How the hell do I lose fat

Don't say CICO, that don't work.

Attached: 262-2621192_ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-rage.jpg (320x320, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII
lyonbakery.com/the-origin-of-bread/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CICO, it works

Calories in, calories out

Fasting

Its good for general health and longevity as well.

Eat once a day, and if you want faster fat loss do alternate day fasting on your rest days. You should be lifting weights with a full body routine and eating a high protein diet at the same time to maximize muscle retention during weight loss.

Eat at maintenance whilst hitting your macros for 6 weeks then eat at a small deficit whilst hitting your macros and lifting, once you see your goals work back up to eating at maintenance calories

Do CICO if you want to lose both muscle and fat, and at a slower rate.

Do Keto if you want better results.

Do Keto one meal a day if you want even better results.

It works if you do it correctly you fat fuck

>keto
>better results
Lmfaoooooo stfu faggot

Hey, fatty!
Stop fucking eating!

All memes

Yes, not eating carbs, which is pretty much just sugar, will result in better fat loss.

Attached: 1553448492737.jpg (625x625, 38K)

I also would like to hear a genuine retort

>carbs is pretty much just sugar

Attached: 1565843209673.png (454x520, 11K)

>Don't say CICO, that don't work.
Congrats on beating the laws of thermodynamics you fat fuck.

Attached: I+honestly+dont+care+for+the+best+girl+war+this+_b1ead08cefafd25178d1e60d1d1ab22e.png (300x183, 71K)

don't eat

>Glucose
Sugar
>Sucrose
Sugar
>Fructose
Sugar
>Starch
Made of glucose
>Galactose
Sugar
>Cellulose
Indigestible

Now that I've shown how wrong you are you can hang yourself, you've outlived your purpose.

Attached: 1558328130872.jpg (456x429, 11K)

Eating 2000 calories of carbs versus eating 2000 calories of fat will have drastically different weight loss results, moron.

Why do you think no one recommends doing CICO with just candy, if calories were the only thing that really mattered?

Retard.

Attached: 1554152936782.png (550x543, 50K)

Fuck off troll.
edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Attached: z73ri75i7jk31.png (960x998, 470K)

And guess what? He would've lost even more if he had done keto, and would've loss way less muscle mass too.

1 kcal = 1 kcal you fat fuck.

Attached: 1567689068809.gif (498x331, 1000K)

I ain't clicking that shit nugga

CICO only works if you accurately count your calories

Sugar and fat are metabolized differently, eating 3000 calories of carbs will have you storing extra fat everywhere, why do you think people are obese now?

Being in a ketogenic state allows you to use fat as energy much more efficiently, if you stuff yourselves with carbs what's the point in your body using fat for energy when it can use glucose?

youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII

Research before you open your mouth.

Attached: 1556680709676.png (200x300, 25K)

Oats, rice, and sweet potatoes are all anabolic as fuck

This. But fasting is still CICO.

Every diet is, ultimately.

Fasting for 72 hours, refeed on 500 kcal of lean meat

Fasting is not CICO
>Studies of eating a single meal per day18 found significantly more fat loss, compared to eating three meals per day, despite the same caloric intake.
18. Stote KS et al. A controlled trial of reduced meal frequency without caloric restriction in healthy, normal-weight, middle-aged adults. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Apr; 85(4):981–8.

Yes it does. Stop eating you fatass.

stop eating so much bigass fat fucking fatass motherfucking chunky lardass balloon boy ass tubby porker fatso lumpy dump truck lookin ass pancake ass fatass bitch

TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: 62342342.png (720x1280, 457K)

This must be bait

>Being in a ketogenic state allows you to use fat as energy much more efficiently, if you stuff yourselves with carbs what's the point in your body using fat for energy when it can use glucose?
Isn't the idea of being in a ketogenic state that your body isn't just using it more efficiently, it's ONLY using fat for energy? I was under the impression that you had to have something ridiculous like 4% of your diet from carbs to start producing ketones?

The most I can handle before feeling clogged, tired and greasy all the time is a 40/30/30 split. Idk how the fuck you ketofags manage it.

