
>wake up early one morning, decide its my time, I need to start today
>get to the gym parking lot
>anxiety.exe
>learning all those new movements with peoples around is scary,, I'm going to look dumb as fuck
>stand here awkwardly as I try to convince myself to go in
>finally get the courage to go
>it's in an apparemment building up an unlit staircase, there's no storefront or anything like that
>walk up the stairs
>walk to the door
>open the door
>walk in
>...
>autism turns on instantly, before I can even realise it I turn back and close the door behind me
>go back down the stairs with the speed of ten socially inept 12 year olds
>hear someone opening the door above
>"anyone here??"

I've never been so ashamed of myself. I didn't see anyone when I got in but if they saw me? I did the biggest tard move in the history of tard moves

>mfw it was the only gym on my small ass town and I can't ever go back

Attached: Monkathink.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IepSAs68Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=yuU5WefXWRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should have done pull-ups or other shit in local park when people are around. Cured my autism to the point where I wasn't ashamed to take off my shirt around girls.

Just go back you dumb fuck no one cares

No one cares, remembers or will ask anything about it you retard, just get in there, take a barbell and lift the goddamn weights.

Listen, I suffer from anxiety as well. It got so bad for me that I couldn't sit through one haircut. I've been trying to find ways to deal with it, and the only thing that seems to work is face it head on, and do it anyway even though you're incredibly uncomfortable. Once you win a battle with anxiety, your confidence starts to rise slowly again.

If it persit,you need pro help.Visit a shrink.
DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE NOT A TEENAGER AND YOU HAVE SEROIUS ANXIETY PROBLEMS YOU NEED A PSYCHYATRIST.

Lol just go back tomorrow and if they say anything tell them you thought you were in the wrong place. We’re all gonna make it Autism Brahs

That's actually a pretty good idea. Thanks bro I might try that

That's true. But man do I feel like shit. Also I feel like the fact that it's a small town makes it worse. If you're gym has 30 peoples in it who gives a shit? But it's much more awkward if there are only like 2 other peoples. At least for me.

What if I do it really badly and end up on one of these complications user?

Yeah it's the same for me honestly. But this time I couldn't even face it. I just got the fuck out of there by reflex. I didn't consciously think about it.

Well, I'm 19, that still counts as a teen right?

Thanks bra

>You need the pharma jew to deal with anxiety

Bullshit. Facing it head on, putting yourself in uncomfortable situations more often, soldiering through it, winning some battles, is the best way.

There is A LOT of people who ,having entire life low esteem or simply have a chemical disorder who can t simply "push through it".
And to be honest,knowing the demographics of this place ,how do i know that you are not just another bulshitter who preaches and does not do shit whole day?

I do. When i sit on the stationary bike i smuggly judge everyone around at the gym

Continuing ,this site is full of ppl who give super spartan macho life advices,but if you got to meet them,you would t heed them.
I am at least being honest here,mental health is not a fucking "wimps problem"
Brain is an organ and a complicated one at it.

Yep,you are still a teeneager,like the macho man said down there,you can still try and push through it.

>chemical disorder

Yeah, and taking all kinds of fucked up drugs will fix that? I fight against anxiety every day. I've finally managed to turn the tables using mental coping mechanisms and though processes.

Is Pea Protein better than Whey?

Attached: 1567603950067.png (374x550, 382K)

The brain is complicated, which is why I'll never bombard it with chemicals from outside sources.

To you question ,the answer is yes.
Do you use mental coping mechanism for a stomach ache?
You say that you are fighting anxiety every day,so you did not resolve the problem,you just found a way to(if you realy are succesful like you say so) to alleviate the effects of it.

Do you drink,smoke,eat sugar,eat fat,take drugs?

What? Go back. I know it can be intimidating, but you'll get hold of the movements pretty quick.

I will! Just hope by brain doesn't fuck me up this time lmao

For those interested these two videos helped me get a better handle on my anxiety, without drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IepSAs68Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=yuU5WefXWRw

It's still a daily battle, but with some understanding about why it happens, and armed with some coping mechanisms, you can defeat it.

I love how people mistrust medicine and doctors but have no problems trusting people on you tube,who obviously post life changing videos out of goodwill and not for profit...
But if that works for you ,congratulations.
Altough it won t work for majority of people and maybe even you could optimise your struggle by having an expert help you...

what the fuck she's scary asf
is she some sort of alien or some shit?

Honestly you sound like a pussy, seeking validation for being weak and unable to control your own basic bodily functions, and are projecting it on everyone who isn't.

shrink will not help you with being a huge fucking pussy

If someone says they saw you tell them you had to get out of their fast because it turns out you had explosive diarrhea that day.

Honestly you sound like a manchild who pretends to be a hot shot on the internet.
Or just a child ,i don t know.
"Huge fucking pussy"-you realy sound like a happy,well balanced individual.

FUCK big farma and fuck you, poof. Being on meds was the worst period of my life. Not only they are fucking expensive but I also couldn't even cooom properly. Felt like I'm fucking automaton

Like i said,a happy well balanced individual.
This is the tipe of people that cast judgement on daily base here and give advice like they know something.

You're talking to two different people, retard. It's just the truth. Stop projecting your own weakness onto everyone else. If you want to be a soft cunt that has to chemically alter the structure of your brain because you're afraid of facing discomfort, so be it. Not everyone is that weak.

Its not my fault there is two of manchildren here.
Like i said,neither of you seems like person to take advice from.
You rage on a fucking internet,those anxiety coping mechanism realy work don t they.Leeeeel

"Chemicaly alter the structure of your brain"-you have no idea what are you talking about.
You alter the chemicalstructure of your brain all the fucking time you retard.Ffs pls stop pretending to know something.Peddle your bulshit somewhere else

>Take advice from me, someone who has to take mind altering drugs to get through daily life, rather than someone who doesn't.

You're weak, you're seeking validation for being weak, and you're bitter toward those who work to overcome without having to numb themselves out with fucked up chemical cocktails.

>manchildren
>cope
>Leeeeel
>take your meds
>Trust the doctors

Attached: 21313121.jpg (474x271, 24K)

haha onions wojak was the first thing I thought of when I read that post. Looks like you beat me to it.

This. They weren't even sure you were actually there

Who s projecting now?You know that even the dopamine from writing your drivel affects the chemical structure of your brain?
Btw if you need to tell other people that they are weak to feel strong is like a whore calling other people immoral.
Have a happy life mate.

Expecting happiness is for children.
A man has to do what he must. Now run along and take your pills and down them with onions, and get back to your marvel figurine collection.

It's ok. Try again. Do better next time. How about this, go again but with a friend or relation.

You sound like a edgy teenager ,so i will wrap this up quickly.
>>i don take pills
>> comics bore me
>>People that feel the need to denigrate others online and can t make an argument that does not consist of autistic ad hominem screeching are not the definition of a strong man

You and your pal sincerely sound like teenagers who say things that they think makes them cool online.

For all others,if you are 25 and something and you are realy unhappty seek pro help.
Or listen to these equivalents of a shit slinging monkey.
Your choice.

Similar thing happened to me when I was 19. I went to sign up, but I saw it was busy at the time. I was about to drive off, but I decided I need to accomplish my goals despite what others might think of me (no one cares about you in the gym anyway).

only fat faggots or chicks sit on those bikes anyway so who cares