Fat cunt to fit cunt

How do I go from a 250lbs slob to a 200lbs slob in a few weeks? Obviously exercise and diet, but I'm a bit clueless on this topic so I'm wondering if there are any "hacks" or strategies to burn off the flab extra quick?
Also if anyone knows any mental tricks to maybe increase motivation and focus that would be appreciated. cheers.

Attached: 7c0.png (850x850, 791K)

stop eating, start running

lul 50 pounds in a few weeks. you will never make it trying to take drastic shortcuts, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner youll be able to actually do something about your weight for once

this, try not to break your ankles fat fuck, maybe walk first and get used to that

all of the board agrees cico works
all of the board agrees cardio works

keto and omad are also on the table

do not fall for the snake juice meme or anything else retarded

Chad has the absolute worst group of tattoos.

Lmao no.

Lift before you run. Running at a BMI over 30 will give you knee damage.

stop eating glazed hams you fat prick

can we use chad as an example to BTFO incels.
>fat
>ugly face
>incel jaw/chin that he has to cover with beard
>weird mole on nose
>horrible hairline with a tied up shitstain for hair
>literal chode cock
>doesnt have a steady income
but he gets tinder matches and dates that lead to shags all the time

thats because he doesnt look boring

>water fasting is a meme
You're an idiot

everyone that actually sets foot outside their house or socializes with other humans knows that personality is more important than looks

that fat fuck is the opposite of a shutin with 0 social skills

he's relatively famous,wealthy, and incredibly low inhibition dumbass

you explained my point exactly.
to an extent charisma > looks.

social status > charisma > looks > everything else

go back to your containment board faggot

What containment board? i agree that incels are fucking retarded but to think that because one fat average-looking guy (who also happens to be FAMOUS AND WEALTHY) can pull tail that discounts incel arguments you're an idiot

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 506K)

Your need for a quick fix, hack, or anything of the sort of the reason you are a fat retard.

This will take probably 4-6 months if you are good about it. Go fucking earn it. You got the hood life, being fat and playing games.

Now if you want that to change, it's time to pay the man, and he only takes suffering.

if that fat fuck water fasts he's probably gonna fucking die

I know lots of fat stupid ugly guys that have wives and kids

they're poor too
incels are just losers through and trough, physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally.

and it could be helped 99% of the time if they weren't such fucking self defeating losers.

fuck off

The real redpill is nice or weird looking guys don't finish last, boring ones do.

Okay listen up the only way to really achieve this is with some 'external assistance', called DNP. You start with 250mg per day and work your way up. Don't go over 2g per day and you're good. Also stop eating.

he's gonna die

walking 2 hours a day will drop weight off cut calories to 1900 a day drink only water when you get hungry exercise weightlifting and cardio for double benefits its not rocket science