Increases protein synthesis

>increases protein synthesis
>stimulates adrenaline directly instead of indirectly like caffeine
>less jittery than caffeine
>banned from being in health supplements because it’s too effective

Name a better preworkout than Ephedrine.

Spoiler alert: you can’t

Attached: C1CA20D3-D050-4016-9154-C1C0A685FD23.jpg (640x346, 247K)

Yeah let me just take a shit ton of bronchitis medicine, surely there will be no consequences because that’s just what I want haha

shame you can't get it legally, i have low blood pressure would be actually quite good for me

The problem with Bronkaid is that it's mostly guaifenesin. Using this stuff as regularly as you do for a cut must have some sort of side effect.

Also it's banned because its a precursor to meth ya mong

Albuterol

Clens short half life brother

anabolic/ anti-catabolic
mimics adrenaline (beta2 receptor agonist)
does all the things that adrenaline does such as increased strength, blood flow, opens airways, alertness

Are you in the U.S? You can get it legally. You just have to be over 18. Go to almost any pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid (they don't sell it in the regular store isles). You sign some sort if waiver and it’s all yours. No prescription needed.

Each tab has 25 mg of Ephedrine which is plenty. You could even get results just by using half a tab of 12.5 mg.

Nah, Croatia

no its not. just have to show an ID in the US, dipshit .

Are Clen or Ephedrine catabolic?

Adderall unironically. I wouldn’t recommend it though.

What kind of results have you seen?

Primatine has less guaifenesin. You can also order pur ephedrine tablets online.

always found it fucking weird that a society which is so strongly focused on performance is at the same time so averse to the idea of helping your body perform above base level.
I'm not even just talking about the legal stuff, there it's obvious because they don't want retarded tax payers killing themselves by swallowing doses that cripple them with side effects. but there's also a pretty strong stigma to it.

Well it’s a killer appetite suppressant so as long as you can force a protein shake down every day and a bit of other shit you get shredded pretty quick. The lack of energy from not eating as much as you should gets replaced by the amphetamines.

If you don’t have a weight problem I wouldn’t see any need for it other than novelty or to really get psyched up for your lifts - the motivation it gives you to get to the gym and lift in itself is probably one of the benefits.

But I was overweight my whole life and even when I lost the weight I still carried some fat in my hips and thighs/stomach. It basically got rid of all of that after around 7mo. I’d be interested to know what the drop in my body fat % was but I have to imagine it was 10% or more.

it's a vaso-constrictor, which sucks for working out though. no pump, feels bad. Hurts the heart. I don't care fore it

I read this as "BONK-AID"
ephedrine fucking sucks.
if you enjoy mitral regurg and pulmonary HTN when you're 40, by all means go nuts, however:
>stimulates adrenaline directly instead of indirectly like caffeine
yeah, enjoy your cushings syndrome
>less jittery than caffeine
entirely subjective, I've never gotten jitters from caffeine
>banned from being in health supplements because it’s too effective
no it's banned from being in health supplements because it's a precursor to meth synthesis

Adrafinil, Moda, and Cyclazodone don't blow out your blood pressure nearly to the level that ephedrine does, and you're not gonna be put on a doorkicker raid list for buying boatloads of it

>cushings syndrome from taking ephedrine

Yeah, maybe if you’re taking boatloads of it and using it like a dumbass. And if you are taking tons of it, cushings syndrome is the least of your problems. You’d probably just die before you developed any major health problems. That’s like saying a guy who has a few beers every now and then is going to develop cirrhosis of the liver.

Attached: 606A86E2-F9AF-4D65-9D17-0DDC23DBE54C.jpg (640x814, 57K)

Take Niacin along with it to dilate your blood vessels. That’s what I do. Not even going to lie, ephedrine shrinks your dick. But if you take about a gram of Niacin each day you’ll be fine.

Guaf + high protein diet for a cut = ideal recipie for kidney stones FYI.

That shit is not good to take on a regular basis.

I never got how the American solution to abuseable drugs like ephedrine and DXM is "ONLY PACKAGE IT WITH TOXIC CHEMICALS!"

Great retard. No instead of just drug addicts you have drug addicts clogging hospitals.

What’s guaf?

