2 questions:

2 questions:
1) is this achievable natty?
2) Going to a girls party this weekend for the first time since I started lifting since i'm single again, what's the best routine for a juicy pump

Attached: 1568102163423.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

fuck off, incel faggot virgin.

you

Saving videos like this is unironically gay

I unironically wish I was gay :(

his midpart is insanely bloated

Very scientific user

that's not achievable natty, train your arms the day of the party to get those shirts to really fit

It is scientific, usually indicative of HGH/Insulin abuse

what routine would you recommend for max effect & efficiency?

Is there any merit to this picture? should you "carb up" the day before your pump for maximum aesthetics? any research back up this claim?

Attached: carb up.png (1059x739, 1.01M)

Not him, but don't do compound exercises for pump. Instead a lot of isolation exercises, with rather high reps, 10 - 15
However a strong pump only is really visible until about half an hour after training, and you're going to want to shower after that anyway.

Yes, it's standart bodybuilding procedure. Avoit sugars, maybe a fruit 20 minutes before the training to get some energy but yes, pasta for example is good.

You're so fucking stupid, just leave. We're not here to spoon feed you basic biology

I wish I was straight.

I was referring to non specific language, e.g midpart

why would you want to deal with women when you could just be gay with your bros

which isolation exercises?

>why would you want to be able to marry a woman, have kids with her and lead a normal life instead of being gay?
Gee I don't know user. Jow Forums has such a retarded fetish when it comes to being gay, you are all mentally ill.

ok retard

Seems like a chill guy

literal jojo villan

Not achievable natty, even less if you are tall.
But you can achive a really good physic natty, just lift hard and bulk for 2 years, after this make a 4~6 months of cut and you will impress any "normal people".
Don't give much attention on what some anos says, they are just trying to make other fell sad because they are unhappy w/ their lives.

70% of Jow Forums rp gay because of memes

>no
>do the Murph workout

Attached: Bloatdrink.jpg (1242x1233, 239K)

How have I never thought of this

>Is this achievable Natty
Are you serious
>Girl party weekend lifting lazy single pumper
You will make no gains in less than a week. Start Greyskull LP or some shit and work hard, then make your own routine to accommodate your needs.

yeah, easily just 5 months of SS

>1) is this achievable natty?

Oh yeah, in about 3 weeks. Just make sure you eat an extra banana a day.

>2) Going to a girls party this weekend for the first time since I started lifting since i'm single again, what's the best routine for a juicy pump

Go to the bathroom every 30 minutes and do 50 press ups.

He looks so wierd, his proportions are way off from a normal human bean
Like He is not even 5' tall

It's the ideal body

Attached: ideal body.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

is this achievable natty?

If you remove 50% of your torso, I believe it is

That makes matters even worse.

what happened to his neck

A neck isn't necessary when you are a deadlift champion

im watching you wazowski

Call me Mike, brah.

fantastic

Did you pull that from your arse, or is that what youtubers told you to think.

You dont know what real insulin abuse looks like

This literal retarded sentence gets posted so many times everytime some guy looks a bit bloated while muscular.

Im not gay, i fuck traps. Well, this one im seeing wont let me fuck her, blowjobs only

>her

Attached: 1564067495219s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Because I'm not attracted to women