This is what a vegan little "boy" looks like. veganism is cruelty

this is what a vegan little "boy" looks like. veganism is cruelty

Attached: chrome_2019-09-11_10-44-22.png (1233x670, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oGV8j7MbBhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here is another, completely unrelated child who is obviously is malnourished. his body cannot produce testosterone which is why he looks like a girl. same with the last one

Attached: chrome_2019-09-11_10-46-09.png (485x389, 260K)

193cm
7 inch jaw width
4 inch peepee (average dont listen to sizequeens)

Ill be fair tho, i did eat eggs and drink goatmilk sometimes.
also im mtf on hormones

Attached: image2.png (640x1136, 1.37M)

Time for a vegan hate thread!

Attached: 1566939060396.jpg (1329x1047, 577K)

you look thin and weak lol. and if you arent vegan, what even is your point?

Prepubescent boys don't produce testosterone in meaningful quantities.

Vegans are moralistic as fuck. My sisters a feminist vegan, she says i cant love animals and be a vegan. I said humans have evolved to be omnivorous, and that there are essential amino acids we need from meat.

The animals should be kept in humane conditions, and killed quickly with minimal pain. In her eyes this makes me worse than Hitler.

Attached: 1567018591407.jpg (1080x874, 111K)

God created animals to serve humans not the other way around eating animal products fulfills their purpose and gets them to the next plane of existence faster

Next time she compares you to Hitler I want you to smack her upside the head.

>The animals should be kept in humane conditions, and killed quickly with minimal pain. In her eyes this makes me worse than Hitler.
Ask her about the animals killed so that she could use electricity, medications and vegan food

They are litteraly transfering themselves from predatores to prey.
The whole veganism thing is a world conspiracy to eliminate hoomans.
Onions green future is coming.

Thanks for sharing?

You incels weren't meming. This people literally look like cattle, kek

People like to blame low testosterone for everything. They're frequently wrong.

Post body
Also i have been steadally gaining weight since i started eating more than 1 to 2 meals a day.

Post body youtu.be/oGV8j7MbBhA

You mean thank her for the compliment?

that's one way to transition, I wonder if they will still look like girls when they grow up

>moralist
>unmarried and often hooking up and degenerate bisexuals

looking at his mum I think the poor lad was doomed from the start looks-wise

theres a difference between being vegan and just not eating tho like there are countless NBA players like chris paul and kyrie who are vegan and are fine cuz they have nutritionists to make them meals. theres ways to do vegan right and this is an example of it being very wrong but id bet that even if the kid ate meat h'ed look the same cuz the mom isnt feeding him enough.

>believing in something that has no evidence
Christians need a mental check

>4 inch peepee (average dont listen to sizequeens)

Attached: 9C547ABE-E1E3-4982-9A48-B1D632D143B5.jpg (828x554, 80K)

It's all about androgen receptor density and sensitivity anyway.

I've seen guys posting on the Jow Forumstestosterone subreddit complaining that they have all the low test symptoms: skinny and weak, can't gain muscle, no libido, can't grow facial hair, look young and have small bones, depressed and anxious and they went to get a blood test and their test was 1000+ ng/dl kek

I've also seen guys who say they are ripped and muscular, hairy confident chads who are surprised that their test was only 300 ng/dl and are asking if they really need TRT.

That has nothing to with his diet you inflammatory idiot. You can't change your fucking face to the point of looking like an Auschwitz female prisoner with a vegan diet. Retard.

Every woman is bisexual. Because they're whores. They'll get off whenever they can.

That too. Then I want you to interrogate her about Vagina Gains and what she really thinks about miscegenation.

Attached: 1541468281285.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Christfag larpers are the biggest cringeposters on this site

>4 inch peepee (average dont listen to sizequeens)
Yikes