Calistethics

>why yes, we do don't pay Sholomo Shekelberg for the debatable privilege of wrecking our CNS and Joints on sweaty, bacteria colony barbells and machines , next to Tyrone and Gym thot, it's all outside in the sun and winter with our BODYWEIGHT,all day every day B-beastmode, how could you tell?

Attached: Chadistethics.jpg (1080x1112, 227K)

Middle looks 160lb dyel with a pump

The right is the only one with decent mass imo

I wanna be a park calisthenics warrior but I'm ugly and got truly bad acne scars all over my body so I can't go shirtless I'll just gross all the girls out and end up on the internet.

>dont show legs

Post body

>Demanding to post body despite me not personally demeaning anybody and not leading to any logical advancement of the argument
Unreasonable and faggy

is Cmass and Convict Conditioning a shitty fucking meme if I am 6'0 140lb dyel that wants to put on about 20-30 pounds of muscle?

Attached: turnip lantern2.jpg (3264x2448, 763K)

left is achievable natty with top tier genetics and resistance training, not with calisthenics
middle is achievable with resistance training and average genetics
right is roids

>The body will refuse to put on mass If I don't follow the current year trend of gymceling
Spastic

Resistance is resistance

Your body doesn't give a fuck if you push yourself 70times of a floor or push a rock from you 10 times, your pecs will grow either way

>Empirical evidence of the contrary right in front of him
>Nah I will just pull out of my ass what shod be possible with XY training method

You're mentally ill, like many gymcel faggots. It's a fucking cult

Left is Ivan Markioli, Calistethics for over ten years and natty, not post your body armchair expert

post body

post body

but CC is about increasing resistance with one handed/pistol squats
Seems like you wouldn`t need such a high rep count unless weightbros can all do 3x10 one armed pullups. To clarify I am doing calisthenics and am curious what the consensus is for hypertrophy. I always thought 8-12 and failing towards the end of the last 1 or 2 sets is ideal.

>images on the internet are empirical evidence
>this guy is natty
HAHAHA ok bro

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 945K)

you can never know for 100% who is natty and who is not. NEVER. Looking at his photos it's pretty unlikely that he's natty. so he's probably not natty.

Sure, I'm not claiming to know 100%. But to claim that you can get that big natty from calisthenics is a fucking hilarious joke. Just look at his goddamn traps hahahahah i wonder what bodyweight exercise he did to get those

Based and Calisthenicspilled

Attached: DiTZAQuUYAIoWbv.jpg (789x689, 55K)

>we do don't pay
do don't post anymore

>Durrr everybody looking thousand times better than me is not natty
Cope

Besides it's death sentence in the Calistethics community to roid, not unlike gymfaggots that silently encourage it

Ivan is a just Chad, you will just never make it to one

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-164715.png (1080x1920, 912K)

weighted handstand shrugs. I have done calisthenics for 2 years, unfortunetly my proportions and height made it very, very difficult to make progress. I also enjoy weight lifting more. That's also very important, if you enjoy bodyweight stuff more, go ahead and do it.

Go do your calisthenics user, so many teens just like you start of by doing them because they think it's a "purer" form of fitness and they don't think that going to a gym aligns with their little individualist personality, 99% of them quit fitness completely or switch over to the gym.

hahahaha ok bro post your all natural calisthenics-fueled body and lets all see how much of a chad YOU are

Terabased
Don't waste your time, pal. Just buy rings

Attached: GymnasticRingsP001-001_feed.png (1000x720, 98K)

>What a objective indicators of roiding like disproportionately big delts, traps and bi's
>What is lighting
>What are angles
>What are insta filters

This board is so unbearably retarded.
Post body, dyel

weighted handstand shrugs aren't bodyweight training by definition, that is resistance training

>makes claim contrary to traditionally accepted concepts of progressive loading
>doesn't post body
Post body

>P-post body
This has lost all it's weight since it's so overused by dyels like yourself

It's a rule YOU post body of you demean others and accuse them of roiding not the OTHER WAY round, retard newfaggot

>Body weight excersises are weight training
Lmao the utter state of COPEtards

Weighted calistethics is still calistethics
Lifting is lifting

Kys

okay calisthenicscuck, this is what i look like. Your turn!

Attached: 71056824_487636778480140_613290264370348032_n.jpg (1536x2048, 493K)

>Traditionally accepted

NPC detected
Post your wool-body, sheep

>This man trying to make a living/gain internet fame off his body and fitness is natty
You are one gullible cunt, aren't you?

I didn't say bodyweight exercises were weight training did i retard? I said that WEIGHTED handstand pushups are resistance training. You realise that squats, bench, and deadlift all involve you lifting a good portion of your bodyweight too, right?

>Towel

Yea nah bro, show the goodies man

No u
I didn't make this cope thread.
It's cope because (You) probably couldn't afford to pay for a gym membership and this is how you cope with that fact.

>deadlifts
>involve lifting a good portion of your bodyweight
are you black?

>Some Serb with an insta
>Living off fitness fame

Quit projecting your e-celeb roidfaggots you consume every day, Americuck

What percentage of your bodyweight do you have to be lifting before it counts as calisthenics?

>Weight lifting is actually body weight training too

Yeah I'm out for words with this utter retard
Back to o special education, buddy

How could forget famous calisthenics exercises such as weighted bodyweight squat, weighted reverse push up and the weighted standing back extension

If doing weighted handstand shrugs is bodyweight training then how is doing weighted squats not bodyweight training? Explain the difference to me.

>Post body has lost its weight
A desperate claim by a desperate fag

They look like they fuck Asian chicks.