>Eating 2000 calories of carbs versus eating 2000 calories of fat will have drastically different weight loss results, moron.
>eating 3000 calories of carbs will have you storing extra fat everywhere
But nobody is suggesting a diet consisting entirely of one macronutrient - because that is retarded.

Fasting is not a long term weight loss solution

Nah but it's effective at creating an easy caloric deficit, that much you can't deny.
The real long term weight loss solution is to plan your meals and make sure you are eating foods that your body can use to maintain itself.
Not that user btw

Eat less.

CICO and IF

>even if its 3000kcals, different foods get stored differently and processed differently
are you this retarded?

Attached: 1561070186976s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

this has to be bait there is no way
>cico also known as calories in calories out
>fasting involves puting 0 calories in
>basically 0calories in bmr out
>but hey fasting isnt cico

Cico retard

What is glycogen Vs insulin

Stop eating, you fucking lard.

>but I'm hungry
SO!?

>how do i lose weight?
>and don't tell me how to lose weight
Seriously, why are fat people like this?

dont forget glucagon

There used to be an image, how do I lose weight and don't say diet and exercise, give me a REAL answer

You think the body uses all macro nutrients the same?

Wow, imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1521219277870.png (488x463, 28K)

>3k cals of fat is fine
>3k cals of carbs will leave you obese
thats his assumption, and its completly retarded

It is still CICO because you are 100% guaranteed to have more calories out than in. What CICO critics fail to grasp is that we know (at least people who aren't complete fucking morons) that it's not a simple bank account that if you withdraw more money (calories) than you deposit you automatically lose that exact money because your hormones are like a financial planner that invests some of your money away to a variety of stocks and bonds. But even then, even the best financial planners can't fucking help you if you're constantly on a negative cashflow.

Only thing that matters is calories you fucking retard. Hurr dur I lost 10 lbs in a week cus I lost water weight so keto must be better hurrrderrrrrhdhdjjd.
Enjoy your shit tier gym performance and no pump while getting the same results fatty

3k of carbs will leave you obese and unhealthy, the amount of fat we consume has gone down, but our carb consumption has gone way up.

Our current health crisis comes down to sugar.

Learn about the liver and insulin, then come back mongol.

Nice evidence, oh wait, you don't have any.

Attached: 1508846734948.jpg (559x670, 28K)

Consuming less energy than you expend

Yes it is. Reduces overall hunger

What you CICO retards fail to realise is that sugar and fat are processed differently by our bodies.

>this has to be bait there is no way
Same amount of calories, there is no bait

Eating frequency matters too because of hormones

>It is still CICO
>same amount of calories, omad made people lose more weigtht
>still cico
Dumb dumb dumb dumb

300g of fatty beef and some greens (lettuce, spinach, beat leaf and alike). 20 hour fasting period. Take a 30 minute walk as often as your time allows. Ideally 3x per day. Give it time. Is all you need. There are other methods that work, but this one is the easiest.

Just don't eat
How is it so hard?

It's literally still CICO though.

What the fuck
I did keto and lose 100lbs doing it
But it really was just CICO in the end

This nigga still trying to argue around his gap in knowledge so that he can consider himself correct and move along with his head held high even though he chose not to learn a thing

Are you trying to say you will lose weight if you do meme diet plan if you eating at maintenance calorie count?
If so then everyone who did said meme diet will keep losing weight until they're just skeleton

Keto

>meme diet

Literally the way humans have eaten for most of history.

Attached: 1562888907701.gif (644x714, 80K)

I'm saying you should stop arguing and actually learn about what has been mentioned in this thread.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Yes, listen to this Jew

what fatties DONT want to hear

They ate bread, dipshit

AND even eating like that, you still need to eat at caloric deficit to lose weight, hence CICO

who is that slut

So are we arguing about weight loss for fat people or getting into good shape for people who are already not fat?

>Weight

See this is where you retards fuck up

Keto is about FAT loss, not weight

CICO makes you lose both, and is inefficient

Keto is much more efficient at burning fat and keeping muscle

Yea and that's existed for how long? Since the agricultural revolution? Nowhere near how long humans have existed for retard.