>52346979
Actual pharmacuck here.
It's pretty great dosed every 6 hours, or every 12 hours with 200mg of caffiene as the same dosing; as an appetite suppressant, not as good as adderall like that other user said (especially XR for cutting, you wont fucking eat for days)
I agree, sympathomemetics, especially amphetamines are trash and a very shitty way to lose weight, but if you take them right they fucking work.
You won't get cushings, adrenal problems or really any endocrine problems if you stay under 100mg of ephedrine a day.
The problem is binge eating after the effects wear off. Unless you really fucking hate yourself like I do to the point of inducing an eating disorder to stop stress eating, you're gonna gain back any wait you lose through appetite suppressants and then some.
I personally have an adderall script but I don't use it every day or even every week to decrease the likelyhood of tolerance. Basically only in situations when I need to stuff a lot of shit in my head and make sure it stays there, or be on my absolute A-game clinically. On 20mg XR I'm a fucking walking clinical database.
I also like the appetite suppressant effects, but I'm not gonna risk tolerance and waste a capsule just to not eat, that's where ephidrine comes in.
It's a sympathomemetic but without the dopamine reuptake antagonism of amphetamines, meaning it doesn't really affect the brain or induce cross-tolerance.
Make sure you're doing cardio and actually working out so you don't just gain the weight back though, and drink a lot of water so you don't suddenly get hungry as fuck.
I went from 6'1 250lbs to 215 with just caffeine and excersise, but now that I'm lifting it's not enough and I find myself unnmotivated do hard cardio etc without some kinda stimulant. I'd rather just chug ephedrine and not get fucking T2DM because of garbage american eating habits though.

Attached: bronk.png (1156x617, 105K)

flushing =/= systemic vasodilation.
Niacin/b3 for CV purposes only decreases LDL, but if you can't take care of it with diet and excersise then you need to be on a statin, meme therapies shared on mommyblogs don't work.
Sympathomemetics don't shrink your drink friend, they just make it very difficult to impossible to get more than the minimal amount of blood there. It's the same effect as being in a cold pool for too long.
Spongy tissue doesn't get "bigger" or smaller it just swells up with blood when needed. That's why jelqing is retarded, at most you're just tearing the tissue. You would need to somehow induce more tissue in your cock to actually get a bigger dick.
Note that there is a thing as too much vasoconstriction and meth addicts can somtimes irreversibly shrink their dicks. But your shit will be blue and hurting long before then, you'll also probably have cyanosis from lack of peripheral blood flow.
All high brotien diets fuck your kidneys, especially the liquid ones.
Ephedrine is rapidly metabolised and you'd need insane doses to get "high", unlike DXM.
Guaf itself is fucking useless as I posted in the previous post, and as long as you stick to less than 100mg of bronkaid you'll be fine.
Again, the problem isn't the drug, the problem is gaining the weight back after.
Also since I didn't address this in the last post:

You're thinking of the old anorectic drugs like fhen-Phen. Those causes PMH and valve problems because they're serotonergic and directly stimulated 5HT receptors all over including the heart.
Ephedrine is adrenergic with B-agonist activity.
It has major side effects of course, but it won't cause PMH.

Attached: Seinfeld.3x13.The_Subway.DVDRip_XviD-FoV-09-09-19-02.png (576x432, 313K)

not op but guaifenesin is an expectorant you take for when your lungs are congested and you just want to get that shit out. Pretty sure it makes you nauseous as fuck if you try to abuse whatever else it’s combined with

Can I get a source (not for human consumption) for my lab rat?

the absolute faggots in this thread who are saying "ephedrine is a bad idea because its dangerous"

so dont take it then loser, if i wanna take it and damage myself thats my choice you fuckin sheep follower bitch. you dont get to decide what drug i use.

>All high brotien diets fuck your kidneys
lmao

>100mg of ephedrine a day
actually think that's very high considering most people will have caffeine/theophylline/theobromine in their diets and if purposely stacking, aspirin as well, where an effective dose is more like 25mg.

>it's a vaso-constrictor, which sucks for working out though. no pump
Based anti-stimulant poster.

You just gotta get in there and lift, lads. No chemical crutches.

You'll eat more off stimmies too.