>This
It's like 4-5 months of pull-ups, kek. You sure showed them

>Copes wilst being confronted with awesome methods of training that don't fit in his mainstream NPC worldview of gymceling, that humans have been doing since ancient Greece
>Y-you Coping!
Lmao later nerd

So now that you've criticized my body that means you have to post yours too, right? not that you will, insecure fag

you lift 0% of your bodyweight, both in deadlifts & benches. are you really that stupid?

Still not seeing a body posted, samefag

>weighted handstand shrugs
lmao how would you even do them? would you put dumbel between your legs. or would you strap plate on your shoulders?
fucking bodyfaggs with their ridicolous meme exercises get outt a here

You have to lift your arms and your torso

>humans have been doing since ancient Greece
you just made that up bucko

>lifting your arms is lifting 0% of your bodyweight
>Lifting your upper body from a bent over position to a standing position is lifting 0% of your bodyweight
but i'm the stupid one hahahahah ok retard

No fucking clue it was who said he did them

What's the difference between calisthenics and gymnastics?

ahaahahaahaahahah. you really are a retard.

>literally just ignores the post
so I'll just assume you have no argument then

you have to take it in the ass to be a gymnast

Not him.but you're remarkably stupid to generalize lifting 0,5% of your bodyweight with 60%

Lifting your arms overhead isn't calistethics nor weight training

Lifting your arms overhead while in handstand is Calistethics since you're lifting your whole bodyweight
Statistical differences in weight matter

No teen thinks like that you dumb gymcel

So then answer the original question fucking retard, what % of your bodyweight do you have to be lifting for it to be calisthenics

>keeps calling people gymcels
shouldn't you be at school. Summer is over, kid.

40%

Pushups lift 40% and it's the easiest and most basic calistethics exercrise

Now go kill yourself , cretin.
Its a crime to be this ignorant and stupid

Nice job calling me a retard and not even replying to my post, you fucking moron.
By your definition of what calisthenics is, then squatting 405lb is calisthenics because i'm lifting 40% of my bodyweight. Well done.

redpill me on these then.

Then pushups in your knees aren't calisthenics?

Oh and for the record you're fucking wrong, pushups lift roughly 60% of your body weight. Just further confirming that you're literally pulling shit out of your ass.

Just like lifting an empty barbell for utter dyels isn't lifting
It's introductory work for the disabled and women, literally ever abled man on Earth can do at least one pushup

Reply to my post, you fucking gormless pussy.

>Equating external weight with body weight in totals
Yes ok you're a confirmed retard

Muscles actually work to lift themselves up so the total weight you're pushing is mitigated by the weight being literally partly pushed by itself
It's in no way or form comparable to external right weights where the cold iron doesn't actually contract to push itself away from you

Kys

>muscles work to lift themselves up
this applies when you're squatting unweighted as well dumbass, are you actually trying to claim that you're lifting a lower percentage of your bodyweight in a weighted squat compared to an unweighted squat?

If i do 10x100 bench presses without a bar - just moving my hands up and down i will gain 0% muscle mass. Even if i'm complete and total dyel. Same for deadlift.

This is patently false.

there's no ressistance you retard. To gain muscle you need mechanical tension - aka ressistance.

Damn dude, you have fat near your pecs on your back, how is that possible

>that humans have been doing since ancient Greece
Lmao, nice IQ.

>no resistance
that's the exact point i'm making you blithering fool - there IS resistance. Just because it's a tiny amount of resistance doesn't mean it's not there. The force of gravity pushing down on your arms creates resistance even if it is almost none.

By your non-existent traps

Those are muscles. a combination of my teres major and lats.

ressistance is so small that it's insignificant. It's like trying to grow your quads by walking a lot.

Doesn't matter, the resistance is still there and given enough repetitions you WILL grow muscle doing "unweighted bench press". And your argument is fucking retarded, because someone who walks 10km a day would indeed have larger quads than someone who lives a sedentary lifestyle. Your understanding of the human body is completely overshadowed by your constant generalization and oversimplification.

I thought like that when i was a teen which is why i wasted 6months doing calisthenics. My core got stronger and i got better at push ups, handstands, pull ups, and shit but i've gotten way more enjoyment in the weight room than calisthenics. I do oly lifts, i do strength training, i sometimes just go and get a pump, maybe my legs are firing really well so i do some box jumps, and guess what you can still do calisthenics shit in a gym.

i fucked your mom in the ass. check-mate faggot

Thanks for playing, brainlet.

too bad you played yourself.

Only gymcels care about legs, which you cant even see in the real world, even when fucking a female. Obviously fags are the exception since they often get on all 4s

Why doed this autist keep posting these threads and going apeshit in them? What is his endgame?

Attached: 1568133845111.jpg (1018x1024, 110K)

it's funny. Just post something about bodyweight and watch retards from both sides reee.

>that humans have been doing since ancient Greece
>he thinks ancient greeks all look like idealized statues
AYYY LMAO

>getting this BTFO
Glad you havent posted your pasty body

Btw, can I get a back r8?

Attached: 20190827_191225.jpg (2448x2977, 2.87M)

He doesn't lift. Or for one reason or another, he cannot and/or will not go to the gym.

>what are compression longsleeves?

OP
Here
This

Wrong
Since their shit board doesn't have id, you have to guess the posters
It's the gymcels that go apeshit with their cope and seethe

I'm just stating empirical evidence that calistethics training is a legitimate way to look aesthetic at contrary to fitfaggot belief

only for the elite

>instead we suck strangers' dicks so we can afford tren, isn't that really based hahaa xDDDD

post side chest

Wide but to lean, Get some size my guy and you will look even better than now.

How do you hit side delt or upper traps with bodyweight?

How do you develop legs?