And guess what happened when they started eating grains? Heart disease and tooth decay, good argument

Attached: 1553366630066.png (255x197, 5K)

I dunno why people keep arguing about which diet works, there are already people who succeed doing their diet, which once again boils down to eating at caloric deficit
Of course there are people who fails their too, like OP, because they're lying to themselves about how much they eat, and keep eating like a pig

>agricultural revolution?
You fucking idiot

>lyonbakery.com/the-origin-of-bread/

My bad, 4000 years after it, so even less time, thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1553470347618.png (645x729, 91K)

The Agricultural Revolution describes advancements made in 1700.
Every civilization has had some form of fucking bread

Keto is just CICO, without the use of carbs.

Keto = Reduce calorie intake into deficit, whilst eating high fat/high protein = fat loss
CICO = Reduce calorie intake into deficit

Sounds like your beef is with eating carbs and not CICO. CICO and eating carbs are not mutually exclusive. You can enjoy a high carb diet as part of CICO or you can enjoy keto, or any other diet variation because they're all CICO you drooling mong.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Revolution

Wow, what a shock, you're a retard.

And all those carbs lead to heart disease and tooth decay, not a surprise.

Attached: 1568126834172.jpg (742x745, 139K)

If you eat keto but keep the same amount of calories, you will have better fat loss.

Stop trying to defend eating sugar.

There is no need for further discussion.

Without CICO? A knife and a bucket

>If you eat keto but keep the same amount of calories, you will have better fat loss
Of course, at first. Reducing carbs will reduce water weight retention. Then what? You'll just be sat at maintenance. You'd need to reduce further calories. You can't just sit on maintenance and lose weight forever you retard.

Don't know why nobody has said it yet.
Post your before keto vs keto body now.

yeah sure, if OP keep eating 5000 a day like usual, but switch them into keto food, he will magically lose weight

>Weight

Fat, we're talking about fat.

If you cut out all carbs, your body has no choice but to burn fat as fuel.

>The amount of uneducated fucks in this thread, that are still unaware of the hormonal effects of carbs vs fat and their consequences for bodyfat storage.
Truly Jow Forums is useless beyond trap threads.

I can no longer engage in this without some burden on proof that your diet method has worked for you.

Before and after keto shots, your ones, post 'em.

Show me a tribe that eats keto that suffers from obesity.

You can't.

And if you want before and after keto pics, look for yourself on reddit, there's plenty of examples.

>reddit
>wont post their own anecdotal evidence to back up their meme diet

You fail to understand hormones and insulin, and how our body handles fat versus sugar.

Eating a calorie deficit with 80% carbs is not as effective as a calorie deficit with 80% fat.

What the hell man
I'm not even against keto, I did it, and it worked for me
But you still need to be in caloric deficit to lose fat with it, because you need to be in caloric deficit for your body to start using you stored fat
Which is the principle of CICO
If you do keto, but you eat as much as the energy you need, you won't use any of the stored fat == no fat loss

Just lift constantly. You'll be bearmode in no time

Then why didn't it work for you?

>Meme diet

Carnivore is how humans got bigger brains, humans are mostly carnivorous, we've been eating this way for thousands of years, and only since we started eating grains did tooth decay and atherosclerosis start plaguing us.

Attached: omnivore+-+herbivore+-+carnivore+comparison+chart.jpg (570x941, 215K)

I'm on the end stages of getting abs from what was probably a mid 30's unknowingly breaking the 20% bodyfat barrier

It just takes hard work and time, unless you mean you're fat which then that shit is easy it is CICO my first 10 lbs dropped right off

When did I say that? When did I even say I was on keto?

You keep ignoring the points you can't counter, and resort to "post body"

We also had vastly reduced life expectancy than we do now. Your point?

Why are keto fags so insufferable? Did they turn their brain into fat?

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>fat ketard

It's usually obese people that do keto, coincidence?

Not because of diet, retard. It's because tribal societies are much more violent.

Also when you take out infant moralities, it's still in the 70s or even 80s, Socrates lived to 71 before he had to drink poison.

35 was never considred "old"

I refuse to believe you aren't fat

Nice argument, oh wait, it's not there.

Come back when you know how to use facts and research.