Is there any point to life if im 5'6

Is there any point to life if im 5'6
Been lifting for a year now bout to go to my first bjj practice today hoping it gives me some reason

Attached: 1505809808627.jpg (498x594, 38K)

No

Name one job you see manlets doing

Attached: anonTaylor.png (976x2886, 1.86M)

No

honestly dude, at some point you should just consider transitioning, or at the very least becoming more feminine. girls like pretty-boys too, and at that height that's basically your only choice. no way you could every look like a real man

Fuck off

Yes. Jesus, sometimes I wish I was short so I could show all you cucks how it's done

5'6 here.
Yes there is, ignore the height-obsessed cunts. They're mostly incel guys anyways.
Being short is not no excuse for not making an effort.

Taller than you, midge.

im 5'6 as well, just lift and practice martial arts. work on your confidence and learn how to charm. physical and eye contact are most important. live to be a legend, at least among your family and friends.

If that's all you've achieved in life, well, be proud of it. Your parents are too!

Is it true short guys inherently get less respect from people? Whenever I see a short guy I just feel bad. They drew the evolutionary short stick, literally.

If I were you I'd do calisthenics. Play to your strengths. Become the chimp

Do normal people ever ask you to hand them things from the bottom shelf at the store?

pathetic faggot

Leave this place and start living in the real world instead of being dragged down by other incredible insecure young men. It’ll only hold you back if you let it, so quit bein a bitch and make yourself a person worth being with if you’re concerned with trivial shit like height. Plenty of short girls out there. Honestly this board’s obsession with height is so fucking annoying.

if you already feel that way, the answer is no, most people live in a kind of blissful ignorance,
But once the illusion is broken, it cannot be repaired, doesnt matter how big and strong you are, it doesnt get better (at least imo).
However maintaining yourself will help others around you and makes life more bearable.

The only thing worse than existing , is existing as a fat sweaty weakling.

Dude in 5'6" I have a wife and a baby at home. I make 80k a year sitting on my ass in a press (steel no paper) shop and my wife makes 50k a year as a daycare teacher. I would definitely say I have a good life keep your head up dude dont let retards on this board and sluts on tinder define your future

Bet you're bald and 300lb too

Unironically this, OP. Bring greatness to your gym clan through superior body manipulation.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (320x180, 2.75M)

Thanks for the kind words user

Unlock your inner Khaltmaagiin Battulga. It's what I'm going to do at 175 cm anyways.