Attached: 1567868743135.jpg (600x900, 53K)

I am currently using Ephedrine.

Thankfully I live in based Canada and don't need to take bronkaid and can just buy Ephedrine HCL in 8mg pills. Don't see much benefit besides appetite suppression though.

Attached: 1567464075025.jpg (1280x1280, 270K)

i'm in the US but bought those from some canadian supplement site years ago, very cheap. not sure the status now, but it wasn't illegal despite the fact that US retailers weren't allowed ship it.

I don't see all that much benefit from it though.

Where the fuck do you get this in germany?

No
Clen is anabolic even

>doesnt know about EC Stack

Bog i hrvati

Yes, they do that to track "smurfs". If the cops bust a meth lab they can check the medicines's serial numbers and their IDs come up and they can do further investigation. Why do you think the pharmacist needs to scan your ID and sign a waiver saying you won't use it for anything illegal. Go to a pharmacy right now and go ask a pharmacist for 50 boxes of Bronkaid, guarantee you you'll have a little chat with the boys in blue before you make it out of the store.

dea monitors all controlled substances and accounts for all of them. They do this to make sure pharmacies arent committing crimes by faking a robbery and to also make sure no one is committing crimes on the pharmacy. They aren't actually monitoring the customers that buy them.

Forgot to add:

t. Cop

Local law enforcement absolutely fucking monitors meth precursors.

t. DEA agent
i know you are role playing because cops dont do this jackass

meths not even as scary or dangerous as everyone thinks it is.

Alright tough guy, you livestream you going into a pharmacy asking for 50 boxes of bronkaid, and I'll Venmo you the money live. Never mind that mandatory ephedrine and pseudoephedrine monitoring laws exist in every state except for NY and California (although every major pharmacy chain is involved voluntarily). Two states actually require a prescription, faggot.

>The National Precursor Log Exchange (NPLEx) is a real-time electronic logging and compliance system that tracks sales of over-the-counter (OTC) cold and allergy medications containing pseudoephedrine (PSE), precursors to the illegal drug, methamphetamine.
NPLEx is available at no cost, when states pass electronic tracking legislation, to state agencies and its users, including pharmacies, retailers, and law enforcement.
NPLEx was developed by Appriss Health to comply with the federal Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act enacted in 2006.

Attached: serveimage - 2019-09-11T200635.694.jpg (1000x563, 72K)

Why would anyone buy 50 all at once? Ill buy 1 every 2 weeks and ill report back to you on whether or not the cops are spying on me.

based, i can buy them over the counter when i visit some 3rd world shithole on my sex travels

you can generally get up to 9.2 grams per month. Just fucking look it up.

ill go pick up 9.2g then. Sheesh, for a cop you sure are persistent in trying to prove yourself wrong

You forgot
>makes you so amped up and irritable, you go around all day long feeling like you want to punch someone to death
yeah nyah fuck that shit

why do you sober assholes say shit like this? no drug ever makes people violent youre a fuckin crazy kike making lies on the internet.

Not that other guy, you don't seem to understand what the monitoring is for. Nobody gives a shit if you use it as a pre-workout, nerd. But yes there is a database if you use it or sell it to make meth. The fact that you aren't willing to buy 50 boxes proves that you admit there is monitoring, but you're shifting goalposts over you not NEEDING to go over a certain amount.

Lmao why yall niggas can't just pop addys like normal people if you want ephedrine? Literally just tell your doctor that you can't focus for shit and he'll prescribe you some lmao

>nah, subhuman

It's ECA you nigger

Fuck off you lying nerd

Google the NPLEx, that's what it literally does. It's a national database that partners with local law enforcement to monitor ephedrine and pseudoephedrine.

I use the term “shrink” loosely I guess. I don’t mean that it permanently shrinks your dick. I’m just saying that when you’re flaccid your dick is smaller when you take it, also my erections don’t seem to be as strong. When I take Niacin, without a doubt my dick is bigger when it’s flaccid. I know it’s technically not growing extra tissue or whatever. It’s just expanding what’s already there. But you get my point. Anyways, thanks for all the other info. Very informative.

it fucks up your teeth because it's a vasoconstrictor and acts in the same way as meth and addy.

Enjoy your new dentures faggot