This man is 5'11 and supposedly weighs 190lbs. Is that even possible or is that complete bullshit

This man is 5'11 and supposedly weighs 190lbs. Is that even possible or is that complete bullshit

Attached: khabib.png (696x399, 325K)

>manlet

lol who gives a shit

I'm 511 and weighed 225 in my peak football days
Usually around 216 though, could drop down to 180 if I quit lifting

Yes but this guy looks like his arms are 14"

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 220lbs. I was 240lbs in May. Why would it be impossible?

Curlbro detected. Arms are overall irrelevant to body weight. Khabib has a thick torso.

Yes, because this guy is actually at a relatively low bf%, has solid muscle mass equally distributed throughout his body and doesn't lie about his height.
90% of estats are guys lying (increasing) about their height or having muscle mass only concentrated in one area of the body (massive upper body untrained legs) or simply have a far higher bf% than they claim.

This is me at 181cm 167.4lbs in morning after piss
Its just crazy to think he has almost 25lbs on me

Attached: 20190803_150007-513x443.jpg (513x443, 51K)

tired of these dagestanis and chechens walking all around europe
manlets, the bunch of them(

Show legs, something tells me they are 5% of your body mass.

he's also a russian(synonym for roider) so he holds 15% more water weight than a natural

Dont have a pic but my squat is over 180kg
It's not the point anyway, it's just crazy how dense this guy must be to weigh that much. Maybe that's why he is the champ

His back is fucking thick. Also he looks smaller than he is, frame wise, since he has wide hips

>supposedly weighs 190lbs
He didn't fight at this weight did he? Pretty sure he's lighter at other times

The weight you're citing is when he's not part of a training camp and I bet that photo is not representative of it.

His manager says he walks around at 190lbs. These fighters do crazy weight cuts to make weight classes

I believe it. Guys in my bjj gym are his height and weight and look similar. He likely walks around at ~15% bodyfat, maybe more

Of course not. Kabib is a cutbabby and fights at 155lb. He's also too cowardly to move up to 170lb.

JFL if you haven't realized the UFC are all E-statters

they hype these thugs up to make them seem scarier than they are
"oh shit this dagestani motherfucker goes into the cage at 190lbs"
LMAO its all bullshit

proof:
pic related is me and volkan oezdemir, who is, according to the UFC, 6'2"
does he look like 6'2 in this picture?

Attached: IMG_20190602_035311.jpg (3036x4048, 3M)

well what height are you

what stack?

idk, angle all that
how tall are you?

180cm = 5'11
oezdemir is 5'9 at best(which means that DC and Latifi are around 5'6, 5'7 on a good day)

>angle
I'm standing behind him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

His FFMI is around 20 at 12-14% bodyfat, this is extremely easy to achieve

Currently running 6 years of natty lifting with no breaks

>does he look like 6'2
what does even looking like 6'2 mean
Op doesn't understand perspective

>extremely easy to achieve
Hey a 320 bench and over 16 inch arms arent that easy to achieve at sub 170lbs. Give me some credit

I'm 5'11, what camera magician can make me look 2-3inches taller than a 6'2 guy?

Hahaha, I didn't mean to diminish your gains user
It just bugs me when retards don't understand what is achievable or not naturally
I want to see this bench, Mirin

based

>lifting 6 years for this

Dude, it's literally crazy easy to lie about height, which is why 99% of people don't care about it. If you go off of self reported height everyone si 6'+ yet the actual stats show that the MEASURED average height in the US is 5'9 for men. In pics and videos it's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE to tell someones height unless you have a good point of reference, and even then you have to account for perspective, distortion etc. Unless you've physically measured someone or have a hard comparison, eg. standing next to a person of a known height, there is no sure way to tell.

Moral of the story is, don't trust height numbers at all, 90% of them are a lie.

If he's natty that's actually a pretty good physique ngl

You look great user, congrats on the body

It's not crazy, you just look small. Leanness gives some illusion of size, but you are small. Khabib has a far more dense and robust physique.

>5'11
Literally the peak performance height
Tyson was 5'11 too

Lanklets and Manlets absolutely seething

>le americans are natty meme

Attached: 1563871354328.jpg (595x595, 43K)

>over 16 inch arms
Why are you lying? My arms are 17.5 inches and they're much bigger than yours.

16 in < over 16 inch < 17.5 inch arms

An inch of difference wouldn't be that obvious.

post height

Thanks bruv
Havent changed much since year 2-3. Welcome to natty life, feel free to post your own body as you've surely achieved more in your 6 years right?
Appreciate it brother

5'10 3/4

based

17.5 inches are a fuck ton bigger than 16 and change dude. 17.5s are fuckhueg, post em?

Attached: 20190727_165223-481x646.jpg (481x646, 56K)

>you just look small
no he doesn't, you just have body dysphoria

>what stack?

Jow Forums in a nutshell

They're not really that big. Probably my most lagging body part after calves. You need to measure them again, mate. Or are you measuring them with a pump? Because I measure my arms cold.

He's 75kg. That's small for a man. I haven't weighed that little since grade school.

Attached: 1.jpg (1566x1782, 538K)

Your beard and tats are fucking awful dude. What are you thinking?

17.5s are massive brother trust me, adding 10% to circumference adds a hell of a lot more to overall size and thickness due to the increase in cross sectional area. And no I measure them cold. An inch difference in arm size is massive, people can start off with 14 inch arms when they start the gym and never break 16 if they haven't got decent genetics.
>He's 75kg. That's small for a man
well you take steroids so it's hardly a fair comparison. No hate on juicers but curious as to why you would be talking shit on somebody who chose to stay drug free

I'm thinking I don't care about the opinion of some dyel on Jow Forums

>17.5s are massive brother trust me, adding 10% to circumference adds a hell of a lot more to overall size and thickness due to the increase in cross sectional area
I'll take your word for it.

