Deadlift for 9/11

It’s that year again where the world mourns the tragic loss of countless lives on this tragic day 18 years ago

9 sets of 11 reps

Only real patriots allowed

Post your stats

Attached: 2CBE5435-33EC-4542-955D-058C2B79858B.jpg (800x500, 80K)

Literally nobody gives a shit about 9/11 aside from americans.

I"ll be busy eating Mediterranean food and playing simultaneous games of Jenga with paper airplanes.

Woah so edgy

9/11, am i right people?

Attached: IMG_4263.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I'm not being edgy, it's just a fact of reality. It's silly to think the world mourns when this kind of stuff happens all the time.

9/11 happens all the time?

I'm American and I don't really give a shit anymore. The significance of it has been beaten into our heads so much that it's difficult to find it important or moving anymore.

No, terrorist attacks.

literally worse shit goes on around the world. nobody cares

What terrorist attack was worse than 9/11 ?

All the terrorist attacks that are real and not false flag operations done to get America into Afghanistan and Iraq.

Oh right I forgot it`s a holiday.

Attached: 4177853_1cde79_4177853.jpg (500x500, 59K)

It's still tragic that the zog thought the average person so stupid and expendable as to kill thousands and waste trillions of dollars

Is it tragic if they were right, tho? Most mutts fell for it. I remember how they were foaming at the mouth at the thought of fucking up some ME country after 9/11.

Based and occupationpilled meme

Yeah, we ruined his country alright LOL

But 9/11 is two months from now

Sorry, what country are you from again?

Well the soviet Union fell and morality was slowly being destroyed in the 90s. People were desperate for some sort of higher purpose. It's disgusting how they manipulated this

>You ruined my country
His country has been a shit hole for over a thousand years but now it's suddenly ruined

Oof. What an embarrassing thing to believe

Not him, but the USA destabilized the ME for their jewish masters, which directly lead to the refugee crisis. This is a fact.

nobody cares about any of them... they all fucking care as long as the news are roporting this shit...

And nobody cares about 9/11 either. I didn't even remember it until I saw this thread.

Can I squat for 9/11 tho??

Attached: IMG_20190911_105952.jpg (961x625, 609K)

And this made Europe accept those refugees because...?

Lmfao at all the tryhard “I’m soOoo cool I don’t even care about 9/11” edge kids itt

For this to occur the middle east must have been stable

>refugees come in illegally by the millions
>that means Europe accepted them

Attached: 1564370933322.png (205x246, 5K)

Gaddafi and Sadam kept the shitskins under some control. The USA removed them for their kike masters and everything went to shit. Now they want the same for Assad.

>thinking any other country cares for 9/11 besides America
you're not the center of the world shithead

Attached: bushdid911cunt.jpg (480x480, 27K)

I am literally an experienced American soldier and I don't even give a shit. Most of us joined because we wanted to go fight, fuck the reason (Jews)

which branch?

it is so american (self involved) for you guys to act like 9/11 is the single worst thing ever.

most of the world doesn't care about 9/11. it is just another attack that for those not personally involved is history. there is nothing edgy about thinking that way. it happened 18 years ago so mourn if you must but get over the fact that 7 billion people probably don't care.

can you even name the most recent attacks on your allies like france, germany and the uk?

have fun serving the zogs geopolitical interests, you are cannon fodder and no one cares if you die

The fucking shit

We lift for the dead

based

seething shitskin

kys amerishart

>implying I'm fucking up my back because of a country that fucks other countries for their own interests
cringe

>fucking up my back
You're so brave admitting to being a faggot

but be sure to not train outdoor, only inside wotkout allowed today, because.. you know

Attached: refugees_welcome_dublin.jpg (955x500, 255K)

there hasn't been another attack on the same scale, Mr. Edgelord Supreme

>careful don't cut yourself!

sad. but on the bright side they will be killed off. sooner or later. when shit implodes

>retards at some retarded march means everyone in europe accepted them

You realize the entire eastern half of Europe hates them, right?

Hope you lose your legs like that other retard that used to get posted on Jow Forums.

>a few hundred random retards represent a continent of half a billion people

I hope you don't lose your legs like that other retard that used to get posted on Jow Forums.

>18 years old
>:D

Attached: 1566771665806.jpg (624x391, 69K)

Similar things, because Muslims are animals. Luckily, they usually just kill each other.

We use month/day/year

That's pretty stupid.