This will never be me

>this will never be me
Feels bad

Attached: 1557426777396.jpg (605x733, 52K)

>Inb4 James is suddenly hit by the #MeToo epidemic

he's dating down too, what a guy.

she just gave birth...

How come so many basedboys have wives and children and we are incels?

>james
>boy of the onions variety
Nah i dont think so
She's white give her a break

Because you fell for the Jow Forums pill which is designed to genocide the white race.You will never have children unless you leave this place and you actively harm your country by posting here. The "basedboys" you see are actually just happy men who have families and little worry because of the stability they built for themselves.

>you will never have a fat ugly wife and a lowing paying job

>and a lowing paying job
pretty sure AVGN makes good money

i doubt it. even if he did he made barely anything during his greatest fame and made almost nothing for the years he was obscure and inactive

Sounds like you are jealous. Grapes must be awfuly sour on your side of things.

because women highly value going with the mainstream. any attempt to go against the grain will be punished

A 30 minute video that came out yesterday is already at 1 million views

The version of going against the grain on Jow Forums is worshipping shooters, kissing the toes of Japanese CEOs, and being cowards

please have sex incel

I have had sexual intercourse many times. It doesnt change the fact he is a succesful white guy with a white child. Get over it.

You're on Jow Forums. The only BASED relationship is Japanese male with white female to these cucks.

>AVGN
>basedboy

Attached: 1557259910900.jpg (290x324, 23K)

Why is everyone sucking this retard's dick just because they watched some of his videos when they were 12

>But now fuck that. It's the 10-year anniversary of the year 2000.

Attached: 1542825028780.jpg (233x198, 7K)

You mean, you'll never marry a gold-digging whore and have an ugly baby?

(sorry James...)

Somebody help fill me in on the projared scandal

so i read he posted a tweet pretty much how he and his wife were getting a divorce and that he he thinks its for the best and he hopes the marrige can end uneventfully and without drama with respect for their private lives.

Then his wife comes out and publicly shames him on social media says he is cheating (lets be real he probaly was, but so what. We don't know the state of the relationship. It could have been a loveless sexless marriage, or they were just incompatible. Cheating is bad, but its hardly the worst thing that can happen to a person.)

then afterwards she proceeds to claim he solicited minors for sexual favors. i don't know how old these girls were but if i had to guess they were at least the age of consent (if he flirted with a 17 year old girl on social media so fucking what.)

then she exclaims the worst of all, that he is abusive. I know lower class women who have truly been abused. i know women who are truly broken and have been assaulted, sexually abused, and financially controlled.

If you were truly abused you go to a battered womens shelter or call the fucking police. You don't hang your dirty landary for all to see on social media for brownie points.

At this point all we have is jared's statement of divorce and wishing for privacy and understanding

a few compromising photos

and his wife publicly shaming him on social media about his personal life, and attacking his mistress.

Jared has not yet addressed these claims, and on hearsay his entire professional life has been thrown into jeopardy based on these accusations.

I googled it and found his reddit and it was nothing but a circle jerking witch hunt, everyone was just parroting the same old drivel, with nothing of substance to back up their accusations.

Yeah the guy probably cheated, its a pretty common thing now unfortunately. I don't get why the public is just freaking out and condemning him yet.

everything except the cheating is fabricated bullshit. i cannot believe, after years and years of false rape accusations and other slanderous bullshit, people still believe women as though they are physiologically incapable of telling a lie. its insane to me.

Because you're retarded enough to fall for that shitty poltard tier meme.

Soi boi is not a real thing.

yeah. i don't even like projared, i just don't get this.

he probably cheated based on the texts, but really thats it. It is his private fucking life. We have the most shallow assumptions of what truly happened. Maybe the relationship became toxic, and jared didn't want to 1/2 of everthing to his name. Maybe SHE was abusive (verbally, physically, or emotionally. stuff like emasculating comments , withholding sex, whatever)

Maybe its none of those things. But the truth of the matter is WE REALLY DON"T FUCKING KNOW YET. all we truly know is that he probably cheated in some context.

But what bugs me is that ITS NONE OF OUR BUSSINESS. this isn't something you or I should be discussing. I think she may have annonced this openly to ruin his career, which depends on the publics eye.

Don't be so quick to cast stones.

he looks like potato scarecrow man
why would you want t obe like him
actually i cant insult him he looks like a good dude
also i think artosis is better

He's literally a cuckold. His wife cheated on him with Mike Matei

Being a breedgroid is not wholesome

Continuing to change the meaning of the word "cuckold".
Another day on r9k

jesus christ could god have created any more MEDIOCRE BLAND GENERIC fucking average joe faggot fucking human beings. my christ they look like pale blobs. fucking hell.

>this wiIl never be me
feeIs bad man

Attached: images (5).jpg (313x161, 7K)

i think games looks handsome. Hes aged like wine, lost the baby fat in his face, leaned out a little.

his wife is also pretty good looking considering she just had a child. i mean for being a shut in robot virgin for the first 20 years of his life hes done pretty good all things considered

yea i guess im just a miserable piece of shit

they can actually make a living and sustain a wifey and kids

>having glasses means he's a basedboy

he literally is handsome, good face structure. average for women, top 30% in reality.

no. being a video game playing faggot that pushes SJW propaganda means he is a soi boi.

stop being disingenuous

fell for the bait there m8

I mean if you count every male in the world even pygmy africans then he's top 10% easy but realistically in the first world that's a solid 6.

The AVGN is a mainstream joke.