>well you take steroids so it's hardly a fair comparison.
True, but I was over 90kg when I was natty too. And I didn't mean to insult you. You look good and your stats are good. It's just how I feel about it. A man under 85kg is small in my personal opinion.

>roiding turk manlet dishing out his faggot barista opinions
next

>He's 75kg. That's small for a man

You've got like 10% bodyfat more than that guy and are clearing frauding, easy to talk shit on someone else's hard work when you take the easy route faggot

>turk
Fuck you, faggot. I hate those roaches.

>You've got like 10% bodyfat
That's pretty delusional considering I've got visible abs.

>easy to talk shit on someone else's hard work when you take the easy route faggot
The easy route? I lifted for 8 years natty before I ever pinned. I had 175kg bench, 250kg deadlift and 220kg squat at 93kg as a natural.

Theres no way. Im 5'11 sitting at a plump 185 w/ immortal love handles. Thats either horseshit or hes dense as fuck

This just in, fighters and managers lie about their weight.

It's like Conor McGregor claiming he weighed 170+ on fight night with Floyd.

Yes, you can cut a lot of weight quickly. No, you can't drop 45lbs and then rehydrate them.

>"But they dehydrate to near death."

No they don't. They dehydrate to appropriate levels. No one wants to give themselves severe organ damage before an athletic event. When you hear about mountaineers losing that sort of weight they are stumbling around hallucinating and end up in the hospital if they survive to get evacuated.

lmao. I'm 190lbs @5'10. Consider trying harder instead of being a lazy fat fuck

Attached: IMG_20190911_162838.jpg (2676x2364, 1.64M)

Sorry about your lat insertions bro

Delusional as fuck. Post body.

I wouldn't say he's delusional. You clearly have a weird physique.

Wardruna fan?

What's that? Oh you didn't post body. Opinion discarded.

You've clearly never participated in wrestling or BJJ competitively

That's about the same size as Julian Edelman, you tell me.

Attached: 4b839a97a200b29ad2f2c97a74fb7c45.png (279x378, 56K)

I appreciated that u posted body while shitting on me. It makes lmaoing at u that much better

Attached: 20190911_092454.jpg (1457x1809, 1.34M)

>Not posting height and weight

>being a dumb fuck
I already did. 5'11/185 dipshit

Have your love handles improved? Were you ever at a higher bodyfat% than this?

>Believing the fight card
Consistently subtract 2 inches from these stats.

As a 5ft8 manlet who is obsessed with height, I learned this pretty quick. I am good at identifying peoples heights based on their proportions. Leg and arm length etc. There are cunts in work who say they are 5ft10 and I have an inch over them. There are lads I went to school with who say on their Tinder profiles they are 6ft but in person, we are the same height. They are never called out on it because most people are shit judgers of height. The topic of height came up at the dinner table a few months ago and my sister is 5ft5 and she said to me “you must be nearly 6ft right?”. I said, what, no, I am 5ft8, 173cm. Her boyfriend is actually about 6ft2, but she must think he is like 6ft6.

>imblyign
i did wrestling 145 @ 5'11 and everyone who was

>russian
Pls, khabib's people hunted down a guy because he said he disagreed with khabib releasing/marketing an energy drink because it isn't natural and sets a bad example to the churka Muslim kids. They made him record a video apology in khabib's address.

why are your shoes so dirty? you kinda mogged him tho, good work.

>The opinion of a literal confessed roider matters when it comes to weight and size

He does a shitton of leg work

If you hate Turks why do you look like one?

>5’11
wait what

a towering 6'5". stay mad, little faggot midget.

stay in your gay containment thread hank

Yeah 198lbs in pic

Attached: 20190911_124257.jpg (1344x1865, 1.21M)

So there is hope for me still, ty user

Mirin
Very beautiful chocolate eyes no homo

He looks nothing like a Turkroach you fucking sperg

I don't.

>5'10"
>fights at 155
190's a stretch, I bet he doesn't balloon up that high

see Specifically this part:
> I lifted for 8 years natty before I ever pinned. I had 175kg bench, 250kg deadlift and 220kg squat at 93kg as a natural.

I have no doubt I'm more experienced than you are.

I have no idea what that is.

>be Timothy
>Spend your entire childhood playing video games
>Have no muscle mass in you whatsoever
>Finally hit the gym when you're 20
>Make some muscle
>Think that now you're some type of athlete
>Start comparing yourself to someone who's been training since they learned how to walk

Either your bodyfat is high and it doesn't present unaesthetically, or your FFMI is very high
Either way good work

makes no sense lol

not 16 inch arms lol @estatting

he would beat the absolute shit out of you

Ok

Attached: 20190730_005522-540x466.jpg (540x466, 35K)

have sex

this post was made by dagestani and chechen gang

he does though

I'm 6'5"/6'6" but dudes always say I am 6'2" when they guess my height

Women do the opposite though

You've never seen a turk in your life.

Attached: 192-new-yorkta-32-turk-1.jpg (820x400, 74K)

Cauliflower ear adds 20lb

He is 5'9. And no, hes not 190 not by a fucking chance. I guess he is around 165 - 170ish

What does your arm routine look like?
I feel like based on these pictures, you do bicep and deltoid exercises 50% of the time

>6'5
>towering

Attached: 1568048680149.png (258x544, 105K)

I’m turk I don’t look like them faggot Turks don’t look like a y z we are mixed up and have many different phenotypes there IS lighter Turks that look really Caucasian

Attached: 5F216A56-8C21-42D7-82ED-A7AF84D075A5.jpg (1572x2104, 798K)